Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-05-2002, 06:37 PM
Member of weird club

The Meeting

Disclaimer: The people in this story are not related to or about real or fake persons. All names where not changed to protect the innocent. And no animals where harmed in the writing of this story.

He sat at the table in his hotel room,looking at the cell phone in anticipation of a call. He had come to this place to me a lady he had met online. He had been alone for six months after the breakup with his girlfriend. As the phone rang, his heart jumped to his throat, he fumbled with it dropping it as he did. Her voice was shakey as she said hello in the other end. Her name was Beth, she was divorced for 6 years. She was hoping to meet a loving man whom she could relate to and if possible have a sexual relationship with. Nate had finally gained his composure, asking Beth if she would like to meet him at the local restaurant. She answered with a slight squeek in her voice "yes". Nate walked to the restaurant a half hour early to shake the butterflies from his stomach and to run over how he hoped the evening would go.
Beth arrived alittle before the apointed time,finding Nate deep in thought, she cleared her throat causing Nate to jump. He greeted her surprised that she was so beautiful. They had sent pictures of each other, but they did not do her justice. They talked at first of things they already knew,ate the meal they had ordered, neither of them breaking eye contact as they talked. The drink seemed to taste sweeter than Nate remembered or maybe it was the company. They had relaxed as the night went on. A movie, more talk and two gentle hands touching.
Old 12-05-2002, 07:09 PM
Member of weird club

After the walk home, Beth was a little chilled, Nate rapped he coat around her with a little kiss. Beth was tenative at first, but she returned his kiss. At his room Nate asked if she would like to come to warm up alittle before going home. Beth agreed,but only for a while, she had a day of antiqueingplan for early morning. They sat on the couch close but not to close. As the show on tv rolled on Beth moved closer to Nate, chasing the chill off as Nate place his arm aroung her. She felt so safe and secure in his arms, a feeling she thought she had lost so long ago. His hand accidently brushed the side of her breast as he reached for the remote. A sigh escaped from her mouth, Nate turned to her looking into her brown eyes. He was in love as never before. Her lips closed on to Nate's with urgency. She had poured over each photo in her mind over the evening. She wanted him, to feel his lips the touch of his hand, feels she needed and wanted. Their tongues mingled in a slow dance as the heat built up between them. A nibble of the an ear, a nip of the neck sent a shiver down Beths back . But she didn't care it was what she wanted.
Old 12-05-2002, 08:21 PM
Registered Dork

I breathlessly await more!!!!

:D

Keep writing...this is very sweet and sexy. How naughty WILL they get on their first date? *wicked grin*
Old 12-05-2002, 10:47 PM
Member of weird club

The Meeting

The buttons on her shirt presented a little problem for Nate as his hands shook. He hadn't been with a woman so beautiful in his life. A silky bra covered breasts creamy white with pink nipples. Beth was what some would consider a bbw type of woman. Undoing the front snaps on the bra released a lovely set of tits. Nate sat in ah as he studied every curve of her breasts. Slowly he lowered his mouth to tenderly suck and nuzzle the swelling nipple. He took the other nipple and nipped softly as a low moan can from Beth's mouth. Her breathing was picking up as she felt Nate kissing his way under her breast. He moved to her cleavage to slowly run his tongue between her breasts. A trail of salvia down to her belly button as he tongued hole causing Beth to sigh.He place his hands on her skirt as she lifted her hips to remove both the skirt and panties at the same time. His touch on her public hair sent a spark of anticipation she oh so wanted. Sensing this he moved his fingers to slowly massage her outter lips. The aroma of her flower as he placed his fingers on the inner lips. Sliding into her slit he felt the warmth and wetness of an aroused woman. First one finger then two disappeared.As a moan of release echoed off the walls she wanted this so much. She wanted ,no needed to feel relief,as his thumb gently moved against her clit as he moved his fingers in and out .Feeling her hips raising to meet his trusts, he increased the pace of his movements. Low moans and the rapid breathing had himexcited as well but he wanted to taste the beautiful sight in front of him. Moving in between her legs he replaced his fingers with his tongue. Her moans were coming faster as his tongue went in and out running it up and down her slit as he put his fingers back in her hole. Beth started yelling "finger fuck me I want to cum." Taking his tongue he flicked it across her clit maker her hips move faster. Reaching around Beth placed her hands on the back of Nate's head pulling it harder to her crotch.The tension was so great that release was the only thing she wanted. "I'm cumming " Beth yelled "fuck me with your fingers" AH don't stop is all she could say. As the waves subsided Nate slid up her relaxing body to kiss her and let her taste her own juices. She cooed as he started to nibble on her ear again.
Old 12-05-2002, 11:16 PM
Registered Dork

