Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-15-2001, 06:34 AM

Thank you all

I have just returned from Amour's very sad funeral and I want to thank everyone who posted here for their kind words.

I also want to thank LoveDiva for flying down here and attending her funeral. Which was a very big surprise! When she asked for info, I thought Lovediva would just send flowers, so it was certainly a surprise to meet her! Thank you for coming! It was a pleasure meeting you.

I have asked Kim to remove Amour's pics out of respect for her, and I think it was the right thing to do, since she is no longer with us to respond to them.. Sorry guys..

I will end this saying "Goodbye Amour (and her daughter), may you both rest in peace".

And like Whitney Houston sang.. "I will always love you".....
Old 07-15-2001, 09:17 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Stinger Send a message via AIM to Stinger Send a message via Yahoo to Stinger
A very stunned and sadden couple

RipCord,

HotAsJuly and I have just read this and are very saddened that two great people were lost.
You come into these places not knowing what to expect, but this is a community of friends.
We could tell from your posts how much you love her.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and all of her family.

Amour god bless you and your daugher. :'-(
Old 07-15-2001, 10:06 PM
MaxDWolf

Unhappy

My deepest condolences and sympathies.
Old 07-15-2001, 10:33 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Docc
My condolences go to You and the Family. I'm new and came to enjoy Amour's wit and her thoughts. She will be missed.

A prayer to You and Yours, for Amour and her daughter.
Old 07-17-2001, 08:20 PM
OzJack

Love will always be there

From a new member here. It seems Armour was one of those special people. Friendly, caring, always ready to help out. It is difficult to find any sense in her passing, especially given the circumstances. To all her friends, I believe that each and everyone of you is a great person for the kind words you have left on this board. Maybe sometimes we forget to speak these words and to tell our friends and loved ones how much we care. Don't wait and tell them today. To those who have teenage children, tell them as well because a lot of the time they are out of control looking for some kind of affection or belonging. Take care all of you.
Old 07-24-2001, 12:25 PM
Lycanthrope Love Machine

Condolences

I have been on vacation and was wondering what had happened to Amour. She was a beautiful and witty woman. I am quite torn up by this.

Ripcord and LoveDiva, I feel like you represented a lot of us at the funeral. Thank you for your kind words about Amour. Although I never met her personally I regret not having that opportunity. She is sorely missed.

I lost a very close friend to a drunk driving accident several years ago. It's a wound that has still not healed and is compounded everytime I hear of something like this happening.

I guess I don't have anything to say, but hopefully Amour is getting hers in the great Forum in the sky.

If you can log on from heaven Amour, we miss you. Maybe you can see fit to visit some of us in our dreams. God bless.
And the moon is full and bright."
Old 07-24-2001, 02:11 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
Post May God be with her in heaven

I don't know who this person is but i feel sorry for her and her family, my condolences to the family and i hope the young girl gets well soon
Old 07-25-2001, 08:08 AM

Thoughts and prayers go out to her children and family
May God bless
Old 07-25-2001, 08:35 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
Ripcord,

I was utterly stunned at the news. not to mention terribly saddend. Thank you to lovediva for being a symbolic representative of all of us from Pixies.

As many have said. my thoughts and prayers to the surviving daughter, and the rest of her family.
Old 07-25-2001, 11:40 AM
SexyCowgrl101

God Bless

My heart and soul goes out to Amour and her family...God Bless you and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Em
Old 07-26-2001, 03:35 AM

Thanks everyone for your lovely remarks and condolences. I am sure Amour is very touched...

I was going to print this up today and give it to Amour's family, but I think I will wait a bit longer..they are not doing so well, since it's only been 16 days since her passing

Damn!...I miss her...alot.
Old 07-26-2001, 06:11 PM
Professional Voyeur

Send a message via ICQ to Dunchad
Unhappy

It is never easy to deal with the lose of someone you love. I didn't know Aour that much but I definitely miss her presence here. We all the fel the pain of her lose. So if you ever need to talk about it, you know were we are.
Old 07-27-2001, 02:43 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

((((((((Ripcord)))))))))) ...... If you need to talk you know how to get in touch...

Take care and missing her is ok...I miss her too...

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 08-24-2001, 05:05 AM

I haven't loged on to the site and checked out the posts for quite some time now. my girlfriend was hit by a car whilst crossing the street recently. So this is the 1st time i have logged on in some time. i have just read about the passing of dunchad and now i have found out about amours death as well. I woke up happy this morning for the first time in over a month and i am deeply saddened by these events. both amour and dunchad were here long before me and they did there best to make me feel very welcome. i never met them and i didn't know them but i know that i will miss then greatly. Our loss is heavens gain, my thoughts and prayers go out to all those who new amour and her daughter.

for the sake of a coupple of drinks, we have all lost a truely great person,

rest in peace.