Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-14-2007, 03:11 PM

I think the replies you have gotten say it all don't over analyze. If you had a good time and want to go out with her again call and ask her if she says yes then she must have enjoyed you.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:23 PM

"And that, your honour, is how this 15 year old girl came to be in the trunk of my car."
Old 05-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Everybody Stretch!

I'll go a step further...

Since it was a blind date, someone you and she knows set it up or you went without pics on a site...right? Maybe her girlfriend was just being nosey and wanted to see what you looked like!!!???

You have to tell us this first though (in order to figure this out). Did she know you were going to that particular mini golf place prior to meeting up. She would have had to know the area to pick the place you had dinner. But curiously...mini golf can take a half hour up to two or more, depending on who's in front of you and how fast (good) you play. Your date would have had to keep this date on a tight schedule to make sure you and she were at the restaurant in time. at the exact time, for the girfriend show. So...if you spoke with her during the game and asked her to suggest a place to eat and then she went to the ladies room after the game, or as you got to the restaurant, she could have called her friend and told her to come check you out. Or...her friend could have told her before she went out that she wanted to check you out if the opportunity arose at some time during the evening.

OR...it could all have been just a coincidence and you are reading in way too much!

I've got an idea! Why not ask her?????

With a smile and a nudge you can be honest right out of the batters box and tell her you've been curious!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 05-14-2007, 06:06 PM

This seems to be one of those times (like watching Futurama) where you just put the brain into neutral and see where the experience takes you.

You need to forget that relationships have a downstream component and live in the "now" for a while.

If a date can't play that game, she's not likely to be THE ONE anyway.

Chill out.
Old 05-14-2007, 06:12 PM

^^ that's an interesting and direct approach.

I think I will bring it up once I give her a call and see what her reaction is hahah

The game of mini golf went by pretty fast. It was actually 16 holes instead of 18 cuz there was a goose laying eggs on the course so they closed down 2 holes cuz of it. I think we finished the course in 35mins or so. I don't recall her pulling out her cell phone but she did goto the washroom at the restaurant...BEFORE her friends showed up...so it just might be...lol.

But to answer some of your questions...She knew where we were going for mini golf as it's an entertainment complex where we met up. Come to think of it now...it's leaning more and more like she made a call in the washroom to her g/f to say "come check this cutie out" hahah.

I'm not going to make a big deal out of it but I will tease her about it on the 2nd date if i get one. We'll find out when I call her tomorrow as I like waiting 2 days.
Old 05-14-2007, 07:57 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
why do you wait two days?

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 05-14-2007, 08:49 PM

Well the reasons are...

If I call the day of in the evening it'll sound desperate which i'm not (or i'm really digging her which isn't the case...I like her but doesn't mean i'm all crazy about her type of deal)

If I call her the following day it feels too soon to be talking about it. I want to give her time to think about what we did and reflect upon it. I also like to sit back and think about what we did also. Hang out with friends, maybe talk about it with buddies etc. If I called her the next day it might also give the impression that hey, this guy doesn't have a life type of deal and he's just always after the 2nd outing (my 2 cents anyways).

Now if i called on the 2nd day in the evening it gives time to clear out the thoughts and all. Not only that you can also bring up some topics that were talked about and see if she remembers (yes guys test girls too lol). But it also gives you sometime to iron out what you want to do for the 2nd date. Cuz if you went out on say Sunday, wait 2 days it'll be Tuesday and you'll get an idea if something is coming up for Friday or the weekend etc.

What do you normally do Wyndhy?
Old 05-15-2007, 03:08 AM
Mrs FussyPucker

Wyndhy's married so hopefully she's got beyond all the game playing and 'testing' that you're talking about.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but you're not in High School anymore so forget all the 'calling on the first day sounds too needy' bull...if she likes you and you like her then that's all that matters. When you call her won't make an ounce of difference to that, it's just your way of kidding your brain into thinking it has some control over what this girl thinks of you.

Hands up all married people here who found their love once they stopped 'playing the game' and started doing what comes naturally?

M Y - N A U G H T Y - P I C T U R E S ! !
Old 05-15-2007, 07:30 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
never did play the game much, even in high school. i am what i am, and that's all that i am. if i look stupid or eager or uninterested or skeptical, it's prolly cause i am.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 05-15-2007, 09:38 AM
is not this trim anymore!

You know to call right after the date ends "when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible".

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 05-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Goddess Bitch

Send a message via AIM to Eastern Send a message via MSN to Eastern Send a message via Yahoo to Eastern
ME !!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Wyndhy's married so hopefully she's got beyond all the game playing and 'testing' that you're talking about.

I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but you're not in High School anymore so forget all the 'calling on the first day sounds too needy' bull...if she likes you and you like her then that's all that matters. When you call her won't make an ounce of difference to that, it's just your way of kidding your brain into thinking it has some control over what this girl thinks of you.

Hands up all married people here who found their love once they stopped 'playing the game' and started doing what comes naturally?

"Tomorrow is another day" Scarlette O'hara monologue..

socrates last words.. " i drank what?!"
Old 05-15-2007, 02:14 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to themi01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle

hands up
Old 05-15-2007, 05:30 PM
Freeze!

Send a message via MSN to Mark Vieth
Blind dates....I was always thought that when you were on a blind date you had to wear blindfolds, that would be funny when you think about it. Trying to get to know each other in darkness and only able to listen them talk. Having sex with them would be akin to doing it with the lights out.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Mama Mia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Vieth
Blind dates....I was always thought that when you were on a blind date you had to wear blindfolds, that would be funny when you think about it. Trying to get to know each other in darkness and only able to listen them talk. Having sex with them would be akin to doing it with the lights out.

I reckon that'd add a whole degree of difficulty to mini golf

It's a BOY!!
Old 05-16-2007, 12:54 AM

Back to the serious side for just a moment, a call thanking her for a wonderful time does not make you "needy".

You don't need to broach another date, just show appreciation.

It makes you look a little more together (and more desirable).