Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-21-2006, 04:44 PM
Married Couple

A Futuristic Earth

Prologe

The year is now 2987 and Earth as humans once knew is it is long gone. During World World X in 2798, several nuclearal bombs were dropped due to the politicians of the time not caring about what happened to the planet, but that there country won the war. Those few humans who managed to make it into underground community of bunkers survived for the next two hundreds years until the air above was once again breathable. We, true human, have taken very careful and cautious measurements to make sure that no one mates with another human that they are closely related too. Nothing closer than tenth cousins is allowed. It is true that when we first started to reproduce underground, some inbreeding was required, but no longer is that necessary due to the large population now.

Those that had remained above ground mutated along with the Earth. Now, those humans look as if they are the offspring of generations of inbreeding. Those mutated humans, or Mutes, have evolved too. Those their brain capabilities are not the same as humans, they do survive by a Neanderthal existance. Their housing, clothes, and hunting skills are very much like those of early man. But..., they do still have the ablitlity to communcate with humans through spoken language. That language has become a mixture of all the languages that once was spoken.

Now that we humans have begun to venture above ground again, we have found that the Mutes have become smart to our method of reproduction. The Mute males especially. It is no long safe for a small group of humans to wonder alone. Many human women have been taken and forced to breed with the male Mutes as they hope to reestablish a univeral race. I have become one of those such woman. My name is Keena. And this is my story.
Old 03-22-2006, 03:35 PM
Married Couple

Chapter One

The large underground community of humans had began to back slide away from most of it's laws. Our leaders being the worst cases of law breakers in the community. One leader in particular, Garth, had been after me for sometime to mate and produce him an heir. After several weeks of pressuring me, I finally gave in and began to had sex with him regularly. Though he enjoyed it greatly, I found no pleasure in him and quickly grew bored with his style of love making. Once I learned that I wasn't pregnant with his child, I told him that I no longer wanted to mate with him. One evening, after spending several hours of refusing him, I sought solitude above ground.

Some time back, a rumor had begun that a new half-breed generation was slowly taking over the above ground mutants. Women that had been captured forty years ago had produced children with the mutant males. It was now their grandchildren who was slowly "weeding" out the older Mutes and replacing themselves as new leaders of the above ground world. It was also rumored that they wanted to mate with more humans in order to form a new breed; one closer to humans than the Mutes. It was thought that eventually, there would no longer be two seperate races, but one universal race. I could understand their position but, I also hoped that I wouldn't have to be part of their breeding program. How little did I know then?!

Though I had never seen one, it was said that these half-breeds were taller and more massive than the shorter Mutes or Humans, some nearly seven feet tall. There facial features, along with their bodies, looked more human than mutant. It was only their larger and stronger human-like bodies and their more capable human-like brains that set them apart of the other Mutes. This newest generation was thinking, communicating and acting more human than ever before.

Stepping out of my underground safety, I moved to the shadows to stay out of sight. No sooner had I begun to fell safe in the shadows, did I feel the hand of a Mute grab me. His large hand cover my mouth and nose. Before passing out, I heard the male voice say, "You are mine." I later woke up in a primitive looking shelter. I had seen the shelters that the Mutes used, but this one was better constructed. Instead of just a roof for shelter, there was four walls and a door as well. A small fire was built in the middle of the small hut. In the corner opposite of me sat a large "man". His massive size and better communcation skills quickly let me know that the "rumors" were true.

"Who are you," I asked as I sat up. "My name Seth," he gruff voice said. "Why am I here," I asked. "I bring you to mate," he answered. "You Seth's mate." I watched as he stood up. He was between six and six and half feet tall. His body was proportioned more like that of true humans. He had five fingers on each hand and walked more up right than his other kin. Other than the slight downward slant of his mouth and his larger and further spaced apart eyes, his facial features where set in the right places and properly proportioned. Even his clothing was more like that of humans than Mutes.

Once closer to me, I could see that his eyes were a steel gray color and he was bald. His large ears reminded me of elf ears and seemed to stick out further than a humans. As he removed the shirt-like top, I saw that his chest was not sunken in like most Mutes, but well formed and muscled. So were his arms and shoulders. I began to shake; not so much from fear, but from anticipation. If he was this well built on top, just how did the "bottom" half look. I was soon to learn.

