Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-10-2006, 12:45 PM
Married Couple

Forbidden Desire

It was around two in the evening when Karla Richards flopped onto her twin sized bed. The three other girls that shared the dorm style room were gone visiting their families for the Christmas holiday. Karla had been empancipated from her parents ever since she was sixteen. They had been nothing more than two people fighting, that was when they weren't high on drugs, ever since she was little. Now at nineteen, she was the oldest student at St. Mary's Catholic School for Girls. She had been pushed back a few grades due to her placement when she came here. But now that she was able to concentrate on her studies, Karla was determined to finish school and get into college. She grew more determined everyday to make something out of herself. Looking around the empty room, Karla sighed. It was only during times like this that she wished she still had a family; only not like the one she had. She felt her eyes growing heavy and closed them.

The next time Karla opened her eyes, the sun had set. She had slept for nearly four hours. She knew that she had been tired from cramming for the exams before the holidays, but didn't realize just how tired she really was. Stretching, she realized she was still in her school uniform. "Oh well," she thought, "too late to change now." She headed down the grand staircase of the old monastery to the large dinning hall. It was completely empty except for the few faculty members and four other girls who had stayed behind. She noticed that they were all dinning at one end of the faculty table; something that usually wasn't permitted. But since there were so few students and staff during the hoildays, they all ate together at one end of a table. "AH There you are," she heard Father Anthony Mathis say. "We were begining to think that you had left and not told anyone. Come and eat."

Karla had had a forbidden crush on Father Mathis ever since she had arrived here. He was tall and handsome with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She had seen him running to keep in shape. The tight muscle shirt and shorts that he wore when he ran revealed a very nice body. The package in the shorts looked very appealing too. She smiled as he pulled out the chair next to him and offered her a seat. "Good evening," she said to everyone at the table. A chorus of "Good evening" came back to her. All throughout the meal, the small group laughed and talked about their families. That was, all but Karla. She sat and quietly ate as the rest talked.

At twenty-five, Father Anthony Mathis was the youngest priest that the school had ever had. He showed a deep compassion for all of the girls at the school. However, his feelings lately were becoming confussed when it came to Karla Richards. His pulse raced, his mind became muddled, and the ache in his heart and loins became stronger and stronger each time he was near her. Even now as she sat next to him, he longed to hold her in his arms, feel her naked body next to his, feel her warm womanhood surrounding his own manhood. Father Mathis knew he had to regain his composure. Slowly, he took a deep breath and turned his attention to Sister Katherine that sat on the other side of him. But even as they talked, he was aware of Karla next to him.

Later that evening, once every one had gone to bed, Father Mathis sat in his study. He stared into the roaring fire as he pondered over Karla and how sad she looked at dinner. He wanted to do something that would make her happy; something that would give her great pleasure. But what? He didn't know how long he had sat there in silence until a knock on his study door brought him back to reality. "Come in," he said, expecting it to be one of the Sisters. Father Mathis never bothered to look up until Karla's soft voice asked, "Am I bothering you?" "No my child," he breathlessly answered, his hands shaking slightly. "Come on in."

Father Mathis watched as Karla entered his study and closed the door behind her. Her tall slender body swayed as she walked. Her long blonde hair and blue eyes captured his heart. She still wore her school uniform. Her bright white shirt had the top two buttons undone. Her long shapely legs made the short flannel skirt swish around. The matching tie hung below the opening of her shirt. He just knew that if she was to bend over, he would have a direct view of her breasts. He could feel his cock hardening and was thankful that she couldn't see for the desk between them.

Karla noticed the breathlessness in Father Mathis' voice as he told her to enter. It was the same breathlessness that he had at dinner. She watched as he shifted in his chair. Karla had a feeling that her presence was causing a painful stirring in his pants. The wall clock behind her struck ten o'clock. "You're up late," she said sexily. She watched as he shifted again in his chair. "I could say the same for you," he replied. "Is there something you wanted to see me about?"

Karla turned towards the fire that roared behind her in the fireplace. "I couldn't sleep," she lightly said, her voice and manner taking on that of sadness. "All the talk at dinner about everyone's family made be a little depressed." In the mirror above the fireplace, she watched as Father Mathis slipped his hand down his pants and readjusted himself. She half-smiled as her suspicions were confirmed; he was hard. A twinge of guilt tugged at her heart as she knew that it was wrong for him to be that way. Just as it was wrong for her to want him between her legs; moving himself in and out of her, causing her to climax over and over again.

Karla stared into the fire, never hearing Father Mathis getting up from his chair. She didn't even know that he was behind her until he softly touched her shoulder. Before she knew it, she had her face pressed to his chest and her arms around him. Tears fell from her eyes as he stroked her hair in some hopes to comfort her. Moments later she felt his hand under her chin, his other one softly caressed her cheek. She closed her eyes as he leaned towards her, their lips touching gently before she felt his tongue slipping into her mouth. Wanting him, she embraced his loving affection. Their tongues rubbed each others as he pulled her hips closer to him, revealing to her just how much he wanted her.

"We can't," Karla said as Father Mathis released his lips, but not her body. "It's forbidden. You're a priest and not allowed this type of pleasure." "I don't care," she heard him whisper. "I want to feel you on me. I NEED to feel myself moving in you." "But what about your vow," she asked. "I've been thinking of leaving the priesthood, Karla," he said. "Watching you this past year has made me reconsider my vow. I feel that I can better serve God as a husband and father than as a priest." Karla's heart soared at his words.

