Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 03:56 AM

bi fun

I am bi sexual. I love pussy and I love cock. I have really enjoyed a tremendous feeling of liberation when I'm naked with a guy it feels natural and very intuitive. I have not done the MMF but would love too. I posted pics before but will try to post more, I know that Sharni and Lil get off on it.

If anyone in SE UK wants an MMF contact me

Wildeye
Old 10-27-2009, 12:39 AM

Oh yeah...........

I have a very gay girlfriend to whom I kept INSISTING I was only "orally curious". She pointed out that the FIRST time was curiosity, the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th time were BI!!! You know, sometimes you just need someone to help you put it in perspective.

Then I had a couple MFM experiences that definitely set the hook. NOTHING like eating pussy with a big thick fat knobbed cock stuffed in it and then pulling him out and sucking her juices OFF and his OUT while she watches - WHAT A FUCKING RUSH!!!

The best part? My wife knows, encourages, and is totally turned on by this. (She's also turned on by the fact that while I have a mental block about letting a guy take my ass, I WILL give it up for her and some seriously sized strapons and double headers!! )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg motivator 2.jpg (69.8 KB, 638 views)
Old 10-27-2009, 01:24 AM
Causer of Unrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3waytrey
The best part? My wife knows, encourages, and is totally turned on by this. (She's also turned on by the fact that while I have a mental block about letting a guy take my ass, I WILL give it up for her and some seriously sized strapons and double headers!! )

I am also totally turned on by this. Yowza.

Found this pic the other day...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg gangs%20all%20here.jpg (44.8 KB, 633 views)

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 10-27-2009, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZRedHot
I am also totally turned on by this. Yowza.

Thanks AZ - kinda nervous fessing up, being my first post and all.........the more I read here though the more I see this is a pretty welcuming cummunity, and there REALLY isn't anything to worry about!!

(Love your girls by the way - just stunning!)
Old 10-28-2009, 08:07 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3waytrey

Then I had a couple MFM experiences that definitely set the hook. NOTHING like eating pussy with a big thick fat knobbed cock stuffed in it and then pulling him out and sucking her juices OFF and his OUT while she watches - WHAT A FUCKING RUSH!!!

!! )

This was my favorite part :swoon:

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 11-02-2009, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
This was my favorite part :swoon:

Damn girl - we are soooo on the same page!!!!
Old 11-03-2009, 05:19 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to benjercenov
Hay y'all,

Must be I have been out of NYC too long...anyway,

I am a bi guy here in Tampa Fl.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to Daedulus Send a message via Yahoo to Daedulus
bisexual men

Like Wildeye I also love pussy but I find masturbating and sucking mens cocks is a real turn on.

Yesterday I went to a gay/bisexual sauna where there is what is called a Dark Room. You enter it and feel your way around to find another man wanting to be masturbated. I found one but as I wanked him tow others joined in and we shared cocks all round. I felt quite relaxed when it finished.

Then I went to the steam room which lived up to its name. As I watched several men satisfying themselves a hand pulled mine onto a cock seeking release - so I did the honourable thing and we were both satisfied.

When I do not get enough pussy I find mutal wanking with men relieves the pressure.
Old 11-09-2009, 03:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to DarkRaven
I don't have any same-sex experience, but it's something I've been curious about for years. I'm not big on anal, either giving or recieving, but oral sounds intereisting to me.
Old 01-16-2010, 07:35 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

Sometimes I forget to be certain about the juices in there. A couples times I was out there strolling along when the cum had to make its way out and stream down my thigh. The first time I was terribly weirded out. The next time I casually, with discretion reached under and spread it around on my nuts. No one saw me spreading the cum that drooled from my ass after a good fuck
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."
Old 02-05-2010, 10:38 PM

I have dallied around a little bit, not pursuing it. But in a threesome, foursome, or moresome, you tend to do whatever is in front of your face.

One of the more interesting episodes was when I was having a 3 some with a husband and wife. She asked me to do him, because he was curious as to how it felt. He enjoyed it, I enjoyed it, but she absolutely got off on it.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Causer of Unrest

I know I would've! ^^^^

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 02-13-2010, 05:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to benjercenov
I am bi. Equally happy for physical gratification with either gender. Romantically only interested in ladies, but if it is just physical pleasure, I can go either way.
Old 02-28-2010, 06:16 AM
Cum Dispenser

I'd consider myself bi-curious. It would be interesting to give it a try, just for the sake of new experiences.
Old 03-17-2010, 04:14 PM
unregistered mutt. woof!

If it includes tube steaks or muffs either way, I'm all in.
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."