Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2002, 01:51 AM

This is an unusual thread but...

I need help. I am depressed and one of the biggest reasons is because I don't have a girlfriend and I feel like I'm not attractive or good enough for anyone... Can someone help me? I am so alone and I hate it. Sorry for the fucked up post.
Old 06-04-2002, 03:12 AM
yet seldom member

Start to like yourself first. I do not know how strong your prob is, but perhaps it would be best to consult external help for the beginning. Don´t worry, that sounds worse than it is.
Old 06-04-2002, 06:16 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Well self confidence plays and important role in attracting women. They say you get returned, what you give out. So if you want a strong, confident, beautiful woman show your own strong, confident, beautiful self You are never alone becasue you always have us!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-04-2002, 09:46 AM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
from what i see from your pictures on other threads
you look great
maybe if you take one step at a time talk to girls
then maybe dance or have a drink ignore the idea
date consantrate on enjoying there company then
if it goes any farther that is a bonus and remember
all the pixieys will help if you need it
Old 06-04-2002, 07:30 PM
yet seldom member

I agree to what Axe said: Primarily try to be women´s friend, no more. And if there is growing something more it is a bonus that is finally what you wanted.
Women are not either-girlfriend-or-nothing, they are persons, individuals, friends. Respect them as what they are, further things are a question of time then.
Old 06-05-2002, 08:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
I have been where you are now. The biggest enemy you face is yourself really. I felt like that and later found out I had quite a few women who liked me but I was always too shy and unsure to try. What a waste. I was never any good at 'picking up' girls. I met a lot of the girlfriends I had through work or sporting clubs and friends. Just be yourself, have fun and you will be suprised what will happen
Old 06-05-2002, 04:06 PM

There are so many men in my life that feel that they can't be happy unless they have a woman. Your story sounds like they wrote it. No one needs a member of the oppisite sex in their life to be a worthy person. Get out and enjoy life and don't dwell on your need for love. You'll end up with someone your not happy with if your searching for someone to fill the void in your life. I used to think that there is no such thing as true love or a soul mate and when I wasn't looking a wonderful friend turned out to be the love of my life. I hope things get better for you and you find the love that I now have. Good luck!!
Old 06-05-2002, 06:13 PM

Don't worry. Women love confidence, and they love a genuinely good guy. Be patient and diligent and your time will come.
Old 06-05-2002, 06:20 PM

hey bud your probably try'n to hard. ya got to relax and not dwell on it. i know it sounds silly but it's just the way it is.good luck and hope ya find the best one out there. wil (i had a clue once but it died of lonliness)
Old 06-05-2002, 11:12 PM
Name says it all ;)

Send a message via Yahoo to love_2licku
Be yourself and like yourself. I know its hard to do cause I face the same thing. Even though Im attached atm its an unhappy relationship so Im in the same boat as you. Be yourself and dont worry about what others think about you. It works and helps you to talk to women. Go for drinks, kick back and relax, and let nature do its thing. Dont kill yourself trying, just be yourself. God gave ya hands in the meantime

=p =b =p =b =p =b =p =b =p
Old 06-09-2002, 06:58 PM

You sound just like me 3 years ago. I never had any luck getting girls I mean I had plenty of girls that were my friends but the line stopped there. Luckily I met a girl at work and hooked up with her. Even though she was a real slut I was glad I had the relationship cause I fuckin hated being alone, now I'm married to a beautiful woman with a wonderful son. Like some guys above me said, you got to have confidence to attract women. For some reason to me it seems like all the assholes and pricks get alot of girls, not saying you should be one though!!! Just be yourself and a girl will notice you, thats what happened with me. If you need any advice dude pm me I'll help you out.

Old 06-10-2002, 05:35 AM

The longer you see it as a problem, it shall so remain.

Relax, find women who you like and vice versa.

Let it happen in your own time.