Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-09-2004, 06:11 AM
Swollen Member

Send a message via Yahoo to zipededoo
A birthday present to remember

I thought I’d relate a tale of a girlfriend I had before I met my current partner. This is my first story post, so I hope you like it. All the events in this story are true, as far as I fondly remember them.

Anna and I were made for each other. At least in bed. You ever have that kind of relationship? Where the other person knows exactly what to do to turn you on at any given moment. Knows without asking that caressing you there, just in the small of your back, just as you are about cum, makes that climax so much more than it was going to be. Anna and I had that. An instant sexual simpatico that made our days and nights a joy. Shame the relationship outside of sex was almost non-existent. But that’s another story. This story is from back near the beginning of our relationship, and one of our first times playing with sex in public.

I guess I should describe the principal actors in this little tale. Well, I’m a pretty average looking guy. 6’1’’ tall, with a slim build. Someone told me I look a little like Kevin Spacey, and I was glad enough of the compliment to believe it. Anna was tall, just a couple of inches shorter than me at 5’11’’. She wasn’t slim in the stick-like sense of modern models. She had curves. I love curves. And boy her curves were something to behold. Her body was a slippery slope of desire from head to toes. Her long auburn hair cascaded over her shoulders, framing her strong features perfectly. And her eyes, her eyes drew me in. Winter grey they were, with tiny flecks of blue, and yet not cold. Just fascinating and mesmerising. That was what first attracted me to her and, as she later confessed, her to me. I was one of the few people who talked to her eyes instead of her other assets.

Let me set the scene. It was my birthday. We’d known each other for a few weeks now, and each time we met it seemed that our joy and pleasure in each other grew larger. I was seriously worried if my heart could bear the strain if things got really out of hand! Anna had few inhibitions and would often take an offhand suggestion and turn it into a sexual reality that had me reeling from moment to moment. I learnt more about sex from her than from all my years before or after. I’d mentioned some days before about sex in public and my interest in exhibitionism and voyeurism. I should have remembered her silence as an indication that she was thinking about it. Nothing more was said about it at the time, but I was beginning to wonder what she was up to.

I was at work on my birthday, when I received a call from Anna saying to cancel my lunch plans. To meet her at a local ramen bar near where I work. Nothing special there, we often eat noodles at this bar, as it’s probably the best in Sydney; cheap, authentic, spicy, and very filling. I was already seated at the counter chatting to the chef when she arrived dressed in a raincoat and boots. Hardly surprising considering the weather. We hugged and kissed. Then kissed and kissed some more. Eventually we broke for air, to the smiles of the chef and waitress, and she led me further towards the back of the bar to a secluded table. Oddly she hadn’t taken her coat off and shrugged off my attempts to help her.

She sat and wished me a happy birthday, and told me that she had a surprise for me. Immediately I started to try and dig out what it might be, but she told me to be quiet and enjoy. She seemed distracted and her eyes were somewhat glazed, but I let that pass for the moment.

The bar was busy, as it always was, but not overcrowded. We had a corner table, her back was to the room with me in the corner. The waitress came over and asked if we wanted our usual. We told her yes, vegetarian miso ramen with just water to drink. Last of the big spenders we were. Well, why tinker with what they do best? We settled down to wait for the food. When it arrived I was momentarily distracted. The waitress had knocked over a glass of water on the table and was mopping up frantically. There was no damage done, and I reassured her that all was well. When I looked up again, it took me a moment to realise the top button had popped open on Anna’s coat. There was a daring show of cleavage on display right in front of me. I smiled and she winked at me, causing my heart to leap as I realised her game. I smiled again, more of a grin than a smile. A cat-that’s-got-the-cream grin. I sat back to enjoy the show, taking my time with my noodles. A few more mouthfuls and she popped another one staring into my eyes as she released the button. Her coat was starting to fall open revealing quite a bit of the upper slopes of her breasts and almost, almost but not quite exposing the top of her bra.

She concentrated on her ramen for a bit, then pop, I looked up and discovered that she wasn’t wearing a bra... Her coat was hanging open now to just under her breasts, and gaping, almost showing her nipples. I glanced around, no-one else in the bar noticed, it was just for me. All through this we were eating slowly and talking intimately, and she was telling me that she loved me and how excited she was to see me again. And I was sitting there watching her, loving her, and glowing in the dark, wondering if anyone else could see, wondering if anyone else in all the world could possibly be more turned on than I was right then.

A few more mouthfuls, and we were about half way through the meal. Pop. Now I could see clear down to her belly button, but the coat stubbornly refused to part any further. I was just starting to wonder if I should offer a helping hand as the coat was beginning to look awfully constricting. Or maybe I was feeling the pressure below. My thickening cock was straining at an awkward angle in my pants and I was torn between enjoying the discomfort and wanting to release the pressure.

Chomp chomp, we continued to eat. I was getting so excited now that I could hardly hold a spoon steady, and my eyes were glazing over with lust. Pop. One button to go and I still couldn’t quite see if she was wearing anything besides the coat. She had cheated by popping the bottom button first. Now only one button protected her modesty (what modesty?), and I didn't know whether I was dribbling because of the food, or because a beautiful, nearly naked woman was sitting opposite me telling me she loved me in a crowded restaurant.

The waitress reappeared at that point and asked over Anna’s shoulder if we wanted more water. I smiled goofily and stuttered in a vaguely no-ish way, and Anna calmly looked over her shoulder and said “no.” The waitress turned and left and I sighed with relief and returned to my ramen.