Father Mathis sat Karla up onto his desk and stood between her legs. The warmth radiating from her love mound could be felt through his black priest pants. He gently kissed her as his hands worked on removing her tie and then unbuttoning the rest of her shirt. Brushing the shirt aside, he stared down at her breasts and the soft white bra that restrained them. Her nipples pushed outwards causing the silk to push out in little mounds. He undone the front snap and pushed the fabric aside. Karla now sat with her legs spread, and him between them, with her tie removed and her shirt still on, but with her breasts completely exposed.

Bending over, Father Mathis took one tit into his mouth and tenderly sucked. "MMM," he moaned as he took pleasure from a woman for the first time since he had joined the priesthood. He had been eighteen the last time he had done this and he intended to savor every moment. Karla's soft moans filled his ears as he kissed his way to her other tit. Again she moaned as he suckled her. Her hips wiggled, causing her pussy to rub against him. He could fell her warmth grow along with a new sensation; her panties were now soaking wet.

Father Mathis sat down in his chair. He then pushed up the front of Karla's skirt. Roughly he rubbed the soft, pale blue material above her clit. "Oh Father Mathis," she moaned as he rubbed harder. Soon he felt her warm love juices damping the clothe more. Pushing the fabric aside with one hand, he used the other to lightly rub her swollen clit before running his fingers down the wet gash that was her pussy opening. He looked up at her as his tongue slowly moved up and down her opening. Karla's head fell backwards as she let out an almost silent scream. Father Mathis didn't worry about the noise as the only other people were sleeping in their beds on the other side of the old monastery. His room was the only one on this side.

Karla ran her fingers threw Father Mathis' hair as his tongue make long swipes on her pussy. She gasped and panted each time he stopped long enough to flick the tip of it on her swollen clit. "Oh God," she panted. "Eat me Father. Oh, eat me." She felt his tongue dive deeply into her and then twirl around in circles in her. She felt herself release on his tongue and heard his moans as she did.

Karla watched as Father Mathis stood and remove his priestly shirt and collar. She ran her fingers through his chest hair as he unbuckled his priestly pants and pushed them, along with his underwear, down to his ankles. She moaned as she looked at his long, hard, thick shaft. She had been with one guy since she turned eighteen, but Father Mathis had him beat. Knealing on the floor before him, she took him into her mouth and slowly began to move up and down on him. His moans filled her ears as she licked up and down his shaft. "Oh Karla," she heard him say. "That's it, baby. That's it. Just keep doing that."

Karla took pride in what she was doing and wanted to make sure that she pleased Father Mathis. Grabbing his ass, she shoved him further into her mouth, taking him all in. "Oh Karla," she heard him panting over and over. Her pace quicken on him and soon she felt his release in her mouth. "Oh MMM Oh God," he panted as he fell back into his chair. "Too bad we don't have a condomn, Father," Karla said sexily, "or I'd let you have more of me." She was surprised when he opened one of his desk drawers and pull one out. "I do," he panted. "Took it from one of the girls about a week ago when Sister Maria caught her sneaking out to see her boyfriend."

Father Mathis watched as a big smile came over Karla's face. He too couldn't resist a smile as he opened the package and roll the condomn down his shaft. Patting the desk, he moaned as Karla sat back down on it, spreading her legs wide as she did. He watched as she placed her hands behind her and leaned back as he pulled her hips to the edge of his desk. Her pussy was now in perfect position.

Father Mathis watched Karla's expression as the first few inches of his cock slipped into her. He smiled as she moaned with pleasure. He too had to give a moan at her tightness. Slowly he pushed a few more inches in. Again they both moaned. One more push and he was completely in her. Father Mathis deeply kissed Karla as he began to move in her. The slickness of her hot, wet pussy made the movement so easy. Their kissing deepen as did his pushes in her. She moaned as they kissed. His rythem quicken as, even through the condomn, he felt her climax. The added wetness only made the movement easier but, he wanted to feel her more.

Karla followed Father Mathis as he sat down in his chair. Turning around, she sat on him so that they both faced the fireplace. She began to slowly ride him. This new position felt good and soon she was riding him hard and fast. Her moans and panting had increased. "Oh Father," she moaned. Again she felt herself climax. Karla felt Father Mathis push up and shove them both to his desk. Still in her, he bent her over his desk and began to do her doggie style.

Father Mathis grabbed Karla's hips as he slowly an roughly moved in her. Her sweet pussy felt so good. He was now glad that he had came in her mouth first because he was able to last longer in her heavenly pussy. Placeing his hands on the desk beside her, he whispered into her ear as he continued to move in her, "I'm glad you came to see me tonight, Karla. And I'm glad that you are letting me fuck your sweet pussy. I hope that we can keep doing this even after the other girls return." He smiled when she panted, "Me too." He did want to keep fucking her now that he had started. She would be his secret; his sinfully, sweet love secret. He would keep fucking her until she left. "What if someone finds out," she asked through her pants. "Let's hope they don't," he said.

It was then that it completely hit him that someone could find out about them. His rhythm and deapth increased at the thought. He almost wanted someone to find them. Then he would be free to leave the priesthood and marry Karla. Oh the thought of marrying Karla pushed him over the edge. The idea of fucking her whenever he wanted caused him to pound harder and faster in her pussy. Her moans of "Oh fuck me Father" finished him off as he released himself. He rested his forehead on her back and was glad now that he had put the condomn on. He didn't want to pull out. He wanted to stay in her and did for several minutes.

As the days passed and turned into months, Father Mathis and Karla's secret romance grew. Karla graduated with honors and Father Mathis left the preisthood. They married shortly afterwards and spent the rest of their lives together raising their four children, six grandchildren, and two great-grandchildren before passing away. Both of them kept their uniforms and wore them from time to time, recreating the first time that they made love.