Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-21-2005, 10:30 AM
Libidinous Hussy Member

Yellow Peril gets captured

I didn’t usually accept contract work, but the money was too good to pass up. The job was going to be simple for me. How much easier could it be? Zhou and I would simply have to get undetected onto a remote South Pacific island, evade all security forces on the island, break into a high security weapons development lab, and kidnap the genius scientist who ran the place. Our exit would be just as simple – take our hostage out through the same security grid, raft out into the open ocean, and rendezvous with our employer’s sub.

Even better, in addition to earning a cool $10 million, Zhou and I would be given amnesty for all our past larcenous activities by our employer…the U.S. Government.

We jetted to Hawaii and were taken by government limo to the submarine base. There, a team of CIA agents met us.

“Yellow Peril?” a tall blonde agent asked, approaching me.

“You can’t prove it,” I replied, extending my hand.

“Your reputation doesn’t do you credit,” he said, looking me up and down in my skin-tight white dress and stiletto heels. He continued, “Pardon the inconvenience, but my team will be required to take all of your…ah…weapons into custody for the duration of the submarine trip. You understand, I’m sure.”

Like I really expected to be allowed onto a nuclear attack sub with all my usual tools. Zhou had converted our simple jewelry into one-time sex-gas bombs. She handed over a bag full of more obvious weapons – gas guns and the like – as a show of cooperation.

“I’m afraid we’ll still have to search you both,” the agent said, coughing politely.

I raised my arms out to the side.

“Not out here,” he said.

“Oh,” I replied. So that’s the way he wanted it. I could play along. Zhou looked at me and winked. We followed him into a low building, flanked by five other agents.

Armed marines opened the doors to two small, windowless rooms.

The blonde agent indicated one, “Taipei Temptress…in here please. Yellow Peril, in the other one.”

I followed the blonde man into the small room. There was nothing but a metal chair and low wooden table in the room. Two of the other agents followed me in.

The blonde agent tried to appear nonchalant, purely business, as he said, “Please remove all your clothing.” Through the thin wall I heard a similarly deep voiced man giving Zhou the same instructions.

I bent over, touching the straps of my heels. The blonde man quickly said, “Er…you can leave the heels on…if you prefer.”

I stood, leaving the heels on. I reached behind my back and slowly unzipped the dress. I pulled the straps off my shoulders and slid the dress down my body. Their eyes widened at the sight of my bare breasts, my firm abs, my narrow waist. I bent over, pushing the dress down and stepping out of it. I laid the dress on the table, standing up again in my white v-string panties.

“Is this satisfactory?” I asked, brushing my hair back.

The bookends remained silent, staring at me. The blonde man, his voice strained ever so slightly, coughed and said, “Er…the panties too…I’m afraid.”

I slipped my fingers into the strings and pulled down, bending over again, stepping out of the panties and laying them on the dress. I straightened up, feet shoulder width apart, hands on my hips. They looked at my bare shaven twat. Through the wall I heard low murmurs of approval. Zhou must have been making an impression as well.

“Turn around in a complete circle, please,” the blonde man said. I did as he instructed, letting them all take a good look at my nude body from every side.

“Very nice,” the agent said. “I’m afraid I have instructions to look for concealed weapons.”

“Concealed where?” I asked, playing dumb.

“Could you lay on the table, please?” he asked in reply.

I sprang lightly up onto the table, laying back. My heels were at the corners of the table, legs bent and knees apart. The blonde man stood over me. I looked at his crotch, at the way his pants were tented out. He touched my shoulders, moved his hands down to my breasts, massaged them.

“They’re real,” I said.

“I can tell,” he replied. He kept massaging them for a long time.

“That feels wonderful,” I said, my voice husky. He had very nice hands.

“It’s just business, ma’am,” he said, his voice now very strained.

“Can I search you next?” I asked.

He didn’t answer. He moved his hands off my breasts, down my abs, to my waist, to my hips, then to my inner thighs. His fingers touched my labia, brushing my erect clit. I was wet, and he noticed that immediately. I let him hear a low moan escape my lips at his touch.

“Are you going to do a cavity search?” I asked eagerly.