With his pants-like bottoms removed, I saw that his legs and feet were very much human like, but with four toes instead of five. It was then that I noticed that one of his hands only had four fingers instead of five. Though his genitlia was quite human looking, it was much thicker around and hung lower than any of the human men I had seen in my twenty-five years. Though he was not aroused at the moment, his size was that of a human male when hard; at least seven inches. I wondered just how big he would be once he was hard. My mind spun at the thought of having a bigger male in me. I could feel my womanhood starting to moisten at the prospect of feeling Seth between my legs.

I could feel my cheeks go flush and gasped with pleasure as Seth tore the thin one peice fabric dress from my five foot six, small framed body. His gray eyes sparkled as he gazed upon my nakedness. Reaching up, I released my long brown hair from the bun that it was in. He grunted as it fell around my shoulders and body. I knew that my brown eyes showed sexual interest in them, because I did want to fell this massive "man" in me. His rough hands grabbed my ample, yet slightly sagging, breasts and rubbed them. I was amazed at how slow he was going. I had expected him to grab me and mate me like a wild animal, but he was going slow.

His rough hands turned me around, placing my back next to him. He rubbed them along my soft skin as they moved up and down my stomach. Taking his hand into mine, I guided it to the spot between my legs. Once getting him to the spot that I wanted, I helped him starting a rythem that was pleasing to me. I placed my hands around his neck and turned my head up to kiss the under side of his chin. I moaned and moved as Seth's half-breed hand pleasured me. Lowering my head, I could now feel his mouth as it raked across my shoulder. His nostrils flared as they shot out puffs of hot air. "I smell your sex," he moaned. "You almost ready to mate." I could feel his hardened shaft pressed against my back. Oh, he felt huge.

Seth pulled me down to the large peice of clothe that laid on the dirt floor. With him on top of me, he suck and bit at my hard nipples. My moans increased as did his grunting sounds. His tongue, long and split at the tip like that of a serpents, slid it's way down my stomach and to my sex below. The two tips worked in unison to bring me to climax before slipping in me. I arched my back as I felt his long tongue go deep into me before the tips tickled the inside of my womanhood. "Seth," I screamed with pleasure. Sitting back up, his slanted mouth smiled as he brokenly said, "Your female taste good. Hot. Wet. I mate you now."

Looking down at his half-breed shaft, I could see that he was indeed very large. Now hard, he was at least nine and half to ten inches long. His thickness had slightly increases. The veins in him seemed to be pushing out of him, causing ridges along his shaft. I moaned just from the thought of him entering me. Once on top of me again, I felt the tip of his half-breed cock push apart my human femaleness. I could feel him ripping me as he did. Like that of a human, Seth pulled out and then pushed again. I could feel over half of him slipping in. "Seth," I gasped into his ear as I wrapped my arms around his neck. Again he pulled out and then push in; this time, all the way in. I felt his tip hit my back bone as he pushed in harder. "OOOHHH," I screamed in pain as he did. "Not so far," I begged. A lusty grunt was the answer I got as he moved in me. Inwardly, I smiled as he did try to make sure that he didn't hit "bottom" again.

Seth's half-breed cock hit all the right spots as he mated me. Several times I climaxed, lubicating him more causing him to slide more easily in me. Over and over, I moaned and panted his name. His mouth pressed hard onto mine as we mated. His mutated tongue explored my mouth as my tongue explored his. His grunting noises increased as I physically and verbally expressed my enjoyment. Finally breaking the kiss, I begged for him to let me get on top. Not fully understanding what I wanted, I finally got him to let me show him.

Seth's half-breed hands roamed my body as I rode him. His eyes rolled backwards in head as I rode through several orgasms, leaving his half-breed shaft slick with my juices. Leaning down to him, he looked me in the eyes as I began to ride faster and faster. His grunting increases as did his rapid breathing and panting. I bit at my lower lip as I watched his facial expression show signs of pure satisifaction.

Seth roughly pulled me too him as he pushed deep into me, once again hitting "bottom". He grunted huskily and a gave a few quick, deep, and rough pushes into me. I could feel his thick, ropes of cum spill into me. A few more shorter and gentler pushes milked him of any cum that was left. His arms released me and fell to the floor. I gasped and panted as I tried to catch my breath. At that point, Seth was the best lover that I had been with. He was the first, and I could help it, the last half-breed and lover I would ever have.

Placing my hands on his chest, I pushed myself up to a sitting position. I wasn't ready to move off of him. "You mate good," Seth said smiling a slanted smile and panting lightly. "I like your mating. I keep you for my mating." "Good," I said smiling back down at him. "I want to be mated by only you."

