Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-31-2004, 04:54 PM
Grumble's favorite curves

One quiet evening...

I woke up randy this morning and decided to write something to help myself and (hopefully) everyone else. This isn’t the first story I’ve written, just the first one I’ve let other people read. I’ve indulged my desire to be an exhibitionists, but I threw in a little something for most every taste. Please let me know if you like it, because I have more of them to publish. (Note: I never meant for this to get so long, but I was enjoying myself)

The doorbell rings. Jennifer and I answer it. We have similar hourglass shapes. Round breast covered by matching red silk bras low-cut and just barely covering our nipples. We’re wearing red silk thongs that disappear between our round creamy ass cheeks. You smile as we open the door to let you in. “I see that I was expected” you say as a grin spreads across your face. Stepping in we take your coat and lead you to the bedroom. In the bedroom is a four-poster bed draped in royal blue fabric. A very comfortable chair sits at the end of the bed. We lead you to the bed and offer you a drink from the table. In the light of the candles placed around the room, you see a young man, mid-twenties, on the bed. He is sitting up against the bed head wearing only a pair of blue jeans. One arm is tied loosely to each side of the bed. His eyes have a look of nervous excitement. “We have a treat for you this evening” smiles Jennifer. We each bend down in turn and give you a passionate kiss. We climb up onto the bed giving you an up-close view of our pert round asses. We crawl up and sit on either side of the young man tied to the bed. “Now Tim, this is our guest (pointing at you) and we must give him what he wants, do you understand?” I ask. “Yes” “Good lets get started then.” I start to kiss him sucking on his lower lip then using my tongue to explore his mouth, while Jennifer licks and bites his exposed neck. I release him from my kisses and move down to his chest. Out of the corner of my eye, I see you shift in the chair. I start gently nibbling down the center of Tim’s chest. Jennifer has moved up to place her ample silk covered breast into Tim’s warm mouth. He lets out a soft moan. As Tim sucks and licks at Jennifer’s breasts, I start to lick his left nipple. Running my tongue around it and then flicking it with the tip. I lift my hand up and pinch his right nipple. Tim’s ass comes off the bed and he gasps slightly. Jennifer laughs quietly, her bra wet with Tim’s saliva and her large nipples threatening to rip the fabric. “I think he’s ready for more, don’t you?” Jennifer says. “Oh, yes” I reply. You have a great view of our tits as we work our way down Tim’s chest and abdomen with our tongues, teeth, and fingers. Slightly ticklish, he writhes back and forth between us. When we arrive at the waistband of his jeans, we flick our tongue under it. Tim’s cock, pointing strait up his belly, is straining against the denim. “That looks uncomfortable, should we let it out?” asks Jennifer. “I think we’ll have even more fun if we do.” I unfasten his jeans and we slide them, along with his boxers, off his legs. I see you sitting in the chair with your hardening cock in your hand as you slowly stroke it. Tim, lying on the bed naked now, is a little thin for my usual taste. He does manage to make up for it though by having a fat cock standing at attention. “MMMMM, are you ready?” I ask Tim. He whimpers slightly as his head falls back onto the bed head. Sliding to either side of him, to give you a good view, Jennifer and I take turns stroking his tool while the other one licks and sucks it in rhythm. While stroking the base of his cock, I begin to play with his balls lightly squeezing them, while Jennifer treats his cock as if it was the biggest lollipop she’s ever seen. Her saliva and his precum slide down his cock coating my fingers. Using the lubrication, I start pumping Tim’s swollen member faster. His breathing starts to get deeper. I wrap my lips around his balls and start to suck them into my mouth. Gasps, the sound of Jennifer’s mouth sucking Tim’s cock, the rhythmic sound of you stroking your cock all fill the room. I’m getting so hot, and by the smell of sex from Jennifer’s nearby pussy, so is she. It takes only a few more minutes of our treatment before Tim starts yelling “Oh my god, ahhhh, yes!!!” his hips bucking off the bed. Jennifer pulls back allowing cum to bathe her face and chest. Releasing Tim’s slowly deflating cock, she moves closer to me and we share the creamy white snack off Jennifer’s body. I slide my tongue over her nipple to catch a last drop resting there. “That’s the only problem with young men… they don’t last long enough and I’m still soooo horney.” Jennifer pouts. “On the upside, they do come back up, and I think I can help you in the mean time.” I said with a devilish grin on my face. I pulled Jennifer onto her back and slid her down to the end of the bed near your chair. I can see the flush of your skin, and