Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Sci-Fi/Fantasy Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-03-2006, 01:29 AM

My ultimate fantasy

I finally have the time to get in a little relaxation. I must say I am pretty happy with the birthday gift my friends gave me. A full body massage. I have only had one on a few occasions but it has always been enjoyable. I was even more delighted when I met the massage therapist. A young women with long blonde hair, petite in stature and a natural look to her. She was dressed in a T-shirt and with a long, flowing skirt. I was thrilled when she turned to show me where I would be getting my massage and the light from the room illuminated her legs right through the material of the skirt. I could have sworn I didn't see any panties and only saw a slight hint of pubic hair hanging down between her legs.

She introduced herself as Ashton and she had me lay down on the table face down, after I undressed, I place a thin white sheet across my back and legs per her instructions. I couldn't stop thinking how hot this woman was and how I couldn't wait for her hands to be on my body.

I undressed and I noticed my cock was already somewhat hard just thinking of a massgae by her but I was hoping my erection would go back down. I have a pretty nice size cock and when I get hard it is hard to hide. I didn't want to be embarrassed. Suddenly there was a quite knock on the door and Ashton came back in. She adjusted the sheet over my body, put on soft - almost hypnotic music, and lit a few lavender scented candles. She came over to me and folded the sheet down over my back until it was halved at my waist. She began at my neck and started to knead my muscles. Ohhhh, it was so nice. I really began to relax. Ashton was working miracles.

Before long, I was truly relaxing. My arms were down at my side and a few time Ashton pressed herself against my arm to reach the other side of my body. I could have sworn I felt wetness as she leaned against my arm, right at the height of her pussy. I felt my cock stirring but I forced myself to think of something else. Ashton worked up my legs and as she reached the top of my thighs, her fingers cames so close to my balls, I was almost sure she brushed against them but it was so light I couldn't exactly tell. Ashton had me turn over and she was careful to hold the sheet so as to not expose myself. I was grateful because once again I had started to grow hard.

Ashton massaged my temples and slowly worked her way down my body. She moved to my legs and as she moved up she got closer and closer to my cock and balls. I couldn't barely stand my heart pounding so hard in my chest
as she got closer and closer to my cock. I know I had to be lifting the sheet with my cock. I could feel myself getting rock hard but I was hoping she wouldn't say anything. What Ashton did do was way more than I was hoping for. Slowly her hand brushed against my balls. She poured oil over my thighs and my thighs were slick while she massaged the muscles. Without a word, Ashton pulled back the sheet and my cock sprang straight up. Ashton poured the oil right on my cock and whispered, "Does this spot need attention?" "Ohhhhhhhhh, yes," I moaned. Her hand slid up my now oil-drenched balls and up the shaft of my rock hard cock. The palm of her hand swirling over my thick, purple, pulsating head. She massaged the precum in with the oil. Her palm felt like a wet pussy - she really knew how to massage a cock.

I looked at her massaging my cock and could see the veins throbbing on my thick shaft. I reached over and ran my hand up Ashton's leg, fully expecting her to move away but she didn't. I was right, she didn't have any panties on and when my hand reached her pussy lips, I felt how wet she was. She was soaked. My fingers slid across her slick, wet cunt to her clit. I twirled my fingers around her clit and Ashton let out a low, long moan. "Oooooh God," she said, "that feels so nice. I can't believe I am letting this happen but don't STOP!" My fingers slipped inside her sweet, wet pussy as her hand quickened over my burning meat. Now I moaned, "Damn I want to fuck you."

"Then fuck me," Ashton moaned back. I swung my legs over the table and grabbed Ashton by the hips and sat her on the edge of the table. I lifted her skirt to expose her sweet, juicy pussy. She had a gorgeous pussy and although I could barely wait to get inside her I decided to tease her a bit. I pulled her ass to the edge of the table and put her legs over my shoulders. She was begging me, "Fuck me, come on fuck me." Those words get me so hot but I still wanted to tease. I grabbed my steel hard rod in my hand and I swirled the head of my cock around her clit, up and down he soaked pussy lips and back around her clit - masturbating her clit with the head of my cock. "OHHHHHHHHH Damn it - FUCK ME!," she begged. That got me, I place the head of my cock against her tight, little, fuck hole and I just leaned against her. My cock just sunk into her tight, little pussy - filling her up - stretching her. "Ohhhh yes - that's it - give it to me - give me that big cock," she begged again. My pace quickened and my thigh muscles rippled which each thrust of my hard, thick, pulsating cock - pounding my pelvis against her clit. Suddenly her pussy clamped down on my cock and she squeezed me into her. I held my cock deep inside her as she convulsed in orgasm. Just as her contractions began to slow, I took one last pump and unloaded my own huge, hot load into Ashton.

We crumpled onto one another and pulled each other onto the table and into each other's arms. I realized I got exactly what I was wanting when I came here. I never felt more relaxed in my life!

Last edited by utopist1 : 02-03-2006 at 02:16 AM.