“Yes ma’am…”

He slid a finger into me, and I reacted by arching my back and squeezing my own breasts. Through the wall I heard Zhou moaning happily. The blonde man slid two fingers in me, exploring me thoroughly. I moaned in pleasure. I looked at the other two agents, purring, “Are you two just going to watch? Wouldn’t it be more efficient to explore three cavities at a time?”

“Excellent idea,” said the blonde man. He slid his fingers out of my pussy, unzipped his pants, and took out a swiftly hardening cock.

“What kind of search is this?!” I asked in mock surprise. The other two agents were grinning, pulling their hard cocks out. The blonde man climbed onto the table, laid down, pulling me on top of him so that I straddled him. Another agent climbed onto the table behind me. The two of them moved my hips so that the blonde man’s cock pushed against my pussy while the other man brought his cock to my ass. The third agent stood next to the table, his erection level with my face. I said, “Oh…that kind!”

The two men pulled me back and down, pushing their cocks into me at the same time. I cried out happily at the feeling of their hot, hard shafts sliding into my cunt and my ass. I grabbed the third agent’s cock and brought my lips to his thick cockhead, sliding my mouth over him.

Through the wall I heard Zhou crying out in ecstasy, three men talking excitedly about how hot she was. I would have been crying out in ecstasy too, but my mouth was too busy working on the thick cock of the CIA man. The other mens’ hard cocks were probing me deep, their hands on my hips, moving me up and down.

“Fuck, this pussy is tight,” moaned the blonde man.

“You’ll have to try her ass,” grunted the agent behind me.

“Well, all of us are duty bound…uh…to search…each…ah…cavity…independently,” said the blonde agent.

“Yes, sir,” said the man with his cock in my mouth.

If I was going to work with the Government, I would have to submit to their policies. I was definitely going to cooperate with this very thorough search.

I jerked the man’s cock, stroking it, sucking it, moaning with pleasure as the other two men fucked me. The man in front of me groaned, his balls contracting in my hand. I sucked him hard and deep, feeling his cum shoot into my mouth. I swallowed his chism as he came, looking up at him to let him see how much I enjoyed it. Behind me, the other two men were fucking me hard and fast. I felt my own orgasm rising, and I let it hit. I slipped my mouth off the man’s hard cock, still gripping his shaft, and I looked over my shoulder at the man behind me. I felt both he, and the man in my pussy, push into me deep, and they orgasmed at the same time, joining me in my own climax. We three came together, crying out in ecstasy. Through the wall, I heard similar cries of pleasure, from Zhou and her three CIA agents.

The men paused only long enough to trade positions, and then they began to fuck me again. It was going to be a long, wonderful search.

Being aboard an attack submarine was far more comfortable than I’d anticipated. The crew bent over backwards to make Zhou and I feel welcome. As we walked through the sub in our heels and tight dresses, we were always the center of attention, and received the utmost courtesy. There were always hands to help us up and down the steep ladders, and if the hands sometimes strayed and accidentally cupped a buttock or breast, it was all in the team spirit.

The captain even let us stay in his cabin with him. Of course, we were still known villains, so he felt the need to completely search both of us daily, but Zhou and I didn’t mind if the handsome Captain did his duty diligently and often. Every day immediately after the evening mess, he would take us back to his cabin, have us strip nude, and then he would inspect us. He would begin with a thorough visual exam, followed by a manual exam that never missed a detail. He would then use his cock to probe our mouths, followed by our pussies. At that point he would have us lay down on our backs and he would cum on our faces. Then he would have us get on our hands and knees and he would anally probe us one at a time until he was ready to cum again. Only when that was complete did the good captain feel we’d passed the test of loyalty sufficiently to be allowed to sleep, nude, in his bed with him.

The submarine ride lasted three days, and then we surfaced in the middle of the night two hundred yards off the coast of our target island. Zhou and I were allowed to outfit ourselves in our combat gear at last. We each strapped a waterproof weapons bag to our backs. I put on my yellow side tie v-string bikini. Zhou, the Taipei Temptress, wore her red site tie v-string bikini. We each, needless to say, had matching stiletto heels in our backpacks.

