Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-20-2005, 07:30 AM
Married Couple

The Secret

Chapter One

It was early one morning, during planting time in 1816, when Wade Samuals arrived at our small Kansas farm. In his hand was dad's advertisement that he had put up in the general store in town. Together they walked up to the house where my father introduced him to my mother and I.

Dad poured the coffe as he talked with Wade. "Like the advisement said, we can provide you with food, a place to sleep, and any items that you might need from the general store, but as far as money... Well, you'll have to trust me to pay you when the crop comes in."

"Mr. Evans, sir," Wade started, "I'm not really worried about the money. As for needs from the general store, I have very few, if any. I'm willing to give you a good, honest, hard's day work in return for a dry place to sleep and good, home cooked meals. I've traveled so much lately, I'm ready to stay in one spot for some time."

Dad looked from Wade to me and then said, "I hope that you don't any ideas about my daughter Katrina here. She is only sixteen and I'm very protective of her. After losing to sons to the fever ten years ago, you can understand why I would be."

Wade held out his hand to my father and said, "I'll never betray your loyality or trust, sir."

My father and Wade shook hands and for the next two years he was the best hand that my dad ever had. He even proved to be an excellent hunter, bringing in more wild game than ever. The only thing that dad thought strange about him was that he insisted on sleeping in the barn. Even though winter he insisted on staying out there. He always said that he sometimes liked to take long walks in the moonlight and didn't want to disturb the family with his moving around in the house. It was always during those long nightly walks that Wade would hunt and bring in the game. Dad never pushed him, but always told him that he was welcomed in our house any time.

After I turned eighteen, Wade asked permission from my dad to court me. Both mother and I were surprised when he said "yes". I had fell in love with Wade the first time I saw him and I was estatic when he asked me to spend time with him. For the next six months, Wade would put in a full day working with dad and then spend time with me. By now, the harvesting was almost done and winter was coming on. Dad and mom went into town one evening to gather supplies and sell some of the crop at the farmer's market in town.

"We'll be gone for at least four days," dad said as he and mom got into the wagon, "you two know what to do around here. Take care of her Wade. I trust you. Soon the two of you will be married and it will be a full time job for you."

Dad flipped the reins and the wagon took off. Wade called after them, "It already is a full time job, sir." Dad laughed out loud at Wade's comment.

As night started to fall, I placed supper on the table for Wade and I. Cooking supper for just the two of us and being alone with him in the house was like we were already married. I was putting away the last of the supper dishes when Wade walked up behind me. Wrapping his arms around my waist, he drew me to him. He smelled my long brown hair before saying, "I've waited two years to lay with you, Katrina. Will you permitt me to have you tonight?" Turning around in his arms, I wrapped mine around his neck and almost yelled "yes". My head tilted back so that I could look up into his hazel eyes with my blue ones. I ran my fingers through his short brown hair as he rubbed my back and ass with his rough hands.

In one swift move, Wade picked me up and carried me into my room, kissing as he walked. Turning my back to him, Wade slowly unzipped my dress. His rough hands felt good on my shoulders as he pushed the fabric off my shoulders. A half moon shone a little light through my bedroom window. Undone my corset, Wade asked, "Do you know how many nights I've watched you as you've undressed and prepared for bed? Your body is so beautiful." With one push, the corset and dress hit the floor. Next to go was my long legged bloomers. I stood there completely naked as Wade stared at my body. "Finally," he said, "I get to see it close up."

Taking me back into his arms, Wade kissed me deeply as his one hand rubbed my ample and perky breast. I felt myself come alive. His hand moved down my stomach to my brown patch below, playing with curly hair. After another long kiss, Wade told me to lay on the bed and I readily did. I watched with delight as Wade removed his clothes, revealing a very hard and very thick eight inches. I had never seen a naked man and didn't know what to expect.

Wade waisted no time. He laid down on top of me as I spread my legs wide for him. He slipped his finger inside of me, rubbing my clit as he did. When I was wet enough, he placed the tip of his cock to my wanting hole. I moaned as he pushed in me, stretching me to his size. Kissing me, he pulled out and pushed in a little further. This time my moan was a whimper. Once again he pulled back, but this time he slammed into me, shattering my innocence. I screamed as I tried to sit up with pain, but his body was too heavy. Slowly he rocked his hips and I was soon moaning again.

