Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-12-2003, 11:56 PM

faking an orgasm

i'm new here and until just recently, i was totally inexperienced. my question is that how do i know if the girl i went down on was faking it? i've heard that some girls release cum when they orgasm, while some don't release that much if anything at all when they orgasm. i mean, she was kinda vocal when i was doing my thing, and she grabbed my head a few times, and even at the end, she said "you did good." however, she knew i was inexperienced so i'm thinking she might have said that stuff to not hurt my ego or something since i was new at it. another reason i think she might have faked was because we talked about faking orgasm earlier that night and she said "every girl should know how to fake an orgasm because not all guys can take criticism when it comes to the bedroom." anybody have any thoughts?
Old 04-13-2003, 01:26 AM
Banned

I'm thinking that it might be difficult for a guy to tell when a woman is faking. Then again, it's probably hard for us to tell when a guy is faking . . .

I think with women, most of the time, it's all about the build up. If you can tell she's slowly getting more excited, you can then read the signs to see when she's going to orgasm.

To make it more confusing - sometimes women will come quickly!

My biggest piece of advice for you - relax, sweetie! Believe her
Old 04-13-2003, 05:25 AM
Wishful Thinker

Send a message via ICQ to BigBear57 Send a message via MSN to BigBear57 Send a message via Yahoo to BigBear57
Hey I understand your concern but think about this, if she cared enough to try and fake it your in good shape. I know there are some who go for theatrics but the bottom line is in how you two feel for each other and whether the good time continue, right? Just take your pat on the head and try to listen for hints on how to improve each time. LOL You know your gettin' better when they knock you off panting "that's enough!"

Love is not looking in each other's eyes, but looking together in the same direction - Antoine De Saint-Exupery
Old 04-13-2003, 12:09 PM

she did get slowly more excited as i went on and did move her hips and stuff. And after she came twice she did say "ok, i'm good." I think i'm gonna assume i did fine ok, well thank's for the insight and i'll keep what you guys said in mind
Old 04-13-2003, 01:12 PM

"OK I'm good?"

Remember Winston Churchill.

He said " Never, never never never never never give up."

Keep nibbling and licking till she offers you big money to stop.
Old 04-13-2003, 02:27 PM

well she said that after she supposedly came twice...i dunno...
Old 04-14-2003, 12:57 AM

yeah, i found out from one of her freinds that she faked it. oh well, i was suspicious all along. i must learn from my mistakes...
Old 04-14-2003, 05:13 AM
Suprise Me

Too bad for her.....
There she was with a willing man who would have taken direction as to how to please her and she had to go ahead and fake it...
As far as you learning from your mistakes, you didn't make one honey, she did by faking. That doesn't get anyone anywhere.

Old 04-14-2003, 07:21 AM

i have a question concerning female orgasms. i always heard that "about the smell down there," and when i went down there, it didn't smell at all. in fact, it smelled slightly like perfume or bodywash. as for the taste, it was very slight, almost didn't notice it. i asked the friend who told me this girl faked how long it should take once i go down for her to come...my friend said it takes "a while" and that every girl is different, but don't be surprised if you spent 10+ minutes down there. my friend also said even if there's no real smell at first, once she comes, it should "really smell." so my question is, are these two facts from my friend actually true?
Old 04-14-2003, 04:15 PM

Send a message via AIM to King's Jester
Reddenning of the skin. Usually when a woman cums, her chest and face turn red.

But seriously, don't be hard on yourself. A lot of women fake it, and it's nothing that has to do with the guy...well, sometimes. lol

~Kathryn~
Old 04-14-2003, 11:04 PM
smiling

Send a message via Yahoo to dzbuster
it's hard to tell if a woman is cumming or just getting turned on and lubed up. two things to keep in mind....1) if she fakes it instead of keeping going AND you have sex again SHe must be ok with your preformance (hell nobody cums everytime) and 2)(the most important phrase in the english language) i got mine naha
Old 04-26-2003, 12:17 AM

Hey, there, all... this is my first post after lurking for a while, but I thought I'd butt in with an observation/question... I should say that my experience is somewhat limited...

So, I've noticed that immediately after a woman orgasms, her vaginal fluid tends to get thinner and more watery, and less viscous and lubricating-y. But this may not apply to everyone...?

I do think that vaginal smell, presence/lack thereof, etc. varies a lot from woman to woman and even sometimes from day to day.

But I echo what everyone else says: ultimately, it's all about communication and being comfortable being honest with each other. As long as you've got that, orgasm or lack thereof doesn't matter nearly so much. Speaking as a guy, there have been nights when I've not orgasmed but she has, and I've still enjoyed it immensely. (Of course, the "blue balls" can be a problem in those cases... ;-) )

Just my $0.02...
Old 04-30-2003, 01:24 AM
This space for Rent

I can say with some experience that every women tastes different, some taste really strong and metallic almost, and others taste sweet. Also the time too orgasm can be different, Ive gone down on a girl that I swear only took a few minutes to reach orgasm, and came many times, and been with a girl that takes 15+ minutes to orgasm. Personally I wouldnt want to be with a girl that has too fake it. Of course she could be faking, not because she is trying to make you not feel bad, but because she is embarrsed that she is unable to reach orgasm at this point in her life.
Old 04-30-2003, 12:02 PM
Animate my Sex Fiend

Send a message via AIM to SexKittten_18
Red face I have a shameful secret to admit....

I...faked an orgasm the first few times my bf and I "fooled" around. He couldn't find the right spot and I was too worried that he would get upset if I told him. The odd thing is I normally couldn't walk for quite a while after...anyone got any ideas on why that would be?

Silentsoul that completely sucks that she faked. Some women just don't understand what they had until they've lost it. I suggest that if she comes (no pun intended) crawling back...tell her to get lost. Unless you want her back of course. But that's just my opinion about it.

Anywho the whole point of this post was to add my observation about how to tell if a woman is cumming or not. It's really easy for my bf to tell if I've had an orgasm or not. I start shaking. Plain and simple. It gets really bad, especially since he doesn't stop until I either push him off or roll over off of him. Of course that's not so easy when he's on top -.- Anyway, I agree with the statement that every woman is different. I know a couple girls where they come within about 5 minutes of someone touching them. It's kinda funny though. Cuz they all think I'm weird for taking 20+ minutes. I like to enjoy myself ^.^

I hope I've helped somewhat...if not...well....just ignore my post then ^.^ Heh.
Old 05-04-2003, 11:42 AM
The Champ Is Here

yea...and when i tried to fake it, she never believes me...lol...i wonder why? (j/k)

-Captain Jack Sparrow