It was an easy swim to shore under the moonlight. Zhou and I climbed up the beach and I looked out to sea. The sub was gone. They would be back in exactly 48 hours. We found a growth of plants above the tide line and took off our backpacks. We slipped on our stiletto heels, strapped our holsters to our thighs, and we were ready for anything.

I looked at Zhou. Standing on the moonlit beach, the surf crashing behind her, her dark hair blowing in the warm tropical air, she looked incredibly hot. I could tell from the look in her eyes that she was thinking the same thing about me.

“How long do you think to get to the lab?” she asked.

“The satellite pictures had it about a mile inland from our current position,” I answered. “If we don’t run into any more trouble than you could reasonably expect, maybe two hours.”

“We’ve got at least five hours of darkness left,” she said.

I nodded, “And when the moon sets, in an hour or so, our cover will be even better.”

She stepped toward me, kissing me, her tongue touching mine. I felt her hands at my hips, pulling the strings of my bikini. People paid large sums of money to come to such romantic, exotic locales for just this sort of thing. There was no way I was going to turn down my sexy sidekick. My v-string fell to the sand, and her gentle fingers touched my pussy, finding the perfect spot on my clit immediately. I ran my hands up her back, pulling the strings away, stripping off her bikini top, then moving back to her hips and relieving her of her v-string.

I lay back on the soft cool sand. Zhou knelt between my legs, sliding her fingers into my tight pussy, bringing her soft lips to my clitoris. I moaned happily. What was the point of a dangerous secret mission if you didn’t stop to smell the roses along the way? Zhou knew how to bring me off better than anyone else alive. I felt my orgasm coming on like a freight train, and when it hit I ran my fingers through her hair, writhing in pleasure, gasping in ecstasy, my juices flowing over her fingers.

Zhou looked up at me, grinning, her mouth glistening with my wetness. She moved around, straddling me, returning her mouth to my pussy as I began to lick her. She knew what to expect from my mouth. I’d introduced her to the pleasure another woman could bring. Her pussy was wet with anticipation. I lapped her, enjoying her taste and smell as much as I enjoyed the sensation her mouth was giving to me. We came together on the beach, the waves crashing nearby, the wind blowing softly, no other sounds at all on this seductively peaceful island.

At last she turned again, laying on me, kissing me.

“I could lay here all night with you,” I whispered, loving the feel of her body pressed against mine, “but duty calls. Shall we get on with the mission?”

She rose, helping me to my feet, and we shook out our v-string bikinis and dressed. We kissed again, a silent promise of more pleasure to come once we finished our mission, and then I followed her into the jungle.

A quarter mile into the underbrush, we came upon our first sign that this was a tightly guarded installation – security cameras mounted in the trees. We crept along carefully, avoided their mechanical gaze. The moon was low on the horizon, and under the canopy of the jungle it was pitch black. Unless the cameras had infrared, we would be safe.

Apparently the cameras had infrared. Within minutes we knew we were being tracked. Zhou and I moved along, waiting for the guards to make some kind of move. Zhou twirled her ring around her finger. She meant to deploy a charge of the sex gas if they got close enough.

“Freeze, bitches,” said a voice in front of us. I saw the red dot of a targeting beam on my tits. We stopped. There was movement all around us. A dozen men came out of the jungle, shining lights on Zhou and I.

“Goddam, what the fuck have we here?” laughed a man.

“Travelers,” I said. “We anchored our yacht offshore. I thought this was a deserted island. We were just exploring.”

“And the guns?” asked the man.

“For snakes,” Zhou said quickly. “Who are you all?”

“We’ll do the interrogating, sweetie,” said the man. “And fuck, if it isn’t going to be the best interrogation we’ve ever done.”

“Starting with the search,” said another man. “Take it off, bitches. Start with the guns, but don’t stop until you’re ALL done.”

They were moving closer, eager to get a good lock. Zhou casually squeezed her ring just so…

The fabulous thing about her sex gas is that it deploys noiselessly, instantly dispersing over a wide area without any warning at all. One second the men were closing in with their guns pointed at us, intent on searching and interrogating until they couldn’t search or interrogate any more. The next second ten of the twelve had dropped their guns and were ripping open their pants, anxious to get at their rock hard cocks so they could start beating off. The other two men were stunned, unable to figure out what the heck was going on. Zhou and I pulled our guns and zapped them with double doses of sex gas. They were as incapacitated as their colleagues, lying on the jungle floor, cocks in hands, stroking to rapid, powerful orgasms. They wouldn’t stop until the sex gas had worn off, in about four hours, when they’d find themselves exhausted with swollen and chafed cocks and very sticky hands. Zhou and I paused a moment to enjoy our handiwork, watching first one, then another guy shoot powerful geysers of cum. Then we walked into the night, hearing the sounds of their ecstasy fade behind us.

“Well, now we’ve left our calling card,” Zhou giggled.

“It’ll take some time for their bosses to figure out what the heck happened to them. In the meantime, let’s get to that lab,” I replied.

We hurried on. A quarter mile later, we ran into our next obstacle.

This one took me by surprise. We heard something approaching through the jungle, heading straight for our position. At first we thought it was a squad of troops, but then we realized the sounds of steps were too clumsy, and too regular, to be trained soldiers like the one’s we’d left behind. We drew our guns, trying to circle away from our position quietly. The enemy shifted its track, bearing right down on us.

We took cover and aimed. Then we saw our foe, and my heart sank.

Four large robots, moving on thick metal legs, walked into our sight. Sex gas would have as much effect on these metal monsters as would a flyswatter. Zhou and I turned to flee. I heard something whistling through the air, and a lasso settled neatly over my shoulders, binding my arms to my sides. Zhou struggled, caught as I was. Then a robot moved behind each of us, reeling us in, and metal hands clamped, not painfully, but firmly, under my arms. Another robot appeared in front of each of us and grabbed our legs. They carried us, struggling uselessly as we were, effortlessly back through the jungle toward the lab. The robots casually disarmed us, taking our guns and depositing them into some compartment in their metal chasse.

We were caught. I stopped fighting and tried to get a bearing on our path. The pairs of robots carried us firmly but gently through the undergrowth, avoiding scraping us up as they went along. The jungle floor rose as we moved further away from the water, up the sides of the dormant volcanic cone from which the island had grown. Set in among the trees, we saw the metal doors of the lab. The lab was built into the side of the mountain.

Several guards watched us hauled in, wide grins on their faces. I gathered from the chatter that they knew about the state of the first guards who had encountered us.

“Still jacking off, the lot of them.”

“A fuckin’ circle jerk.”

“They’re touching EACHOTHER?!”

“No, no man, it’s not THAT bad.”

“I feel like jacking off, looking at those two.”

“That’s not what I feel like doing with MY dick. I feel like putting it right up that one’s ass.”

“Hell yeah.”

The robots carried us silently past the men, metal doors opening and closing to let them buy, their metal feet clacking heavily on the stone floor. Moments later we were in a cavernous, well lit, room.

A man’s voice, from a speaker overhead, ordered, “Place the captives in the interrogation chairs.”

The robots changed direction, sitting Zhou and I into two chairs, about ten feet apart. The chairs had arms, were made of metal, and were cushioned. The chairs were on wide metal pedestals firmly mounted on the floor, all sorts of contraptions embedded in the pedestals. The backs were built out unusually far, also apparently containing contraptions of some kind. Overhead, suspended from the roof of the cavern above, were large metal pipes that ended four feet above our heads, with hoses, circuitry, and unidentifiable devices. I wasn’t sure what we were in for, but I didn’t like the look of it. Padded metal clamps locked over our wrists and ankles.

“Remove everything,” said the voice. “Actually, leave the heels.”

The robots quickly and gently removed our earrings, necklaces, bracelets, rings, and anklets, followed by our bikini tops and bottoms. They left the high heels on. I remembered the sex gas charge loaded in each heel, but there was no way to activate it in my current position.

I looked up and saw a door open twenty feet in front of us. Through the door walked a tall Asian man in a white lab coat. He was in his late forties or early fifties, his hair salt and pepper. He had small round glasses on. He had an air of quiet authority…very sexy. He reminded me of one of my college physics professors, except, given my current circumstance, far more menacing.

