Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-19-2003, 07:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to vindictive
The Neighbor Girl

"Ah, I can't sleep. Insomnia is a bitch," I murmured to myself as I stepped outside for a cigarette. As I tried to collect my thoughts outside on my balcony, I could not help but notice the beautiful new addition my neighbor's added onto the side of their house. It was a new bedroom for my neighbor's daughter, who had previously shared a room with her parents and wanted to have a space of her own. The girl's name was Meghan, or Meg for short as we called her. I had grown up with the girl and became close friends with her, despite being 4 years older. I had always had a secret crush on her, and I had noticed how fast she had grown up. For the tender age of 18, she was a knockout. Shoulder length blonde hair, entrancing brown eyes, perky yet full young breasts, and a cute, slender, but short little figure. She was an athlete, a straight A student, and a paragon amongst women in the 12th grade. Little did she know of my deepest, darkest desires. I had to have this girl. We were very open with each other, but she was quite shy when talking about sex. Obviously, she was a virgin, but there was that look in her eyes that told me she wanted to see what sex was like. Oh how I wished I would be her first. Alas! I can't be thinking of this. If anyone knew of my wicked thoughts, I would not only be enamoured with humiliation, but ostracized from my parents, who were very close friends with the Barnhart's. As I finished the last puff of my smoke, I couldn't help but notice a light come on over at Meg Barnhart's house. It was Meg's room! "No, I can't look," I think to myself with socratic reason. Oh, well. I guess a little peek wouldn't hurt. Besides, I probably wouldn't see anything anyways. Fuck it. I have to! I hopped off my balcony and crept over to her window. As I peered inside, my heart thumped with upmost dissapointment. No one was there. Fuck! Why am I wasting my time, who the hell am I kidding? But wait! There she was, walking in with an angelic aura. She was wearing red, short, bikini bottom shorts and a white tank top that gave way to the curvature of her lovely breasts. Oh, I wished for more! Hark!Just that instant as if my profane prayers were answered by the demons of lust, she began to undress at her mirror. My leg began shaking violently with anticipation, and my penis began to grow hot with the thought. Meg slowly uncoupled her bra to unleash her perfect tits. Her nipples were so small, yet so erect as well. Was she playing a game with me? Fondling her breasts, her nipples began to perk even more with the touch. At this time, I unzipped my pants and began touching my member, which was almost fully erect. My penis jumped with the touch of my cold hand, but my eyes jumped with amazement at Meg. Even slower than the bra, she started to take off her shorts, exposing her perfect ass, almost completely visible save for a tiny leopard thong she was wearing. I peered in closely to get a better glare at my fantasy. FUCK! I tapped the window with my forehead. Oh shit, what the hell do I do now? If I run, she will almost certainly know it's me. Plus, what if she calls the cops? I have to be a man about this. Meg scampered for her clothing at the sound of my knocking forehead, and furtively crept over to the window. "Uh, hi Meg. Listen, I need to talk to you," I stammered.

"Greg, were you spying on me?"

"I am not going to lie, I think you are the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on, and I couldn't help myself. I am so sorry, let me explain."

"It's ok, Greg. Here, come in."

Meg opened up her window, much to my suprise. I jumped in with her help and sat down on her warm waterbed.

"I think I should tell you something," she said with a devilish grin on her face, "I have always had a little crush on you and to be honest, I have always wanted you to spy on me.... naked."

My jaw dropped to the floor, constrasting my member which did anything but drop. I was speechless.

"Can this just be our little secret? You know no one can find out. I would be grounded for life."

I clutched Meghan Barnhart by the side, bring her closer to me. Kissing her softly, I started my way at her forehead. I kissed her every inch all the way down to her lips. I stuck my tongue inside her sweet mouth, sucking on her tongue with soft passion. Making my way down her chest, I stopped at her breasts and licked her nipples. The small, perky nipples got even harder as I caressed them with my tongue. Apparently, her tits were one of her biggest errogenous zones, as she let out a moan of joy. I worked my way down her flat stomach, licking, stroking, every single inch with my wettened tongue. Down her legs, so soft and smooth and back up again.

"I want to taste you," I whispered as I worked my way up her inner thigh.

"Oh, God, I want you to taste me so badly, Gregory," Meg panted.

Ever so slowly uncovering her tiny leopard thong, I unveiled a tiny well-kept patch of pubic hair, trimmed and beautiful. Below her small bush lied her desirable pink lips. Oh how small her little vagina was. I inserted my tongue into her box, only to find out how warm and moist she already was. After several licks around her labia, she was sopping wet and panting heavily. I moved my tongue upon her small clitoris, licking in circular motions as her soft moans turn to heavy groans. I began to lick harder and harder and then inserted my index finger into her slippery hole.

"Oh, God. Oh God," she panted over and over as she started bucking rhythmically against my face.

By now, my face was covered with her womanly juices, but I didn't mind a bit.

"Harder, Greg. Eat me! I want you to eat my last drop!"

Licking and thrusting my finger violently, the bucking became almost uncontrollable, and she panted now in a wild fervor.

"Ah, ah, ah, yes! Shit, yes!"

Meg climaxed all over my face with a warm goo that tasted like a sweet nectar.

Immediately, she grabbed my head and started kissing my face with her tongue, almost enjoying the taste of herself from within me.

"I want to feel you, Greg. Put it inside of me. It's ok, I'm on the pill."

She unbuckled my pants, and almost embarrassingly out popped my semi-erect dick.

"Oh my God, Greg. It's enormous."

"Shhh... Let me show you what it feels like to be a woman."

I inserted my penis inside her still moist and overflowing pussy, slowly moving back and forth with the waves of her waterbed. She clenched her legs around me, bringing me closer and closer. My slow movements soon turned to hard thrusts, as Meg let out screams of pleasure and even moreso, screams of pain. Her tight little pussy could barely fit my eight-inch cock, but the feeling of a man's cock in a virgin is pure ecstacy. Her nails dug deep into my back as she yelled and screamed.

After several minutes of hard missionary sex, I took out my penis and tossed her aside, ordering her to mount my dick with her on top. She followed my every command as if she was my personal sex slave. Sitting on my member, she rocked back and forth, up and down in almost a hula-hoop motion. I could tell she loved this position better, as she moved herself into the right positions to hit her most sensuous spots. Her pussy contracted sharply, as she orgasmed yet again on top of me.

Laying naked beside my fantasy was a dream come true. I can truly say that I do not regret fucking her that night, even though our friendship will never be the same. Many a lonesome night, I wonder out onto my balcony, awaiting the signal from Meghan, the flicker of her bedroom light. We have made love many a time, in every possible position. We even bought a Kamu Sutra. I still feel guilty for opening up the inner slut in this girl, who, I guess, will never be the goody goody she always was. For statutory rape purposes, lets just hope this is our little secret...