"MMM Katrina. Katrina. Oh, how I've wanted this for so long."

All I could say was a breathless "Wade" as he moved in me. His rythem felt good and soon I cumming. Rolling us over, Wade helped me to get a good rythem riding him. With my hands on his chest, I impaled my pussy on his thick shaft, screaming his name as I did. I rode through several orgasisms before collapsing on him.

Getting back on top of me, Wade increased his rythem and pushed hard and fast into me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and bucked back on him. For several minutes Wade fucked me like this. All that could be heard was our moans of pleasure. I watched as Wade's face literally changed for a quick second into almost that of a wolf's as he howled and then came. Closing my eyes, I too came as I felt him release in me. Looking back at him, I decided that my eyes were playing tricks on me in the moonlight because now he looked like Wade.

With him still in me, we kissed and carassed for several minutes before he pulled out. Laying next to me, we fell asleep and did not wake until morning.

Chapter Two coming later
Old 10-20-2005, 04:24 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Two

After breakfast, Wade headed out to do chores. All morning I kept thinking about what I saw, or least what I thought I saw, as we finished making love last night. Even him howling as he came made me wonder about him. I decided that when he came in for lunch I would ask him. Around noon Wade came in. I was nervous about asking him. I mean, how do you ask about something like that. We were half through lunch when he asked me if something was wrong.

"Wade," I said nervously, "I was wanting to know about something. It's something that happened last night."

Wade sat up straight and looked at me and nervously asked "what".

"When you were done last night...," I started, staring my plate as I talked, "I could have sworn that your face changed." Looking up at him I saw a blank expression on his face. "It looked as if your head was the head of a wolf and then you howled. I thought that it was the moonlight playing tricks on me until you howled. What happened Wade. I need to know what happened."

I watched Wade get up and walk over to the window. A late winter snow storm was starting to fall. Stilling looking out the window, Wade asked, "Have you ever heard of a lycan..., werewolf..., or a skinwalker."

"Not a lycan or werewolf, but the indians that paw is friends with have often talked about a skinwalker. They say that having one in their camp is like having one of their gods live with. They hold them very high reguard. They look human, but they can change forms into any animal they want. The most common form is a wolf that walks on two legs. Why do you ask?"

Wade turned back to face me. "I'm a skinwalker and my other form is that of the walking wolf. My race has been hunted for centuries and all that we want is to live in peace. Once my kind hunted humans for food, but not any more."

"Humans," I said stepping back. I wanted to run, but was frozen with fear. Wade smelled the air as a wolf would and said, "There's no need to be frighten of me, Katrina. If I had wanted to kill you or your parents, I would have done so long before now. Like I said last night, I've wanted you ever since I first saw you. I knew then that I wanted you to be my mate; to bare my young. I marked you last night. Not a mark that a human can see, but if another skinwalker was too be near you, they would be able to smell my scent on you. You're now mine."

"So that's why you always insisted on sleeping in the barn."

"Yes. I can change my form at will, but when a full moon is out, I'm weak to hits hold over me. I still know everything, it's just the full moon forces me to change and I can not resist it. So many full moon nights I have taken to the woods and feed on the animals just to satisify my thirst for blood." Wade grabbed my shoulders and gave me a gentle shake. "I love you Katrina. I love you and your parents and would never harm any of you. You must believe me. I need you as a mate and as a friend. Please, don't turn from me." I wrapped my arms around him and vowed that I would never tell his secret or turn from him.

By night fall, the snow had really piled up. "There's no way mom and dad will be able to make it back home in this," I said as I looked out the window. "They will be gone at least a week." Wade wrapped his arms around me, holding me tight to him. Even knowing what he was, it felt good to be in his arms. "Lay with me," he begged. "Lay with me in my true form, Katrina." Before I could answer, Wade was slowly unzipping my dress. Other than my socks, it was the only clothing I had on. His rough hands pushed the dress down and to the floor. He then rubbed my breasts in his hands. His breath was becoming more and more labored as he did.