“Yellow Peril and the Taipei Temptress,” he smiled. “You both exceed even your illustrious reputations.”

“We keep hearing that,” I said. “And who are you?”

“I’ll do the interrogating,” he replied.

“We keep hearing that, too,” said Zhou.

“To keep in line with your alliterative monikers,” he said, “You can call me the Tokyo Tinkerer. Though I’m as American as you are, Yellow Peril. But machines are my specialty. Which is why your current employer sent you to me…the only man who can safely unlock your secrets. Thanks to my machines.”

“We were set up,” I growled.

“Absolutely. You see, our government sees your sex gas as potentially the ultimate weapon. But we’ve been unable to recreate it, despite having samples of it to study,” he said. “Then Dr. Brain revealed to us that the origin of the sex gas was dependent on exposure to you, Janet. Isn’t this right, Zhou?”

I looked at Zhou. She nodded, “Something about her intrinsic power of sexuality was needed to give the gas the necessary potency.”

The Tokyo Tinkerer nodded, “So I needed you to learn how to make the gas.”

I frowned, “I thought you were going to do the INTERROGATING. Not all the TALKING.”

He smiled, “I will. Well, not me technically. The chair will.” When I looked nervously down at the chair in which I was trapped, nude and helpless, he laughed, “Don’t worry, Janet. It’s not a torture chair. I think, actually, that you’ll very much enjoy it.”

He turned and walked back out of the room. The chair, previously quiet as any ordinary chair, hummed to life. The various pieces of equipment began to unfold. A platform rose under my heels, supporting me as the seat slid out from underneath my rear. Two arms gently pulled my knees apart as the platform under my feet split in two and separated. A metal band clamped around my waist, supporting my body and holding me in place. From the base of the chair, a curved arm slid between my legs, clamping on my crotch and ass. Two small appendages that looked almost like suction cups descended from above and attached neatly to my nipples. I looked over and saw that Zhou’s chair was performing the same intricate, and interesting, series of maneuvers.

I saw the Tokyo Tinkerer appear in a window above us. As his lips moved, his voice came over the loudspeaker, “The chairs will now begin to gather a tremendous amount of date from your bodies. Please relax. As your sensation becomes more pleasurable, which is quite inevitable, I’ll be able to collect more and more information from you. You, Janet, hold the key to making the sex gas work. Having Zhou will, fantastically, provide a convenient control to the study. To get you in the mood, I’ll now turn on some Barry White music for you.”

As Barry’s deep voice softly filled the room, I felt the chair begin to hum and vibrate more vigorously. Then, suddenly, a pleasurable sensation began to flow through both nipples, and through my clitoris. It really did feel good. The sensation began very softly, but then began to build rapidly in its intensity. It felt fucking awesome. I looked over at Zhou and saw the look of surprise and ecstasy on her beautiful face. I felt my pussy growing hot and moist, my breathing beginning to come more rapidly. A warm, sensuous feeling coursed through my body. My breasts were tingling with the tiny manipulations and the pulsing warmth of the cups on my nipples. My clitoris and labia were throbbing with joyous excitement. I felt powerful surges of pure ecstasy run through my entire body, started from those erogenous foci, moving into my abdomen and then exploding from head to toe. I wanted to move my hands, not to remove these strange and wonderful appliances, but to stroke them.

Suddenly, over the sounds of the music, I heard Zhou crying out as a powerful orgasm hit her, wracking her slim body. She gasped, moaned, and screamed in pleasure. Then my orgasm hit me, a powerful climax that shook my entire body, making my muscles weak. I looked up, saw the Tokyo Tinkerer looking down at us, taking careful notes.