LILITH!!!!!!!!!!!

SUGARSPRINKLES!!!!

FZZY!!! Horny Pixie LADIES!!!

Are you GETTING THIS?!?!?!?!?!

Dang. Forgot to pick up batteries tonite. Dang.

Kleclere...this is so nice! :) :) :)
Old 12-05-2002, 11:26 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I'm getting it RandyG .... no...I mean... I'm Getting IT! LOL - just kidding .... but I couldn't resist!!

Nice story you got goin' Kleclere! good job!
Old 12-06-2002, 04:15 PM
Member of weird club

In the nine years with her ex husband she had never tasted her own juices. She savored the taste hoping to taste it again off of Nate's cock. Nate was thinking how love Beth looked naked, didn't realize that Beth had rolled him on his back. She was removing his shirt and nuzzling his neck. A slight nip at his nipple brought him back to reality. Groaning at the pleasure he was receiving, Nate closed his eyes to enhance the feeling this wonderful woman was providing. Nate is average hight, average builder a little puggy in the tummy and average in the penis region, but Beth was on fire and didn't care. She moved from his chest to circle his cock with kisses. Taking his balls into her mouth, she gently sucked and tongued them as Nate groaned a little bit louder. Little nips to his thigh made him open his eye but he soon closed them again as Beth took her wet tongue and lick the slit back and forth. With a slow motion Beth had the head in her mouth, she used her tongue to excite him more. Beth could hear the low growl of Nate as her head bobbed up and down in an ever increasing speed. She wanted to taste Nate as he had tasted her. With his hips moving up to meet her thrusts she could fine his balls tighten and his whole tensed as a stream of cum shot out hitting the back of her throat. Stream after stream of wonderful cum slided down her throat. She was in heaven, she craved it and it had been so long in between, as she slowly removed his cock from her mouth, she cleaned the last of it off and smiled up at him. Her cunt was on fire like never before, she wanted him inside her now. Moving up she positioned her hungary hole to pickup his cock. Once she felt it there she slid back feeling her pussy fill with Nate's cock. Without realizing Nate had his hand on her ass touching, gliding her movements. He moved his hands to help suck her right tit into his mouth, Beth sighed at his touch. Her body was tense as she felt her second orgasm comming on, Nate sucked her tit harder then changed to the other. His lips formed around the nipple as her orgasm hit, Nate hung on tight to ride it out. As Beth fell to Nates chest alook of contempment filled her beautiful face.
Old 12-06-2002, 04:31 PM
Registered Dork

" Her cunt was on fire like never before, she wanted him inside her now."

Yep. Got one or two of THOSE twinges reading this....

and I KNOW it isn't easy to write stories, that's why I haven't posted any... but dang, wonderful job kleclere!

