Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Banned

Oral Sex

I love to suck man cock juicy and thick and white I don’t like black cocks and they should be uncut not with the foreskin and ugly looking I slowly suck them for five minute making them all slippery and greasy with my tongue juices and then tickle a little balls and keep on sucking the head in the end and just keep on sucking and sucking till they release their juices into my mouth and I drink all of it at one time oh daddy give me a juicy ass fuck my pussy oh daddy fuck my pussy oh daddy fuck my pussy I’m rubbing my clitoris and visualizing the fuck in my cunt with your big huge cock instead of my mom
Old 01-06-2020, 04:32 PM

Oral sex

Yes I also enjoy oral sex my daddy is the best he fucks my mouth and my date will see every day after I come back from school and before mom comes home from office oh my God I just love his fucking
Old 01-10-2020, 08:26 AM
Banned

You should suck your daddy's cock
It is always available
It is safe
No body will know unless you are caught
He won’t tell any one and
He will give you lot of gift
Old 01-17-2020, 11:42 AM

Thanks
I have tell you my story here.
When I was young in the morning I used to go to my parents but my mom will go to office much earlier than my dad so we’ll just stay in bed that she left one day my daddy started taking his finger from my side of panties over by pussy he started fiddling with it and I felt very good
Every day he will Friedle my pussy with his finger and I will get wet and I have a good feeling like somebody has punched me in my belly it felt so good oh my God daddy
One day daddy asked me you want to feel better Kaylee I said yes how do I feel better daddy both of us have to get naked
So we got completely naked my panties were gone my top is gone his underwear was gone I was completely naked his penis was sticking out and that dripping slightly saying that my persistent again exact and suddenly he moved down facing me and spread my legs and put it my legs on his shoulders and start licking my pussy and flickering my clitoris it felt so good and I had a best orgasm in my life he kept on doing for half an hour wiping his face and eating me as if there’s no tomorrow I loved it and after 45 minutes I had to push them away from my pussy because I was dizzy with happiness and pleasure
Then he asked me Kaylee are you going to make daddy happy like he made you do I said yes yes he says OK you can get up I live down and you can hold my cock suck on your step and rub your tongue all around it it was weird but it was hot red and leaking some salt fish clear cream which I like the flavor
After yes cock for 10 minutes he told me to shut the knob office cock and suck it like a lollipop oh my God he started making weird noises and started having shortness of breath and his balls contracted in the scrotum is He said Kaylee I’m coming I’m coming as soon my mouth was filled with delicious cream which he told me to drink if I want to get prettier and get flawless skin
Kept on doing this for almost 2 years every day and then one day he said you are going to become a woman and is placed his cock at the entrance to my pussy and slowly started pushing it I felt a little pain but the pleasure of her so much that I completely forgot about it as soon he managed to shove his cock in my pussy it felt heavenly Daddy was pulling in and out and I was lifting my hip up-and-down as he was fucking me with this lovely cock and soon suddenly my pussy clamped on top of a cock and I became very wet and soon he Cock growing large I thought I am going to die but then suddenly he released lot of cream in my pussy felt like gallons and I had it biggest orgasm in my life.
So suck your daddys cock today even if he says no and make him cum
Old 08-30-2022, 01:39 PM
Banned

Oral sex

You are so lucky