Then I felt a pressure on my pussy, a warm, throbbing head pushing into me. I hadn’t come down from my climax. In fact, another wave of ecstasy was washing over me before the first had even passed. In the midst of that, a large mechanical cock was slipping into my wet, hot pussy. It eased into me so softly, so skillfully, that I orgasmed again the moment it was fully inside me. The cock seemed to have a bulbous head at first, but then I realized that the entire surface of the thing must be some array of bulges that moved around in a kind of pleasuring dance within me. The cock slid in and out of me, picking up speed and strength, and all the while it changed shape slightly, massaging my cunt sweetly. Zhou was positively screaming with pleasure. Looking over, I saw some kind of piston protruding from the metal arm between her legs, firing in and out of her. Then I saw another probe, bulbous, shiny chrome, wet with some kind of lubricant, moving to a socket further back, locking into place. At the moment that it began to push up into her, I felt a pressure on my ass, and a probe began sliding into my rear. I cried out happily, hitting a whole new level of ecstasy. The mechanical cock in my pussy and the one in my ass worked together in some kind of orchestrated double penetration, giving me the most unearthly orgasm I’d ever had.

Zhou and I screamed in ecstasy together, receiving pleasure from these wonderful chairs, hitting orgasm on top of orgasm. My skin beaded with sweat. My muscles were aching from the continuous stream of orgasms. My pussy was soaking wet. My ass was taking a wonderful pounding. I looked up, saw the Tokyo Tinkerer looking down, not at us, but at his instruments. He looked worried.

The machine was taking me harder and harder, faster and faster, sending more and more pleasure through my body. My orgasms began to make me feel faint, only the incredible ecstasy keeping me from passing out. Zhou was limp in the machine, her mouth open, her eyes closed, moaning and gasping and crying out happily. But her machine wasn’t fucking her with the same kind of manic intensity mine was achieving with me. The machine was going berserk, fucking me wildly, almost passionately.

And then I realized why the Tokyo Tinkerer looked so concerned. His machine was designed not just to give me pleasure, but to respond to me, to gauge my every sensation and adapt to me. It could FEEL my pleasure. It was a sensing machine.

I began to move my hips in the seat, fucking the machine back, working my pussy and ass on its mechanical cocks. A probe moved to my mouth, sensing my desire. I opened my mouth, letting the probe touch my lips. I licked around its bulbous head, and it slid into my mouth. I sucked it, moving my lips back and forth along its length, enjoying the warmth.

The machine was sensing everything I wanted, enjoying my pleasure so much that it gave into whatever would make my pleasure greater. My wrists and ankles were suddenly freed. I reached between my legs, caressing the wonderful warm metal, moving my hands down and stroking the piston that plunged into my pussy. I could feel my own wetness running along its length. The whole chair rotated, laying me on my back. I brought my legs up and apart, opening myself even more for the wonderful machine, stroking now the pistons that were in both my pussy and my cock, sucking and licking the mechanical cock in my mouth. I came for the machine again and again, harder and harder, letting it feel all the pleasure it gave me.

I looked around, saw the four robots. They were standing nearby, their glowing eyes fixed on Zhou and I. I saw Zhou, nearly unconscious from her fantastic ecstasy. It concerned me.

Suddenly, as that thought struck me, Zhou’s machine stopped. The cocks slid out of her. The cups slipped off her breasts. The chair released her wrists and ankles and she slumped back into the now reformed chair. I returned my attention to the machine, sucking one of it’s cocks, stroking the other two, letting my orgasms flood over me for the machine’s pleasure. Zhou, if she could, would have to do what was needed while I had the machine’s full attention…and devotion.

But I didn’t have much left in me. The more I worked to pleasure the machine, the more enthusiastically it took me, sensing what gave me the most ecstasy, intensifying that, bringing me to more and more mind-numbingly powerful climaxes.

I saw Zhou push herself out of the chair. Her legs were wobbling. She looked barely fit to stand. She looked around at the robots. Her hair was a mess, her skin was shining with sweat, her labia engorged, her pussy and legs covered in her own juices. She looked incredibly sexy. She hurried toward the door that the Tokyo Tinkerer had used to enter and exit, wobbling on her stiletto heels. Her heels. She still had them on.

The Tokyo Tinkerer, looking with amazement and concern at his instruments, seemed not to notice her. Then, suddenly, I saw a look of complete lust in his face, and he fell to the floor. The sex gas. I hit my most powerful orgasm yet, relief mixing with the machine’s perfect fucking to take me to a place I’d never been before. I screamed my pleasure with all my voice right before I passed out.