Wade released me and I again watched as he stripped. Once naked, he heaved his shoulders forward and I could hear the snapping of his bones. Straightening his back up, I watched as his face took the form of a wolf's; his feet and hands turned to claws. He seemed to grow nearly a foot in height. His body was now completely covered in fur and he let out a long howl as his body finished it's change.

Wade stood before, taking in deep breaths as he looked at me. Raising his head he sniffed the air before holding out a paw to me. I walked towards him and placed my hand in it. I knew that I should have been scared out of my mind, but I wasn't. I wanted him just as much as he did me. Wade stroked my breasts lovingly. His fur was soft and smooth and it felt wonderful against my skin. A low moan escaped me. Looking down at his pelvis, I could tell that he was already hard and it too had grown in size.

Lifting me up, he sat me on the table and spread my legs. Standing between them, be bent down and nuzzled my neck with his nose. I could fell the tip of his hard cock as it penetrated my wet pussy. I was more turned on by him now than I had been before. I wrapped my legs around him as he pushed deep into me. My arms wrapped around his neck as his animal nature took over. His hips rocked forcefully in and out of me, causing me to climax almost instantly.

"Oh, Wade. Wade. Oh yes, Wade," I screamed. I moved in rythem with him. Wade grabbed my ass and pushed me closer to him, causing me to climax. Pulling out, he turned me around and bent me over the table. I again felt him slide into me. With his hands on my hips, he pumped fast and hard. Once again I was screaming his name. Slowly his hands moved up my sides and grabbed my breasts. Damn was he feeling good. With his hands now on my shoulders, Wade started to really pound on my pussy. I heard him let out a long howl and then felt him cum deep inside of me. Wade gave a few more short strokes before pulling out and collapsing on the floor.

I too fell to the floor next to him. Wade wrapped his arms around me, pulling my body close to him. We laid there for several minutes until our breathing was normal. Wade's lycan form seemed to melt away as his human form returned. "How was it," he asked. "Very good," I said cooing. A short time later we moved to my room where we fell asleep on my bed.
Old 10-21-2005, 07:59 AM
Married Couple

Chapter Three

I was right in guessing that it would be a week before my parents were able to make it back to the farm. It actually turn out to be ten days before they returned. My father thanked Wade for take care of everything, and me, while they were stuck in town. They had sold all of the goods that had taken. The sheriff and his wife had insisted that they stay at their home until they were able to make it back to the farm. The sheriff said that this way they would be able to save their money instead of spending it on a room and food. My parents were instant that they help out around the sheriff's homes. My mother helped to cook and mend quilts with his wife, while my father, a master furniture maker as well as a farmer, repaired furniture for them.

"Wade," my father said, "I'd like to talk to you privately in the other room please."

I wondered what my father was going to say or do. Did he know, or suspect, that Wade and I had laid together. I looked to my mother for some hint of what was going on, but she just looked away from me. I stood next to the door way and listened as they talked. My mother glanced at me and smiled. I thought that she was going to tell me that it wasn't nice to eavesdrop on others conversations, but instead she held her finger up for me to be quite. She then went back to what she was doing. I listen intently to what my father was saying.

"There was a man in town looking for you. When I told him that you were my hired hand, he said that if I had a daughter that I should watch you around her. He then pulled me aside and lowly told me that anyone who trusted a skinwalker deserved what he got."

My father paused and I could hear one of them moving around. My father continued, "I know what a skinwalker is, Wade. I want to know two things; are you a skinwalker and have you laid with my daughter?" I just knew that dad was going to explode if Wade answered him truthfully.

"I've never lied to you Mr. Evans. I never told you about my past or who I am because you never asked. Now you're asking and I will answer you truthfully. The answer is 'yes' to both questions. But I did not force myself on her. And yes Mr. Evans, she knows who and what I am."

