Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-02-2003, 02:00 PM
Resurfacing

Bisexuality

I usually consider myself heterosexual, but lately I've been doubting it. In high school, I pondered bisexuality for a while, I even made out with two my close female friends while we were all slightly drunk. I have to admit I liked it a lot. However, at the time I decided that I was too inherently man-crazy, and dismissed that possibility. I still find myself to still be sexually attracted to other females now in college, perhaps more so than in high school. My preference still leans greatly towards males, I would really want to get married and have children some day as well. I don't have the desire to actually develop a romantic relationship with another woman, but I have been seriously considering being sexual with one. I'm mad at myself for being caught up with this societal obsession with labeling and categorizing sexuality, yet I feel that knowing what neat little category society labels me as would give a sense of security. Also, I don't know the first thing about approaching another woman. I'm a shy girl who usually waits for the person to come to me first. In addition, I don't know how to tell if a woman is interested in other women as well. I'm so lost! I'd really appreciate any thoughts or advice, thanks!
Old 11-02-2003, 02:48 PM

Cassiopeia,

PM Wicked Wanda.
Old 11-02-2003, 02:56 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
That was my first thought too, jseal.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-02-2003, 03:20 PM
Resurfacing

Yikes! I just did a search on bisexuality...had no idea the topic was that common. Sorry about the repetition Jseal and Lilith I'm still kinda new here! I did manage to PM WW, thanks for the suggestion. I'd still appreciate any additional advice from other members, ty!
Old 11-02-2003, 03:36 PM

Cassiopeia,

When repetition is the greatest of my problems, then I will be a happy man. Pleased to be of service.
Old 11-02-2003, 04:12 PM

Cassiopeia hun really really dont worry bout it. Im married to pudsey and i think theres a chance i could be bisexual aswell. I do occasionalyl have feelings for other women but dont want a relationship with one just maybe a sexual encounter kind of. I too have major feelings for men mostly and would not prefer women to men. But a sexual encounter with a women has made me thing on the odd occasion and i wonder what it would be like. Anyway good luck and i wish u luck in whatever u choose to do.
Old 11-02-2003, 06:15 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
being bisexual is not a 50/50 deal there are all levels some
do fancy men and women equaly but it can be any combanation
99%like women to 1% and any in between ist more a matter
of being open to falling for some one you like whatever there
gender happens to be . and what ever lable feel you must
wear you are still you
as for finding someone there are clubs, bars and web sites
for gay and lesbians as for being shy some women find that
atractive
Old 11-02-2003, 11:50 PM
Loungin' Around

Scratch the itch, and wait to see if the itch comes back. If it does, then you might like women too. If it doesn't, then it was just curiosity.

...I'm in a very "cut the bullshit" mood tonight -- only practical solutions given here

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 11-03-2003, 09:09 AM
Resurfacing

jseal ~

Pinkbutton ~ its a relief to hear from someone who feels similarly. TY for your thoughts!

Axe31 ~ great advice, I'll have to give a one of those clubs/bars a try. I'm living in New Orleans, so it shouldn't be too hard to find one

Osuche ~ I like "cut the bullshit" advice, it can be the best sometimes! Thanks for your input!
Old 11-03-2003, 10:30 AM
~~Smokin'~~

Send a message via Yahoo to paprclphd
Hang in there chick, you are not alone in your thoughts. Trust me. I have, for a long time, thought about having an encounter with a woman - you know, to try to settle my curiosity. Unfortunately, I am in the same boat as you. You would think - being a woman, I would know how to pick one up, or tell if one is interested for that matter. I don't even know where to begin!

I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always worked for me.
Old 11-03-2003, 12:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by paprclphd
Hang in there chick, you are not alone in your thoughts. Trust me. I have, for a long time, thought about having an encounter with a woman - you know, to try to settle my curiosity. Unfortunately, I am in the same boat as you. You would think - being a woman, I would know how to pick one up, or tell if one is interested for that matter. I don't even know where to begin!

Sounds like a hook up to me Tx and La are not so far apart

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-03-2003, 01:26 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

I think everyone possibly thinks about it from time to time, it is a matter of wheather you act on it and find out for sure, you will never really know. I would say go for it and find out, there is absolutly nothing wrong with it, if you both are willing and enjoy it, then all the better.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 11-03-2003, 06:28 PM
Resurfacing

*hugs to all who responded* Paprclpphd, thanks for the empathy, it is definately appreciated! Let me know if you ever decide to swing by New Orleans
Old 11-04-2003, 11:40 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I have always had great luck with personals ads, both from the "liberal" or "alternative" newspapers and from on line. I'd always meet the woman in a public place for a cup of coffee or something like that and then maybe talk on the phone, etc. In other words, I'd get to know them first just like I would men.
Old 11-06-2003, 12:00 AM
Fill This Space

Send a message via AIM to dancingrugger Send a message via Yahoo to dancingrugger
I think its great that you have a genuine curiosity. I agree that the best thing to do is try it in a safe environment. I was just like you and now my strap-on is one of my new best friends, but i still love the guys. I say dive right in, unless of course you want to be with a woman just to get attention from guys, girls like that drive me crazy.

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Sir Winston Churchill

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Friedrich Nietzsche