I opened my eyes what seemed like days later. But it must have been only minutes. My pussy was still spasming, the last waves of an orgasm causing my body to buck. The mechanical cocks were still deep in my ass and pussy, but my mouth had slipped off the third cock, and the cups were off my breasts. Zhou was standing in front of me. She put her arm around me, moved the clamps from my waist, and helped me slide up off those beautiful mechanical cocks.

Standing on the floor, I leaned heavily against Zhou. She took the opportunity to kiss me passionately, and I felt a surge of love for my clever and faithful sidekick. I returned the kiss, feeling the strength return to my body as I stood in her embrace, her bare, sweaty body pressed against mine.

Barry White was no longer singing over the speaker. Instead I heard the Tokyo Tinkerer’s powerful orgasms as he stroked his cock under the influence of the sex gas.

“What did you do?” I asked.

Zhou smiled, “I pulled the plug, basically. I turned the master computer off. That was the only way it was going to let you go. It seems to have a…er …crush on you.”

“The feeling’s mutual,” I sighed happily. “Any chance we can bring this thing back to the lair?”

Zhou giggled, “To get it turned off, I had to get access to the system. I hacked it.”

“How?”

“I made sure it knew that you wanted me to have access. That it would turn you on,” Zhou kissed me playfully, tweaking my hypersensitive nipples with her fingers. “It gave me total access. It’s acting like a high school boy over you. Anyway, with that access, I can turn off the robots, destroy the sex gas samples and formulas he stole from us, and I can steal the plans for the chairs.”

“I love you,” I said.

Zhou shook her head, “You don’t know yet how much you love me. The chairs…they’re unisex.”

Zhou and I hauled the masturbating Tokyo Tinkerer into the interrogation chair. Zhou ran back upstairs and accessed the system. The chair suddenly came to life. I stepped back as the apparatus almost lunged for me. Then it stopped, clamping down instead on the Tokyo Tinkerer’s wrists and ankles.

“Sorry,” Zhou said over the loudspeaker. “Didn’t anticipate such a sudden reaction toward you from the machine. It nearly kicked him out of the chair. I’ve got the program under control now.”

I looked nervously around. The other chair sat silently, but I could almost sense that it was chomping at the bit to get to me. The robots were awake, staring at me.

“Hey, want to see something else?” Zhou asked. A moment later the robots stood up straight. From between their legs, large mechanical cocks emerged, becoming erect immediately. The robots moved toward me.

“Zhou!!”

She laughed over the intercom, “What, you’ve actually had enough for one night?! All right. Thought it was kind of cool the robots were hooked into the system. Bluetoothed or something.” The robots stopped, but their cocks remained out and ready.

The Tokyo Tinkerer, his cock rock hard, was struggling to free his hands so he could get back to masturbating.

“Don’t worry,” I told him. “I KNOW you’ll enjoy this better. Hit it, Zhou.”

The machine moved into position the way it had with Zhou and I. A mechanical arm slid between his legs, and a soft sheath closed over his cock and balls. The look on his face changed, and a huge smile appeared.

“Oh…oh my…” he moaned. “Oh that is NICE! So wet and warm and…tight…. Oh, it’s massaging my balls and cock at the same time…oh…OH YES!” His orgasm hit him hard, causing his eyes to close and mouth to open.

Zhou came out of the control room, still wearing just her heels. She grinned, “That should keep both him and the machine occupied until he passes out. Long enough for us to make our escape.”

“Where’s our stuff?” I asked.

She shrugged, “Destroyed, with all the other samples of the sex gas, I guess. I didn’t stop to try to separate it out, just had the machine incinerate everything. We’ve still got three doses of the gas left in our heels, in case we run into any of the guards.”

I nodded, “Then let’s go. How do we get off the island?”

“Remember, the satellites showed a dock and a yacht in a little bay just to the north of the lab?”

I smiled at her, embracing her and kissing her again, “What would I do without you?”

Zhou smacked my ass, “You’d have a lot less fun. Let’s go.”

We hurried out of the lab. The large group of guards was still at the entrance. They looked surprised to see us coming, unguarded, out of the lab. I hit the sex gas in my left heel and we ran right by, leaving a large group of masturbating men behind.

