Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-30-2003, 11:56 AM

Brother-In-Law

Courtney was at home baby-sitting her neice until her sister came home to pick her up. Ken, her brother-in-law, came home from work. He seemed tired. Courtney was scared of Ken for some reason. But then again, maybe she was just being dumb. Ken is a sexy, tall, black muscular man. Courtney always imagined how his body would look when he was naked.

Within 5 minutes, her sister came home and picked her daughter up, then they left. Courtney forgot to ask her sister for some batteries for her CD player, so she was gonna ask Ken instead. She walked in the room, to see Ken drying off his naked body. But before she could leave, he saw her. She tried to turn around, but her legs wouldn't move. All she could think was, Oh my God! There was a tall naked man standing in front of her. With a very big dick. "I'm so sorry," she said. Then Ken walked over to her. "Well, now you know what a black man looks like, naked." He didn't have to say that. Courtney once told him that she was a virgin and only seen a white man's dick, now she was so amazed.

"You scared now, Courtney?"
the words wouldnt come out. He walked closer to her, then kissed her. He then began slowly rubbing her breasts. Courtney felt a shiver go through her body. He then pulled her shirt off. She had real nice breasts. She didnt have a bra on. Then he pulled her skirt off. No panties. Now Courtney was scared. He lowered his lips down to her nipple, and began nibbling on it. She felt like she was gonna fall. Then as he was doing that, he put his hand to her pussy, and began rubbing her clit. She was so wet. "Oh," was all she could say.

He then slid one finger in, and she gasped and squeezed his shoulder. She was so tight. This was gonna be hard. After he fingered her for a while, he picked her up, and carried her to the bed. Then laid her down. "Please don't hurt me," she said.
"Oh, its gonna hurt, girl. But its also gonna feel good. He got on top of her, then rubbed the tip of his dick down her slit. Courtney moaned. Then he slowly entered her. She cried out, and squeezed his arm. "STOP, i dont wanna do this. It hurts." He ignored her, and went all the way in. She cried out agian, this time, tears came running down her cheeks. It hurted so bad.

Ken began going in and out real hard, then harder. He put his hands on the sides of her head, looking in her eyes. They were closed, but tears were coming out, and she was moaning. Then he spread her legs more so he could go deeper, and she squeezed his arms harder, as he went deeper and deeper. Then it started feeling good to her. "Oh MY GOD!!! OHHHHHHHH," she said as she was coming. "AHHHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHH," Ken whimpered as he came. Then they lay side by side.

The phone rang, and it was her sister.