Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-06-2003, 07:11 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Scandinavian Seductress

My flight wasn’t due to leave until later that night and so I was taking the opportunity to bid Au revoir to one of my favourite cities. Bergen is wonderful any time of year, but on a warm summer’s evening it is the ideal place to sit with a beer, watch the water and hear the piano player playing the favourite tunes of the bar’s patrons. It was to one of these tables I made my way, sitting down with my back to the town. In front of me I had a view of the wooden clad buildings down the waterfront with their impressive rugged backdrop of Mount Floyen. The sun had enough strength to warm my skin and reflect shimmering patterns off the surface of the dock.

In between sips of the ice cold beer I scanned the rest of the people enjoying the hours prior to dusk arriving. My eye was caught by a stunningly attractive woman sitting a couple of tables away from me. She was stereotypically Nordic, long blonde hair, piercing eyes and legs that seemed to go on for ever and ever. I attempted to not let my gaze linger too long on the flimsy dress that barely covered her lithe frame, however she was like a magnet to my vision. Each time my eyes flickered back to where she was sitting the hem of her dress appeared to have risen up her legs. It was all I could do to prevent myself staring in her direction. I tried to disguise my interest by slipping on a pair of sunglasses. This surreptitious endeavour obviously hadn’t fooled the object of my attentions, she looked directly at me and deliberately eased the fabric higher. I was entranced by the beauty in front of me and the effect of the slowly exposed flesh was hypnotic. I had given up pretending not to stare and as she inched her dress even higher I suddenly realised that she was wearing no underwear.

The junction between her thighs was perfectly smooth, the pink lips of her newly shaved pussy pouted like an exotic orchid. She shifted in her seat opening her legs a little wider. The pale pink merged to a darker shade as her outer lips spread exposing more of her slit. I could feel my mouth drying up as she ground her ass down onto the chair, her thighs clenching together then parting again. Those lips, those sweet perfect lips, were now slick with moisture. Her pussy glistened as again she did a discreet gyration onto the chair. How I wished I could have exchanged places with that lucky piece of furniture. Raising the cold beer glass to my mouth I drank heavily trying to ease the thirst and hunger that had turned my throat to desert. A long slender finger slid along the length of her opening then moved up to her mouth. She traced the tip along the line of her teeth before getting to her feet and using the same finger beckoned me to follow her.

Needing no second invitation I rose and pursued the rhythmic sway of her ass beneath the unsubstantial material. She led the way along the front of the pine ship-lap frontages before turning up an alley between 2 buildings. The closeness of the walls blocked out the light necessitating the removal of my sunglasses, up ahead my quarry had stopped and was stood waiting. I moved closer and stood in front of her, an arm snaked up and I felt her hand close around the back of my neck. She pulled me to her, our mouths meeting in a long kiss, my lips were parted by her probing tongue, pushing it’s way over my teeth until it found the moist space of my mouth. I ran my hands over her body, firm and slender, the fabric of her summer dress rouching under my touch. I cupped her breasts with my palms rubbing my thumbs across the nub of her nipples. Her back arched as she thrust her breasts deeper into my grip. The hand in the nape of my neck forced me nearer, tasting her and feeling the heat emanating from her body.

The weight of her hands transferred to my shoulders as she propelled me downwards. I allowed my knees to bend as my face ran along the seductive contours of her body. The thin brightly coloured fabric was the only barrier between my eager lips and her skin. As I passed her pert breasts I noticed her nipples, stiff and straining, poking against the material of the dress. I nipped at them with my teeth, taking in a cloth covered bud and feeling her wince momentarily before exerting more pressure on my shoulders. Easing myself onto one knee I ran my hands up her legs, her soft smooth skin leading me up under her dress to the compact rise of her ass. The hands that had guided me so far moved off my shoulders. I watched as slim fingers balled into the front of her dress pulling up the textile covering until I was facing a denuded, sleek area of flesh. I leaned forward placing my lips on the subtle mound just below her abdomen. Her skin was soft and warm and I flicked my tongue out, a pleasant slightly salty taste greeted me as I worked my mouth towards the hairless centre of her sex.