Over the course of the next few days, Seth and I mated several times. Each time felt just as wonderful and joyous as the first. After our first time together, I knew that I didn't want to return my underground community. I wanted to stay with Seth and have his offspring. Little did I know though, I would soon have to prove just how much I wanted to stay.
Old 03-22-2006, 05:07 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

Nearly six weeks had passed since Seth had taken me captive. I had never been more happier than when I was in his presence. Wether it be roaming his community together or making love, I felt happiest with him. I knew that my family must be worried about me, but I had no way of letting them know that I was safe.

One day while Seth was out raiding the communites of the lesser Mutes, I was once again taken captive. Once fully seeing my captors, I realized they were from my own underground community. I quickly learned that they too were on a raiding mission; one too bring back captive human females. I confirmed to the leaders that the "rumor" of half-breeds were indeed true and that it had been one of them that had captured me. I didn't reveal to them though that I had willing mated with one. I knew what they would do to me if they knew.

After a few days away from Seth, I began to have an aching feeling in my chest. A few more days and I no longer felt like eating. Finally, whatever I did eat, I would throw up. I began to notice that my clothes no longer fit right and did my best to hide it. After another week, I wasn't been able to eat anything and keep it down. The only thing I could keep down, was water and soup, and even that upset my stomach at times.

My parents became very concerned for me and had the community doctor preform an examination on me. After examing me, he asked my parents to leave the room. "I want to ask you something, Keena, and don't lie to me," he said, looking at me very seriously. "I know what you're going to ask," I said. "Yes, I was with one them." Holding my head high and proud, I stated, "I was with that one half-breed multiple times and I enjoyed every moment I spent in his arms. I'm pregnant aren't I?" "Yes," he said as he released a sigh. "You know what I have to do don't you?" Rubbing my stomach I lowly stated, "You'll not take this child from me. I am well past eighteen and can reproduce if I wish." "But not a mutant child," the doctor lowly said. Looking him dead in the eyes, I replied, "The rumors of the half-breeds are true. The one that I was with is more human than any I've ever seen. They are taking over the above grounds and hope to one day produce a universal race. One that is more human than mutant."

I watched as the doctor hung his head and thought. Finally looking up at me he said, "I do have to report that you are pregnant. But..., I suggest that you try to make it back to... to..." "Seth," I answered. Shaking his head "yes" and then looking down, he contiuned. "I suggest you try to make it back to Seth if you wish for you and your child to survive. I will hold off running the test until... day after tomorrow. After that, your on your own." Looking back up to me he lowly said, "I too hope that one day there will be a universal race. I hope that your child is another step in making that possiblity happen." Hugging him, I whispered "thank you" into his ear.

Later that night, I decided to take my chances and leave the community. Little by little, I worked my way to the entrance of our community by talking a visiting with my friends along the way. When I saw my chance, I made a break. I remembered how to get back to Seth's community and as quickly and as cautiously as I could, I headed there. With his community in site, I soon found myself surrounded by a group of half-breeds. Recognizing one of them as someone that Seth knew, I told him that I needed to find Seth. Just hearing Seth's name caused all of them to back away from me. "You Keena," the one said. "Yes. Yes," I said excitedly. "I'm Keena. I'm Seth's Keena. Seth's Keena" "Come," he said smiling. "Come."

Feeling safer now, I followed the male half-breed to Seth's hut. "Seth," he called. "No," came Seth's voice from inside. I wanted to cry because it sound as if he was crying. Quitely the one said to me, "Seth miss Keena. Seth cry for Keena." Pointing at his chest he finished by saying, "Seth hurt here for Keena." Smiling back at him, I too pointed at my heart and quietly said, "I hurt here for Seth." The male smiled at me and the said "go" as he pointed towards Seth's door.

Slowly I opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door as I did. Seth laid on top of the fabric on the floor in a fetal position. He held an article of my clothing to his face and chest. "NO," Seth shouted. "Go away." "I will not go away, Seth," I said. He sprang to his feet as soon as he heard my voice. "Keena. Keena," he said excitedly. "Keena here. Keena with Seth." "I never wanted to leave you," I said as we embraced. "My family took me and didn't want me to come back." Pulling back just enough I said, "I love you, Seth." Placing my hand on my heart, I continued. "I hurt right here when I was not with you. I hurt right here because I love you, Seth." I knew that Seth understood because he took my hand and placed it over his heart. "Seth hurt here for Keena." With an unsure smile, he said correctly, "I love you, Keena." "And. And," I said excitedly as I took his hand and placed it upon my stomach. Smiling I said, "I have a little Seth in here." "Baby," he said almost crying. "Seth's baby," I said.