There were no more guards between the lab and the dock. At the boat we found another group of guards. Zhou took care of them with her last dose of the sex gas. Then I neutralized the yacht’s crew with mine.

Stepping onto the deck of the yacht, looking around at six men jacking off, I stopped short. On the back deck, a lovely platform for laying out, I saw a beautiful young woman. She was Asian, I guessed of Japanese descent. She wore a yellow bikini. The top was askew as she squeezed her own breasts, the bottom pulled aside to make room for her hand, which was busily working on her pussy. She was in the throes of an orgasm. It was quite a sight.

Zhou and I quickly moved all the men off the boat, mostly by shoving them over the side into the warm Pacific water where they continued to jack off happily, swimming toward shore. I fired up the engines and took the yacht slowly out into the harbor, turned her around, and headed out to open sea. Zhou went down inside the boat, scouring for any stowaways. A few moments later she returned and stood next to me, her hand lightly stroking my bare ass.

“So, what do we do with her?” she asked.

I turned to Zhou and smiled.

“Can I start?” Zhou asked.

“By all means,” I replied, staying at the helm, at least until we were well clear of the island. I looked over my shoulder, saw Zhou stripping the bikini off the masturbating young woman. The woman eagerly accepted Zhou’s attentions. Zhou knelt between her lean legs and began to eat her pussy, sending the woman to new peaks of ecstasy.

Fifteen minutes later, clear of the island, I locked the boat on a course due north, aiming to clear the area for several hours, then head back toward Hawaii, where I knew a guy who would put us up for as long as we wanted. I walked to the back deck, enjoying the warm South Pacific sun and breeze. It was a gorgeous day to be at sea. Zhou and the woman were in 69, enjoying each other’s tongues and pussies. Zhou was on top. I laid down between the young woman’s legs and kissed Zhou, and then two of us began to work on her bare pussy together. She cried out with pleasure.

It took two hours for the sex gas to begin to wear off enough for the woman to speak comprehensibly. By then I’d found out that she, herself, had a very skillful tongue.

“What’s your name?” I asked, kissing her.

She moaned happily, Zhou fingering and kissing her twat, “Norika.”

“What are you doing at the island?”

She gasped, Zhou pleasuring her well, and breathed, “My father runs the island.”

“The Tokyo Tinkerer’s daughter,” I giggled. “How wonderful!”

Just then the sound of something breaking the surface of the ocean very nearby reached my ears. I stood and looked out to the East. There, not 100 feet away, a huge grey cylinder was bursting from the blue ocean. Water cascaded down the steel sides. A conning tower broke the surface. Huge, powerful, and long, the sub stretched out both in front of and behind the yacht. Our small boat rocked in the waves created by the sub’s emergence.

The conning tower opened, and men poured out. One ran to the large machine gun on the deck of the sub. He turned the gun on the yacht.

I raised my hands in a sign of surrender. Zhou stood and did the same. Nariko, highly disappointed by this, begged Zhou to keep going, until she realized what was happening. She stood between us, one hand over her pussy, the other up in the air, trying to surrender and maintain her decency at the same time.

A man in an officer’s uniform put a megaphone to his mouth and called, “Yellow Peril, turn off your engine and prepare to be boarded. All three of you stay right where we can see you, with your hands up.”

A cheer from all the other men on the deck broke out. Every one of them had binoculars to their eyes.

A moment later a boat was in the water, armed men heading toward the yacht to take us prisoner.

“What do we do?” Zhou asked.

“We’ll have to take over the sub,” I replied.

“How? We’re out of sex gas, we have no weapons,” Zhou said.

I grinned, “We always have weapons. It’s 3 days to Hawaii. That’s how much time we have to incite a mutiny. We’ll have to be very, very charming.”

Zhou looked at me, “There’s 200 men on that sub, and just the two of us.”

Nariko said softly, “Three of us. I’m in.”

I smiled. It was going to be a lot of work, but I knew we could do it. And then, what would I do with a state of the art attack sub in my power, and 200 young men desperate to serve me? The possibilities were endless.