Pop.

I jumped as the last button gave way and the coat fell completely open. Slowly I looked up, my eyes following her leather encased calves, over her knees and smooth thighs, pausing for a while as I realised that she had dared to be completely naked under the coat. Her inner thighs and lap were in shadow, but I could clearly see her hip and my favourite part of her body, the smooth inner curve of her waist, which was so sensitive under my touch. My eyes continued upwards taking in her proud and excited breasts, her nipples hard and tight in excitement, the blush of her cleavage, then her face as she continued to eat as if nothing had happened. I was bright red at that point, and had stopped eating to stare lustily at her. The coat fell either side of her breasts, and I could see the red flush of her arousal across their curves.

Her breathing was ragged and I could see the edges of her nipples rubbing against the coat hem, making them stand out further. I so wanted to touch them. To taste them. Still no-one was looking our way, but even if they did they could see nothing. From the back she just looked like any other businesswoman in her long coat.

Then I took another long look down her body. Her legs were now parted slightly and I could see her left hand resting on her thigh, her fingers stroking softly at the outer lips of her wet pussy. I could almost smell her over the Asian aromas of the kitchen. An overwhelming infusion I wished I could bottle and sell. Then I noticed it. Just below her fingers and between her lips I could see a small black cord hanging down. I was intrigued by it. My boyish curiosity was confused with my adult lust. I guessed the string connected to some sort of toy buried deep inside her, so I leaned forwards and listened very closely. That’s when I noticed a soft muffled buzzing was coming from her side of the table. She was sitting there staring at me now with a look so full of consuming passion that I thought she was going to rape me there and then. She was gripping the table and trembling, her nipples touching and rubbing at the cold formica. My god, she was coming right there in the bar. I could do nothing, but concede to her wishes and watch, helpless in my own throbbing excitement, as she was consumed by her orgasm. I watched her come, quietly and deeply, her eyes closed at the last, biting her lower lip and gasping. Finally she leaned back and her body softened, the shaking subsided and the flush deepened on her chest.

As her breath returned to normal, she opened her eyes and whispered "I want you. Now".

I tried to stand, but had to sit again immediately. I’d forgotten my cramped cock in the heat of the moment, but now it was threatening to burst from my jeans. Carefully I readjusted myself and stood, the bulge still obvious, but at least I could walk. I threw some money on the table, grossly over-tipping, and walked over to her. She stood shakily, revealing as she did so the cord and the dribbles of cum down her leg. She buttoned herself up a little, leaving the coat daringly open, then took my arm and followed me back to my workplace.

It wasn’t a long walk, but we only made it as far as the loos near the lift lobby on the ground floor. We took over the disabled loo, locked the door, and then tore at each other’s clothes. She was naked in seconds apart from her boots. I took a little longer, clothes getting jammed in haste, and all the while we kissed and clawed at each other. I tripped on my jeans and fell backwards, pulling her on top of me. There we rested, my cock straining upwards against her pussy, feeling the string tickling over the head, our tongues writhing against each other and exploring each other’s mouths.

My curiosity overcame me and I reached between us, gripped the string in my fingers and slowly drew it downwards. I could feel her pussy clenching in resistance, pulling at the string, wanting it to stay inside, then finally giving up and releasing a small vibrating egg liberally coated in her juices. Her sigh of relief turned to a growl of passion as she gripped my cock and, sitting up slightly, aimed, then slid down onto me in one smooth sleek motion. Her pussy was slick and satin-like, hot and welcoming, my cock’s home from home.

We lay there for a second, my arms cradling her as she rocked against me, nuzzling into my neck, the hard nubs of her nipples pressed into my chest. She liked to swirl her hips around, stirring me up, feeling my cock touch everywhere inside her. We resumed kissing, softer now, lips grazing each other, tongues tracing over our teeth. I watched as she, with eyes closed in concentrated pleasure, shuddered slightly every time my cock discovered a sensitive spot inside her. Her pussy gripped me tightly, making me pulse in shared joy.

Gradually her rocking became more focussed, changing from swirling to sliding, raising herself up until I was barely in her, then slowly down again, agonizingly slowly, until we were joined at the hip. With long and smooth strokes she teased my foreskin back and forwards over the sensitive head of my cock, driving me deep inside her, and making me gasp with the irresistible sensations filling my body. Our bodies slid together faster now, the weight of her breasts teasing my own sensitive nipples, her pussy clenching and unclenched around me as we ground into each other. Faster and faster we went, our grunts and groans merged with the slap of our bodies echoing around the room in an orgasmic cacophony. She drove down hard on me and held me there deep inside her for a second as I could feel her pussy grip me tightly, her climax overtaking her for a second and triggering the start of my own. Then gripping her hips, I thrust into her again and again, coming hard with each deep push. Then I held her tightly to me and we collapsed back onto the tiled floor panting and struggling to get our breath back.

Still inside her, she leaned up and looked at me. She smiled and said “Happy Birthday. I love you.” I pulled her to me and we kissed softly now, taking our time, my fingers rediscovering that sensitive spot just above her hips and tickling it so lightly I could feel her shudder with the pleasure of it.

Sadly real life intruded at that point and I had to return to work. I will always thank Anna for the times we shared. And for giving me the best birthday I’ve ever had. Perhaps I’ll write more of them if you liked this one.