There was another pause and then finally my father said, "Thank you for your honesty. I'm sure that Katrina has told you that I know what a skinwalker is. I, like the indians I trade with, also hold them in high reguard. I am honored that you will soon be my son-in-law. And your right, I never asked you before, so you had every right to keep your secret to yourself. I had always wondered if you were one because you always insisted on staying in the barn and like to talk walks at night. It was during the first full moon after you arrived that I knew I could trust you. I watched as you left the barn in human form each night. I guarded the house all night long each night too. When you didn't attack us, I knew then that you never would." I heard my father slap Wade on the back before saying, "Now son, let's get the chores done so we can all sit down to supper."

I could tell that Wade was happy that his "secret" was out in the open now. My mother, who had heard the conversation too, hugged him and kissed his cheek as soon as he walked back into the room. "Welcome to the family, son," she said. For the first time, Wade was proud of who he was. Over dinner dad and him talked about him being a skinwalker.

"I've never met one until you," dad said. "How did you become one? How old are you?"

Wade swallowed his food before answering. "Unlike many who are bitten by a skinwalker and then transformed, I was born one. My father was one and my mother was human. There are even female skinwalkers. I kinda hate to tell how old I am. I don't know if the three of you will believe me or not."

My dad smiled at him. "The indians say that your kind can live a long time. So how old are you?"

"I'll be one hundred and fifty this summer."

Dad gave a long whistle. Mom and I stared at him. "One hundred and fifty," I said, almost chocking on my food. They rest of the meal mom and I listen as dad and Wade talked about his experinces and what he had seen over those years. My father was truly excited to learn that Wade was a skinwalker. That night Wade moved into the spare bedroom of the house. It was only during the full moon did he stay outside. That summer, Wade and I were married.

Chapter Four to follow soon.
Old 10-21-2005, 01:21 PM
Married Couple

Chapter Four

The year is now 1820. Wade and I live in a small farm house on the opposite end of the fields. When the crops are not too tall, the opposite house can be seen from the other. One summer's evening, Wade and I sat on our porch listening to the night animals as they started to come out. Playing on a quilt on the floor of the porch, sat our one year old son, Evan Wade Samuals. He was named after my sir name and his father. When he was born, Wade was proud to see that he too would be a true skinwalker like him. My mother and an indian medicine man that our family trusted delievered him. He was born with a wolf head and human body. Shortly after birth, his head changed to human form. Wade said that he would stay that way until he reached manhood. It would either be a full moon or his own wanting that would cause him to shift for the first time.

Just as the sun was starting to dip behind the mountains, Wade noticed a man walking towards my parents home. Looking out across the field, I too saw him. A few moments later, I heard my mother scream and a gun shot from inside the house. A few seconds later came a second shot. I picked up Evan as Wade took off in a dead run across the field. He was half way there when the stranger dragged my father's dead body out of the house. I knew then that both of my parents were dead.

The stranger looked up and saw Wade running towards him. I was surprised when the stranger began ripping his clothes and his body shifted. I watched as Wade himself shifted as he ran. They met and a fierce battle began. For several minutes the battle rage before one was grabbed and his throat was ripped out; the body falling dead to the ground. From that distance, I couldn't tell if it was Wade or the stranger that was heading towards our home.

I ran into the house and grabbed the gun that Wade had instructed me to use if other skinwalker was to come after me. Loading it with the silver bullets, I walked back to the porch so that I would have a clear shot of the figure. I was relieved to see that Wade had returned to his human form and that it was he who was approaching the house. Sitting the gun down, I ran to him. Holding me close to his naked body, he whispered to me, "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, darling. Their gone." "NO!," I screamed into his bare chest, trying to get out of his strong hold. "No, Katrina. You need to calm down first."

Wade took me inside our house. After I had calmed down and he had dressed, he carried Evan and a shovel as the three of us crossed the field to my parents home. The moon was not quite a full moon and gave off plenty of light to see by. Reaching my parent's home, I saw my father's dead body on the ground. A few feet away the stranger's dead body laid on it's stomach, blood still flowing from his throat. His body had changed back to it's human form. Inside the light of the oil lamp filled the room. My mother had been shot and was still sitting at the table, dead. Again I began to uncontrolably weep.

