Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 04-03-2003, 12:11 PM

Wink

OMG, I am so excited about this! I'm going to email this thread to my BF so we can give it a go.
Old 04-03-2003, 06:39 PM

thanks for posting this in such a clear and conscise way.. ive heard it many times.. but never explained properly. isnt it funny how the technique is not common knoledge.

il try this on my gf when she is back from her 3month trip to cuba... god.. its been 4 weeks... im missing her and missing the sex so much.. this will be knockout if it works esp. after 3 months with none at all!!
Old 04-03-2003, 11:44 PM
registered lurker

I emailed my S/O the link to this thread ... hopefully he'll want to try it out soon. I'll let ya know how it goes.
Old 04-03-2003, 11:52 PM
First Officer USS Pixie

Send a message via ICQ to ryker Send a message via Yahoo to ryker
my lady loves it but she will only let me use this method if she has a day off the next day...needs recovery time.....a real bonus for me is the absolute flood of sweet nectar that i get to taste :0P

"I now leave you to your moosey fate"

Are we there yet?
Old 04-04-2003, 02:51 AM

i have gone through this thread many times, finally i printed it and went through it as though i have been preparing myself for the lab test.
i did it last saturday night - my wife never said a word she just climbed over me.......great and thanks
Old 04-09-2003, 08:54 AM
madmax67's sub

never experienced it before. sure gonna have to give it a try. thank you
Old 05-07-2003, 11:45 PM

SO...? (and BUMP)

All those couples who were going to try this technique and post the results... so did it work? What happened. You guys just teasing us or are you too "busy " to come back and post?

let us know
Old 05-09-2003, 02:17 AM
Pixies Movie Buff

I used a variation of the same technique before on some x girlfreinds. I have had trouble getting it to work on my Fiancee, but really we are just exploring the physical aspects of this relationship. I hope to have a report back in about a month.
Old 05-09-2003, 04:35 AM

Do any of you guys have any pics that could help a guy out to actualy visualise the method or insertion ect?

Cause my brain is haven a bit of a hard time working it out exactly
Old 05-09-2003, 09:53 AM

OK

The TECHNIQUE I suggest works best is this - not hard and you don't need doity pics.

She is face DOWN (that means you can't see her titties) over some pillows so her bum is sticking UP a bit. Her legs are APART.

You are either on your side or semi - face down also between her legs. When I say face down I mean you are looking at her not the ceiling.

With the two of you so positioned you would have to break your arm and turn it 180º for you thumb to be pointing the WRONG way. When you insert your thumb the thumbnail will be UP and you will be pushing down. Like I said to push up in that position wouldn't make any sense. You need some power and a position you're going to be comfortable in 'cause she's going to want you to do this until she can't take any more. If she's young, horny and good shape that could be a long time.

OK, you have inserted your thumb - and again I suggest you do this like it is extended foreplay not just booom and start G'ing her. That can come later at the right time but just learning, BOTH of you have to be turned on. So... you've inserted your thumb all the way. Now just start to push DOWN. Down will obviously be towards the mattress. Do not be too rough right away. Move the thumb around, back ad forth, side to side...make the movement kind of rhythmic until you see her becoming more and more aroused. She may want you to stop because it feels, initially like she has to pee. Forget that. She doesn't. Just keep up that pace or go a little faster. You'll know when she's about to have her first orgasm like this. It'll be VERY obvious. As she approached orgasm start to move your thumb back and forth in a parallel motion to her spine and then get quite rough. Go fast and hard.

When she comes it will feel like she's just been hit by a train. Keep going until you can see she's run that orgasm and is running out of air. At that point stop for 15 seconds - 30 seconds - just enough time for her to get some good air back in her lungs. Then start again. You can start again at almost the same pace you were rubbing just before she came the first time. Within a few seconds she will cum again. For the women who have never had this done to them it completely freaks them out. If they have never had multiple orgasms before and you show them that YOU can make them cum, hard, over and over again, you are a God.

One thing that will probably happen with some women who have just discovered that their SO can do this to them is they get scared. All of a sudden THEY are no longer in control of their own body. They can NOT stop cumming when you do this. I've seen them try. I've told them, "Do everything you can NOT to cum." and they can NOT stop. I suggest you stop for a bit if they do get scared and just reassure them and cuddle for a bit and then continue until they are completely shatttered.

They will probably feel a bit weird the next day. Many women have "wobbly legs" the next day. Many will have spontaneous orgasms the next day. I'm serious. You LOOK at them over breakfast and wiggle your tongue and BOOM they have another one right then and there. THAT scares them too but assure them it will pass. It's like the last couple of mortars going off when you blew the ammo dump the night before , is all. I found that women who are about to start their period get sore if you do it TOO much or you're too rough. Probably too much fluid and blood engorgement in the area so give them a few that way if you want but don't be too rough if she's about to start or she'll feel like she's been booted in the uterus the next day and you don't want that.

Does that help?
Old 05-17-2003, 04:14 PM

*BUMP*

OTK

I posted a couple of things in the TRY THIS AND REPORT BACK (the G - Spot Technique) thread. Like this one...

For anybody who has tried the GSpot technique and found that it works AND likes a spanking now and then - COMBINE the TWO.

A good OTK and every 10 swats or so give her two to five rapid G-Gasms and then 10 swats. Alternate that back and forth. Keep it rapid and frenzied, pull her hair, lock only one leg down so she can kick the other around, keep one arm firmly over the small of her back so she feels (and IS ) trapped and can't get away. MAKE her submit just a little longer than she wants to. She'll be screaming and begging you to stop. Don't. Part of the thrill for her is NOT knowing if you'll just keep going until she goes completely nutz or passes out from the intensity. I don't think most women can continue this for more than two or three minutes once they start having G-Gasms. It is just too intense. The spanking combines the kinkiness and submission AND the GSpot orgasms can be administered almost like spanks..."WHAT did you call me? OK - That's TEN more!!" It is awesome.

Afterwards reward her with a COLD cold cream bum rub. Aloe Vera based
body lotions are great. Put it in the fridge for a while first. When you start spreading the COLD cream over her red cheeks she'll melt. Keep her in that position and spread her thighs apart. Suck her clit (try not to drown) to a nice soft orgasm while she's still face down and your hands are still rubbing the cold cream across her steaming cheeks. She'll more than melt. She'll buy you a car. About a week after you do that for the first time take her out to dinner. Just as the main course is arriving remind her of the Spankings - G-Gasms night and tell her she's gonna get it even "worse" as soon as you get her ass home. By the time you are ready to leave she'll probably be too wet to get up. You'll have to fake a clutzy move and spill a glass of water in her lap so people won't see she was soaked BEFORE you spilled the glass of water.

Enjoy!!
Old 06-14-2003, 01:55 AM

BUMP

BUMP
Old 06-14-2003, 05:55 AM

Dang it dang it dang it.

I find this 3 days AFTER my bf leaves for 5 weeks?

There is an internet sex god, and he's cruel sob!

WANT ;-)!
Old 09-23-2003, 01:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*bump* for a friend in need

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-25-2003, 10:22 PM

Lilith, thanks for the bump.

My wife thinks I'm crazy when I try this on her. I think she starts getting the feeling that she has to pee and the she bails.

I can tell about where her spot is but I can't really feel any difference (no lump, no knob, no nothing) so I don't seem to be able to hit it long enough to get her all the way.

I'm going to send this to her and see if we can give it a go again -

For Science!