Together, we knelt down to the floor and I laid down on the fabric. Seth raised my shirt just enough to kiss my stomach before laying his head on it. His hand gently rubbed circles over it. "Seth and Keena's baby," he said looking up at me, his gray eyes sparkling. "Yes," I said happily, "our baby."

Seth removed my shirt and smiled as he looked at my breasts. "Baby eat from Keena," he said, pointing out that he understood what they were for. Smiling at me, he gently massaged one. His slanted mouth turned into a slanted grin as he said, "Daddy eat too. Daddy and baby share mommy. Now, daddy play." I moaned and arched my body with joy as he suckled my breasts. My body spiraled out of uncontrol with joy as his forked tongue teased my nipples. Kissing his way down my stomach, he removed my bottoms. Smiling at the sight of my womanhood. He ran his fingers throught the brown curls before leaning down. His forked tongue tease my clit, causing me to cum almost on contact.

I knew that he had really missed me when he didn't take much time there. I couldn't keep but think "how sweet" as he carefully laid on me and asked, "Hurt baby." "No," I said. Slowly he entered me. It had been nearly two weeks since I had last been with Seth and I could tell that I had started to tighten back up. His low grunts told me that he was enjoying that tightness around his thick shaft. I too moaned, soflty calling his name as he entered me. "Keena," he whispered into my ear. It was the first time he had called my name while we were making love.

Hearing him say it pushed me over the edge, causing me to orgasm. "MMM," he moaned. "I love Keena." "I love you, Seth," I said, pulling him a little closer to me. My mouth pressed against his slanted one. Our tongues intertwined as he slowly and gentlely moved in me. The split of his tongue wrapping around mine, almost holding it still. Seth pulled out of me and rolled me on my side. Raising my leg, he slowly entered me. With his child now in me, this position now felt better and soon I was coming muliple times. His arms held me close to him as I felt him release, grunting as he did. That night, Seth and I made love all night long.

In the light of the morning, I knew that my family would think that I had been captured again. I had to find out some way to tell them I was alright. Plus, after tomorrow, the doctor would no longer be able to keep my pragnancy a secret. Turning over in Seth's massive arms, I asked him if he was awake. "I awake," he said. His arm holding me tight to him, he said, "Keena with Seth." "Seth," I said, trying to decide how to approach the subject. "I want to tell my family that I'm alright." Seth leaned up and almost screamed, "Keena no leave Seth." "No. No. No," I said, rubbing my hands over his chest. "I need to tell them that I want to be with Seth. For them to leave me here." "Okay," he said, giving me an uncertain smile. I could tell that wasn't sure about the idea.

That day, Seth and I, along with several other half-breeds, walked to the edge of my underground community. We were met by some of the community members. "I need to speak with my family," I told them. A few minutes later, my family, along with the doctor, Garth and other leaders, stood outside of the entrance. "Just come with us," my father said, "we won't let them hurt you." "I'm here to come back," I said. My voice sounding almost like someone else's. "I'm here to tell you that I wish to stay with Seth." Seth wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close to him. "I'm pregnant with his child and I want to have it. The doctor can confirm what I've said."

"It's true," he said, "she is pregnant. The results came back today." "I love you all," I said, "but my place is with Seth." Looking around at the half-breeds grouped around me, I said, "As you can see, the mutations are going away with each new generation. And it will continue to with our child. Soon, we'll all be one race again." With that, I returned to home with Seth.

On several occassions until I gave birth, Seth and I visited my parents without incident happening. They grew to like Seth. As my time grew closer to give birth, more and more humans had starting to mate with the half-breeds. I smiled just knowing that we were on our way to full filling a one race Earth again.

Last edited by Moonshine : 03-22-2006 at 05:27 PM.
Old 03-23-2006, 10:01 AM
Married Couple

Epilogue

Although Seth and I did not live to see it, generations of more births between mutants and humans occured. By the year 3126, nearly all the mutant defects had been breed out of the population. The population grew steadily with the end result being indeed a universal race. If it hadn't been for the fact that I took the chance in starting a live with Seth and stood up for my child, and our love, it might not have ever happened.