Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Advice
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-14-2011, 10:58 AM

A few months ago I tried it on an extra vibe we got with a video purchase that was never going to be used. After thinking about it for a few days to get in the mood I made sure to start with a lubed condom and some KY to make it easier. I went slowly to get used to it and found I got about 5" or so up there before I'd had enough.

Also a month or so ago I went to a massage place that always gives a nice rub and tug. This time the gal was rubbing my ass enough I took the chance and reached back to guide her finger inside me. She went with it and finger fucked me while stroking me. Only negative was how quickly I came!
Old 07-04-2011, 12:53 AM
Stiff Member

I'm a Fleshlight fan also. Recently tried one with vibrators embedded in the sleeve. The original worked best. I am too wide to accomodate the space the vibrators take up. I agree this is the next thing to the real thing.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 10-09-2011, 03:19 PM

I have convinced my SO that I enjoy assplay and hav really started to get her onboard...She is very happy with her fingers(me too).. We have 2 butt plaugs 1 vibrates...she puts the plug in me then i go in her...We recently purchased a strapon...We are playing with that know...Came with a nice size dildo that has a slite bend..May try different dildos to see what feels the best..on a side note she asked if she cud dildo my ass with a bannana..We havent done this yet but I was happy to see her show interest in assplay
Old 12-22-2011, 12:58 AM
unregistered mutt. woof!

1st warm H2O; then lube aplenty!!!
Adage: 2 things are certain in life; Death & Taxes. Therefore; God & Beelzebub had a meeting to fix the problem. A mighty storm prevailed for ages until finally they ended the storm with the agreement: From now on Anyone whom chooses doesn't have to die. "Everyone wins said Beelzebub. You get an eternally grateful bunch of worshippers praying forever for lower taxes as I goad & prod them forever with higher & higher taxation."