Is there more fun ahead for these two lovers? :D
Old 12-06-2002, 05:39 PM
Member of weird club

Yes maam once I get a chance to write. I apreciate your kind comments all of you. I know my grammar isn't very good. But ty all.
Old 12-08-2002, 02:47 PM
Member of weird club

With her breathing returning to normal, Nate slides her off the couch and guides her into the bathroom. He turne the shower on and adjusts the sprayand climbs in with Beth closely behind him. Taking the soft soap he pours it into his hands,rubbing them on Beth's tits in circulor motions causing her now sensitive nipples to harden. Taking a wash cloth he pours more on it. Beth looks as he slides it over her shoulder and up her neck. Back across her breasts and to the other shoulder to her neck and a nip of her ear for effect. He kisses her full mouth their tongues dancing winding around each other. His hands were in continual contact with her nipples, kneading, pulling cressing the fullness of this gorgeous woman in front of him. Beth thrust her head back as Nate moves his hands down to soap up her pussy. She moans with the spread of the wash cloth reachs her lips, touching her clit the sparks run to her brain. Nate removes the cloth to insert two fingers into her wet and soapy pussy. Beth clamps the muscles of the cunt around the intruders. Nate just wanting to excite he removes he fingers,taking the cloth continues to soap her legs down to her toes. Taking a bath for Beth wasn't normally a high point, but today having hands, lips, a tongue and fingers was not her norm now. Turning her around he slowly nibble the nap of her neck. Even with the warm water running over her body a shiver goes down her back. She reach for her nipples as Nate soapsher back going to her ass running the cloth down the crack over to do both legs. Beth still pulling at her extended nipple feel a finger gently touch her anus. The soap makes for some lube but she is so tight. Nate removes his finger as Beth changes places with Nate. He is a little taller then her, so she has to look up to kiss him. Her hand is around his already hard cock moving back and forth. She puts soap on the cloth, places it to his chest making Nate's nipples harden. She makes little designs with the cloth. She leans in to suck on his nipple but removes her mouth with a taste of soap. Her left hand glides to his cock keeping its attention, going to her knees she slips his cock into her mouth. Sucking it in she is pleased with the feel again against her tongue. Bobbing back she applies moree pressure as she takes him back in. Nate has more plans so he gently easies her for his cock. She finishes soaping him up and they both soak what soap that is left off. They dry each other off taking the towels to all parts of each body. Going to the bed Nate positions Beth on her hands and knees. With her legs spread Nate gets on his knees placing his mouth never her clit, he blows gently on the quickly distending organ. She cooes as the feel makes her juices flow in anticipation of what is to come. With a flick of his tongue Nate slicks the tip inside her tasting the buildup of honey. He stands to position his cock at the opening. With one thrust he enters her flaming pussy. "Ah that feeeeellls so good," Beth breathes as he moves into a slow rhythem. Moving his hands up her back, he stokes all of her, he slides them down the middle of her back sending more shiver to her brain. Sliding around to her hanging tits, he starts to knead her flesh, he pulls the nipples extending them rolling them between his finger applying alternating hard and soft. Beth is beside herself, the feel of a cock in her wanton pussy,hands masterfully massaging her tits. Moans and growlscome from her in between short breaths. Nate removes his right hand a moves it to stroke her clit. Beth starts thrusting back to engulf Nate's cock entirely. " Fuck me fuuuuck me Nate, it feel so fucking good." Nate's pace has been increasing so his cock is a blur as is his hand. Beth is screaming now as her orgasm envelopes her whole body. As her legs give out, she slides to the bed,Nate still in her pussy . As her tummy reaches the mattress Nate tenses feeling her pussy tighten even more. He shoots his load deep into Beth pussy completely satified, she turns to clean Nates deflating cock. She had wanted to taste both of their juices and it was great. As they dressed Beth steps into Nate and gives he a big luscious kiss. On her way home she replayed the events of the evening. Opening the door she puts her purse on the desk and starts up her computer. Opening the screen and typing her password. PMing Nate@pixies.com "it was so wonder full I love you" Beth.
Old 12-08-2002, 06:57 PM
Registered Dork

WOW!

Was this truly your first time writing? It really was very good!!

Loved this last chapter....a great shower is sometimes hard to top. :) :) :)

*hugs* VERY nice job kleclere. Write another story! :D
Old 12-08-2002, 08:39 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Great story ... always love shower scenes!!!!