the sheen of sweat across your chest, I know you are enjoying this as much as we are. Pulling Jennifer’s butt close to the edge of the bed, and spreading her legs, I exposed her silk covered pussy. Getting down on my knees on the floor, I put my face into her thong and take in her intoxicating scent. I let the tip of my tongue slide up the silk covering, pressing gently into her lips. “Oh, yes, please” Jennifer moaned. I slip the thong down her soft thighs and hand them to you. Her exposed lips are glistening with her excitement. I put my thumb against her swelling clit and rubbed it gently while licking and nibbling the inside of her thighs and work my way slowly toward the center. When I reach her sex with my tongue, she grabs the bed covers in her clinched fists, her eyes closed. Licking and sucking her lips into my mouth tasting her sweet juice, I continue to caress her clit with my fingers. As her breath starts to come in more ragged gasps, I stick my tongue into her pussy, using it to fuck her. “Give my more” she gasps “fuck me with your fingers.” I move to do as she asked. First one finger, but feeling how wet she is, I put in two more. “MMMM, ya, harder” I fuck her with my fingers and start to lick her clit. I hear you increasing the intensity of your stroking. Jennifer’s ass comes off the bed, as she reaches down and pushes my face onto her clit. “AAAAAHHHHH, OH MY GOD!” Her body shakes with the intensity of her orgasm. I slide my fingers from her quaking pussy and lick them clean, she always tastes so good. Looking up I see that Tim’s soldier has decided to salute again. “Look Jennifer” I say pointing at it. “Just like I said it would.” I look up into Tim’s lust filled eyes, “Are you ready for more?” Without waiting for an answer, I climb up and straddle him. I open the front clasp of my bra and let my breasts fall into his face. He sucks as much of one as he can get into his mouth. After sucking like a content babe, he let it slide from his mouth until only the nipple is between his lips. As he nibbles on it, I can feel the wetness start to flood my panties. I want his dick inside me, now. I pull my nipple from his mouth, he tries to reach for it, but he’s still tied to the bed. Jennifer comes up behind me and helps me to slide out of my wet thong. I straddle his cock, which is pointing strait up, straining to reach my pussy. Facing you at the bottom of the bed, I plunge down on top of him sending his cock deep into my sex. Jennifer climbs over Tim and I can feel her warm back against mine. She places my soaked thong against his nose, and he takes a deep breath. I start bouncing up and down, riding his stiff rod with wild abandon. My breasts bounce with each stroke, I see you watching them. Jennifer takes off her bra and pushes her tits together feeding them to Tim. I can feel my orgasm starting to build in my belly. I reach up and begin to fondle my tits, pinching my nipple gently. Sounds are filling the room again, Tim’s sucking, Jennifer’s sighs, my pussy clinging to Tim’s cock as I rise up again, and you, holding your balls in one hand, are using the other hand to stroke the head of your very stiff cock. I’m driven over the edge. Explosive warmth spreads out from my pussy. I let out a scream and plunge down over Tim’s cock, trying to bury it deeper into me. My pussy throbs milking his cock and I can hear Tim’s breathing, he’s almost ready to explode. I dip my finger into my pussy, next to Tim’s cock to get it wet. Then I quickly bury it into Tim ass, pressing upward just slightly. That’s all it takes, his lust-filled screams fill the room. I ride him until his orgasm ends, then pulling my finger from his ass; I get up and let his cock slip from my pussy. Jennifer immediately turns around putting her ass in Tim’s face and licks his cock clean. I sit down at the end of the bed, not blocking your view or Jennifer, and spread my legs toward you. I stick my fingers into my pussy and pull them out dripping wet. Looking into your eyes, I start licking and sucking them. Sweet sex, just like candy. I look back to see Tim’s limp form laying back against the bed. Jennifer has sucked him clean. “I think there is only one person left here that hasn’t gotten off” We climb off the bed and stand on either side of you. Your stroking is urgent now, I can tell your close. You start to suck on one of Jennifer’s tits and I lean over and nibble the other. She throws her head back, pushing her chest at us. Your hand is making a slurping noise as your precum coats your shaft. I can smell your scent, I know how close you are. I pull Jennifer over your lap just in time, so her pussy is right over you cock as you start to cum. You send gush after gush all over her pussy and thighs. You release your cock and let you head fall back into the chair. Jennifer and I climb up onto the bed and fall into a 69 position to lick the cum from each other. Physically spent you and Tim watch as Jennifer and I bring each other off one last time before collapsing on the bed…

Hope you had fun, too!