Pausing momentarily to drink in the sight of her pink lips glistening with a trace of moisture, I ran my tongue over my lips to combat the dryness of my mouth. As I pressed my mouth against the top of her pussy she opened her legs giving me easier access to more of her vagina. I gave her slit a long slow lick with the broad flat of my tongue then on the second lick dipped my tongue past her outer lips. This attention to her pussy illicited a low moan and a rolling wriggle of her hips. Noticing an increasing dampness with each stroke of my tongue I swirled it deeper into her. This motion increased the sounds of pleasure oozing from her throat. As I whisked my tongue around her pussy I pressed my top lip firmly against the bulb of her clit, at the first touch of her hidden pearl she grabbed handfuls of my hair, tugging at the roots pulling my face harder in between her legs. I used my tongue deeper, twisting it around like a leaf caught in the eddy of a whirlpool before thrusting it hard into her. My hands grabbed a firm buttock each and pulled her harshly onto my face. Her hips were grinding against me and the low groans were getting increasingly louder, I clamped both lips to her clit and sucked, the groan turned to a growled "fuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkk" as I felt her pussy contract. Her long fingers twisted in my hair as she bucked in the grasp of my hands, riding my mouth remorselessly as she let the intensity of her orgasm rule her actions.

The hands in my hair were now dragging me to my feet, her mouth sought out mine as I rose, her kiss was fiery and passionate, she must have been able to taste her lips on mine as she pressed into my mouth. Her hands were scrabbling at my belt buckle, urgently disengaging metal from leather and then tugging at the buttons on my jeans. The pressure from my cock helped her to access her desire and she slid the waistband of my Levi's down to the top of my thighs. Breaking off the kiss she turned to face the wall and stuck her ass out into my groin. The head of my swollen shaft brushed against her ass cheeks before I guided it into the hole where moments before my tongue had been manoeuvring so urgently. This was no time for subtlety and I thrust deeply into her, she collapsed against the wall under the weight of my lunge the wooden surface pressing against her soft skin. My face buried into the fresh smell of her hair and my hands gripped tightly onto the rise of her hips pulling deep into her with each new plunging stroke. I felt one of her arms snake around to dig her fingernails into the top of my thigh, the pain made my cock seem to swell bigger and I savagely rammed it up her tunnel almost lifting off her feet. My ass began to piston forcing her body on and off the timber surface, her other hand was between her legs, I could feel her pressing her palm into her clit and then raking her nails the length of my cock as I thrust in and out. Suddenly she grabbed hold of my scrotum and squeezed, my toes dug into my shoes and I pressed forward and upward squashing her against the wall as I started to come. She must have been aware of my climax as her hand worked furiously rubbing against her cunt until she stiffened and pushed roughly down onto my ejaculating hardness. Grabbing a handful of blond tresses I dragged her head backwards and exposed her neck to a series of nips with my teeth as I finished my climax with several long deep strokes, extracting the final spurts of warm milky fluid from my sac. I relaxed and pulled out, half stepping back from her. As I moved she spun around and again covered my mouth with hers in a long blistering kiss. She gave me a gentle shove and smoothed down the sundress over her hips and ass, I stooped to pull up my jeans and as I bent she brushed my cheek and walked away down the alley. The last I saw of her was a slim silhouette framed in the light before she turned and walked out of sight. By the time I had buttoned my Levi's and reached the street she was nowhere to be seen. The only word she had spoken was a guttural obscenity, yet we both had given and received intense gratification. I looked at my watch, the time for my flight was drawing nearer. If I had ever needed an excuse to return to Norway she had now provided it.

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 10-06-2003, 09:07 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Ohhhhh yessss! Glyndwr, nobody does it better!!!! Great story, great storytelling. :)
Old 10-06-2003, 11:46 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Delish as always! Love it when you have spare time on your hands.~ weg~

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-07-2003, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Delish as always! Love it when you have spare time on your hands.~ weg~

I've ran out of tissue, and this was the first story of the night for me!!!!