gary says its not fair for me to wait for him and i should
look for some one who can be with me all the time i
dont know i still love him but can see his point i think
we may be breaking up

this is a mess my heart says it will be fine
but my brain says long distance dont work
iam a mess
Old 08-04-2002, 12:04 PM

My take on this is that he has lost interest in you and is dropping hints that it is time to go your seperate ways.
Old 08-04-2002, 02:17 PM

I agree with Thinker.
Gary has already found someone, and indeed breaking up is hard on the heart.
Old 08-04-2002, 02:32 PM
Lusting Horny Pixie

axe... Many of us know first hand how hard it is to be left behind. Sometimes we are told the reason... and even sometimes we logically understand... but logic has nothing to do with the heart. I can sit here and tell you Logically that you will be okay... that time heals... and that you deserve complete happiness... that you deserve to be loved 100% and equally.... but after saying all this I realize that your heart is not going to understand altho I have no doubt that your brain already does.

Allow your heart time to catch up with all of this... yeah... your heart is going to hurt for awhile... and the ache will last even longer... just be patient with yourself. Losing someone in this way is often worse than had they actually died... I know.. sounds odd.. but it is true. Rejection of any sort is hard to handle... but when it comes to someone rejecting your love... that is almost impossible... but it can and will in time be done.

I know of what I speak.. it wasn't forever ago that I too was left behind.. no reason... no explanation... no signs.. so I know too well the pain of it all. I am still here... some time later... it didn't kill me (altho there were moments that I thought it would).. and the lonelyness is not constant... time has healed... it is amazing how resiliant our hearts truely are... because when push comes to shove.. it is our hearts that realize that in order to move on... we must let go.

All will be well Axe.. I know this of all things........
Old 08-04-2002, 05:54 PM
dragon mane

Send a message via ICQ to axe31
its true i told him to be streight with me he has met some
one. dam this is hard to write about my self confidence
has taken a dent
Old 08-04-2002, 06:39 PM
Pixie's Wild Rose

axe, it is always hard when we lose someone that we love. I realize that I am new here but I am sure that I speak for everyone when I say that we are here for you if you need someone to talk to. *hugs*

~Sassy
Old 08-04-2002, 06:47 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Grumble
Sassy, you may be new here but you are a true Pixie.

Axe, Sassy speaks for us all I am sure, we feel your pain buddy and we are here to be supportive and let you know we care.
Old 08-04-2002, 08:45 PM
Addicted Member

axe........As much as you feel alone now.....PLEASE know........you are NEVER alone! I am.....(as I am sure most members are)....here at a PM....if you ever need me, just PM me....and I will be there.......ASAP!

"If you love someone, set them free.......if they come back to you.....it was meant to be!"

I think if they don't come back............"It is better to have loved and lost than to have not loved at all!"

OMG....sorry axe.......I am a cliche factory tonight..........but my heart is with you sweety!

You will.....(I know cause I can feel you sensitivity)......you WILL find love again! You are an amazing man......never doubt that!

*hugs*
Mrs. Lix
Old 08-05-2002, 12:35 AM

Even tho it was painful to hear, I am glad that Gary told you the truth when you asked him to be straight with you. So many out there , guys and ladies, play games with each other instead of just being honest. I myself am dealing with a similar situation...the old "I love you, but..." I am sick and tired of that line. Thinking of investing in a battery company and giving up on men! (Just kidding, but if I didn't laugh, I'd never stop crying!)

Hang in there...looks as if you ahve a lot of friends here at Pixie's who will listen when you need to talk.
Old 08-05-2002, 11:16 AM
Banned

LOL SamanthaC, I hear you!

Axe, buddy, I really feel for you. How long were you and Gary in a l-d relationship? It probably has nothing to do with you, it's more that he was lonely and someone caught his eye. I know it must be hard not to take personally but please don't!