Wade went to work on digging my parent's graves. I held a sleeping Evan in my arms as I watched him. It didn't take him long to dig the graves due to his superhuman strength. Wade place first my father into one grave and then my mother into the other. "Who was he," I asked numbly as he began to cover my mother's body. Wade did not answer. "Who was he," I demanded. Wade looked up at me.

"He was a skinwalker that has hunted me for the past twenty years. He had a grudge against my father. When humans hunted him down and killed his mate and children, he accussed my father of telling on him. I barely escaped the night he came into our home and killed both my father and new mother. He vowed that one day he would kill me as well."

Wade finished burying my parents and together we headed back for our home. For nearly an hour I laid in bed thinking about what had happened. Wade laid next to me, he too was unable to sleep. It was then that I decided that I was not going to let my husband and son "stay young" while I grew old and died. For nearly a year now, I had toyed with the idea of having Wade bite me so that I too would be a skinwalker, but had never said anything to him. By keeping track of the moon cycles, I knew that tomorrow night would be a full moon.

I sat up in the bed and looked at Wade. "Bite me," I demanded. "Wh-Wh-What," he stammered. "You heard me," I said. "Bite me. Make me a skinwalker like you and Evan. I refuse to grow old and have the two of you watch me as I do." "No," Wade growled as he rolled over. Grabbing his shoulder, I pulled him off his side and back onto his back. Pulling my gown off my shoulder, I again demanded, "Damn it Wade, bite me! Bite me!" "You don't know what you're asking, Katrina." "Yes I do," I retorted. "I've thought about it for nearly a year now. Besides, you have told me on several occassions that you sometimes wished that I too could shift, so that you could mate me like a sire mates his bitch. Here's your chance. Shift damn it and bite me!" Getting out of bed, Wade muttered, "I shouldn't be doing this."

Standing in the middle of the room, I again watched as Wade shifted; his long howl signaling his completion. Getting off the bed, I walked to him. With my head tilted and my gown still pulled off my shoulder, I again demanded, "Bite me!" Wade's teeth sunk into my shoulder before I even knew what was happening. I screamed from pain. Standing back up, Wade wipped the blood from his mouth. The room started to spin and I blacked out. The next thing I knew, it was morning and Wade was bringing me breakfast in bed.

It was until I tried to push myself up did I feel the pain in my shoulder and remembered what had happened the night before. I winced as the pain surged through my shoulder. Sitting the tray down, Wade looked at my shoulder. "It's healing nicely," he said. "After tonight, it will be completely healed." Looking into my eyes, he said, "Why did I let you talk me into doing it? Now I've damned you to a hellish life." "It's what I wanted," I said. "And now, Katrina," he said in an almost demanding voice, "in the light of day is it still what you want?" "Yes," I answered softly, actually wondering to myself if it really was.

Wade worked our farm all day, only coming in for lunch. Afterwards, Wade held me in his arms. His hands rubbed up and down my body. "It will hurt tonight; the first time I mean. But afterwards, it will become easier and easier with each time. I want to mate you tonight. I want us to mate as two skinwalkers mate."

As night began to fall, I placed little Evan into his crib. In the living room, Wade and I stripped down until we were completely naked. This was nothing unusally because each full moon, we would make love in this fashion after he had shifted. But now, this time, I would be shifting too. The moonlight flooded the room and hit Wade first. I watched as he shifted first. Then I walked to the window and stood in the moonlight.

I could feel a surge of pain shooting through my entire body. My bones, blood, and organs felt as if they were on fire. Involutarily my shoulders flung back and I had to gasp to catch my breath as my lungs felt as if they were being filled with fire. I caught a glimps of Wade, standing a few feet from me watching as I shifted. I let out a howl of pain as my head involutarily flung back. I could see as my wolf muzzle grew from my face. I could feel and hear my bones and joints as the popped and grew. I could feel my skin tingle as my fur grew out. I felt myself rise as my legs grew, even my arms stretched. My breasts ached as they and the milk in them changed too. I knew then that Evan would benefit from my change. I let out another howl as the pain began to subside. Still catching my breath, I turned to Wade and sniffed the air around him, catching his scent, just as always done to me after he shift. He too sniffed me back, smelling my new, yet old scent.

Our hormones began to rage as we walked towards each other. I had never felt this deep of a desire to have Wade in me before. I quite literally had become a bitch in heat and Wade could smell my need. Pushing me up against the wall, Wade raised me up and licked at my breasts. A soft whin and nudge with my muzzle signal to him that I would allow him to mate me. I could feel his cock as it enter me. Again I whined. After all this time, I now knew how Wade felt each time he had shift and mated with me. The over whelming animal desire to mate, not make love, but to mate was almost uncontrolable.

Wade's strong arms raised and lower me on him, impaling my pussy on his shaft. My new body intensified my sexual sensation. I wrapped my arms and legs around him, pulling us closer to each other. Wade's light growls of pleasure told me that he too was enjoying my new body. Turning around, Wade moved to a chair that was across the room. I unwrapped my legs as he sat down. Once he was seated, I placed my new clawed hands on the back of the chair and my new pawed feet onto the floor and began to ride him. His clawed hands rubbed up and down my back as I slowly raised and lower myself on him. With his tongue, he lapped at my breasts as the moved in front of his face, causing me to cum. He then took one into his mouth and sucked. I could feel the milk that feed our son flow from me. Another low growl showed his approval of the taste. He next sucked from the other as I continued to ride. Again a low growl came from him. For several long, slow minutes I rode him, climaxing many times.

Taking all that he could stand, Wade pushed me off of him. Standing up, he spun me around before bending me over. I placed my hands on the seat of the chair so that my ass was in the air. Before, Wade had had to place me higher than him when I was in this position, reguardless if he was in human or skinwalker form. Now, my height almost matched his and all he had to do was bend his knees just a little. I felt him slide in me, his massive cock hitting all the right spots as he did. Our animal lust now raised to a higher level, Wade mated me in a way that he had wanted to for so long.

Grabbing my hips, Wade rammed his massive cock in and out of me. His roughness only intensified my satisfaction. I gave out several low growls as he fucked me. I whined with satisifaction with each climax I reached. Wade now grabbed my shoulders and mated me harder and harder with each thrust. Having reached my hardest orgaism yet, I let out a long howl. Wade matched mine with one of his own as he too came deep in me. Wade bent over me, half-way laying on me for several minutes. We both panted as we tried to catch our breaths. Wade tried to pull out of me, but soon found that he was knotted in me just as a wolf sire will knot in his bitch after mating her.

Picking me up by my waist, Wade moved us down to the floor. Laying on his back, I was able to rotate myself on him, so that I now faced him. We then rolled over so that he was on top of me. Half an hour later, and still in our skinwalker forms, we were able to pull apart. It was almost midnight and I heard Evan cry. He was right on time for his midnight feeding. Together we walked into our bedroom. Evan was use to seeing his father in this form, but he had never seen me. I wondered if he would suckle with me in this form.

I sat on the bed as Wade brought him to me. Evan played with his father's muzzle as he carried him. Wade laid him in my arms and right away he suckled me. I looked up at Wade as he too showed his surprisement that Evan suckled from me right away. Once he was full, Evan went back to sleep. Watching me feed our son had always turned Wade on, but now, in this form, I could tell that his desire was greater. Once more we made love in our skinwalker's form before morning. Once the moon had disappered behind the mountains, we returned to human form and fell asleep for a few hours.

Eighty years have passed and I am now approaching my hundredth birthday. Wade is going on two hundred and thirty and is just now starting to so signs of aging. I too am starting to show signs. Wade said that all who are turned do not live as long as those that are born skinwalkers nor are they as strong. I don't care. I've been able to live a longer life with the man that I love.

Since my turning, I have bore Wade nine more children, making ten in total; seven boys and three girls, all capable of shifting. Like his father, Evan is the only "half blood" since the others were bore after my turning. Although he is stronger than humans, he is weaker than his full blooded brothers and sisters. But he does seem to mind. With the turning of the new century, our children have moved further west and they too have found mates and are breeding.