Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-04-2003, 04:01 PM

Her best friend

Her Best Friend

It was my girlfriend Jenna’s 21st birthday. She and some of her friends wanted to go out and, of course, drink. She was the last of her friends to reach this milestone and they were all in the mood to celebrate. She asked if I would be the designated driver for the night and I agreed. We loaded up her friends Marissa, Sarah, Nikki, and Beth and went to the bars.

I stayed with the car while the girls all went into the bar. I had agreed to remain outside so that they could leave whenever they wanted to go visit another bar. They stayed inside the first bar for about a half hour before getting bored. I took them to a second, and then a third bar.

After a while, they got tired of bar-hopping and wanted to just get some more liquor and go back to our house for a bit. So after a quick stop a party store on the way home, we arrived and they all stumbled upstairs to the apartment Jenna and I shared.

Several hours later, Jenna came into the bedroom where I was quietly watching Sportscenter. She said that they were all tired and wanted to go home. Jenna asked if I would take the other girls home since she was way to drunk to drive. We had picked them all up to start with, so I agreed to take them all home.

I tucked Jenna into bed, kissed her good night and took her I would return soon. Her friends lived only about fifteen minutes away at the furthest and dropping them all of would take only about an hour or so. She muttered something and rolled over in bed and was out.

I decided to drop her friends off according to distance so I would not be criss-crossing town all night long. Beth went home first, followed by Nikki. I had to help Nikki to her doorstep and into her house since she could barely walk. She muttered a quick thank you and collapsed into a couch in the living room. I locked her door and went back to the car. Marissa’s house was next and again I had to help her to the door. Marissa’s sister was still up and took over at the door.

Last to drop off was Sarah, Jenna’s best friend. Jenna had known Sarah all her life and I must admit that I thought Sarah was kinda cute. We arrived at her apartment and I helped her out of the car. She lived on the third floor so I was nice there too and helped her up the steps. She grabbed hold of me tightly as we moved up the staircases. Sarah leaned heavily on the doorframe while she fumbled with the keys, finally getting the door unlocked.

Sarah reached out to me for help getting in and I obliged. We entered her apartment and I sat her down on the couch. I turned to leave when she told me to wait a minute. She asked if I would help her to the bedroom. She didn’t want her roommate coming home from working the late shift to wake her too early. Again, I agreed. We stumbled off to the bedroom.

“Help me get changed,” she said, falling to the bed like a rag doll.

“I shouldn’t…”

“Please help me, I can’t do it, I think I drank too much…” she stammered, her hands reaching out to me. I grabbed the pajamas on the floor next to the bed and decided I might as well help her. I moved around behind her, figuring I wouldn’t see anything or do anything from back there inappropriate. I pulled her top off and unclasped her bra at her urging. She rose on shaky legs and told me to undo her jeans. I unbuttoned them and she slid out of them. I was shocked to see she had no panties on underneath.

That was when Sarah collapsed face-first onto the bed, her cute ass in the air showing me her glistening pink pussy and her tight looking asshole. I think I got hard almost at once upon seeing her laying there like that, but I knew that there was nothing I could do but savor the memory.

Sarah stirred and asked me to help her up again. I did and she turned around to face me, her awesome breasts coming into view. Not too big, not small either. She sat down on the bed again and managed to stay upright.

“I’m gonna leave your pajamas right her, okay?” I said.

“Help me put them on, please,” she said, dragging out the please into a long pleeeeeeeeeeeeezzz sound, her soft sweet voice beckoning me like a siren’s song.

Shrugging my shoulders, I decided to help. I moved closer to her and reach for her arms to put them into the pajama top. She avoided my hands and moved hers to the front of my jeans. I don’t know where she found the dexterity to open them, but her fingers were wrapped around my hard cock and my jeans were bunched around my ankles before I knew what was happening.

“You’ve been soooooooooo helpful,” she cooed. “I want to give you a treat…”

She leaned in and began to suck my cock. I tried pulling it away from her, but she had a grip on it and her teeth gently biting into my skin. Fearing damage that I didn’t want to explain, I let her continue. I tried not to enjoy it, but it DID feel damn good though. She looked up and tried to stand up. I helped her up thinking we were finished and I could finally go when she threw me to the bed. I tried to move away, but my legs got tangled in my jeans and then she was on me.

Sarah reached over to the headboard and grabbed a rubber, slipping it onto my hard cock. I pushed at her to stop it and let me go before we did something we would regret, but she said she wanted to do this and had thought about having sex with me for quite some time.

It appeared that she wasn’t nearly as drunk as she played.

She straddled me and shoved herself down onto me, riding me with a fierceness I had never experienced before. Her breasts thrashed around as she ground herself deep onto my shaft. I again fought a losing battle with testosterone and began to enjoy myself.

“Oh I want you!” she cried out. We continued to fuck like mad for a few minutes before she slowed it down. She looked into my eyes and said, “I like to be ass-fucked.” She paused for a moment. “I want you to FUCK MY ASS!”
With that, she got off me and lay face-down on the bed, holding her ass cheeks open for me. It was at this point that I finally became a “willing” participant in the little drama by getting on my knees and guiding my dick slowly into her waiting nether hole. I had never done anything like this before and was kinda scared I would hurt her.

She suffered no such compulsion and soon we were moving in a steady rhythm. My dick wouldn’t last too much longer and I felt my penis prepare to fire its load into the condom. We were both out of breath and tired, but she had one last surprise for me.

“Quick! Take off that condom and shoot your load into my ass!”

I complied as quickly as I could and just in time, too. My dick shot straight and true into her waiting hole. She cooed happily and turned around to face me. “Thanks!” she said. “Now go back home o your little Jenna. We will never speak of this to anyone. Got me. I you mention a word of this to her, I will cut off your balls and feed them to you raw and bloody. That is a promise.”

“Okay. Got it,” I stammered as I pulled my jeans and underwear back up. As I turned to leave, I noticed something in Sarah’s slightly open closet. It looked like a black leather costume with a whip. I shook my head and figured I was seeing things. Beating a quick retreat, I returned home to my sleeping Jenna.

No one ever mentioned a word of the encounter ever, although every so often Sarah would give me a knowing wink.

And there was that one time Jenna and I stopped by to pick up Sarah and we saw a car just pulling out of her driveway. I swear I saw her hastily hiding a black whip when we went inside…
Old 01-04-2003, 04:10 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
gotta love a girl with a whip!!! Another great story!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-08-2003, 05:24 PM
Cheese Head Member

True story? LOL.:yellghst: