Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Anal Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Loving Life

The Ring was the wrong size.

The ring was tight, I mean really really tight. I had thought that I had sized a finger just the right size, but yet no matter how hard we tired we just couldn’t get it to slip on. I had made the biggest mistake, I bought a ring that was one size too small for her ring. I knew she loved me, but I knew that this moment would remain in her mind for eternity. It was a late Saturday evening and the jewelry store wouldn’t be open until Monday morning. She hadn’t even said yes yet, but I still tried to get that ring on her finger. I of course thought to myself, maybe our good friend Astro Glide would help so I went to get the bottle. When I returned she was laughing at me. “What do you plan to do with that” she asked. I replied “I was just going to try to slip that finger through the ring.” She laughed some more. I was clueless as to the humor of the situation. She told me to close my eyes. I felt some pressure against my wrist, it was a leather strap. I felt my wrists being pulled together behind me, it was tight, tight enough that I knew I couldn’t escape. We played regularly with bondage, mostly just restrained pleasure, oral sex with my hands bound or rough sex with her bound to the bed posts.
I knew what was next, the blind fold, and this is how she could tease me with some petting or some gentle licking. I was now blindfolded and bound standing in our den. I could hear the back door open as she let the dogs out to the yard. Putting the dogs out meant that she didn’t want us to be disturbed, nothing too unusual. We had just returned from a normal evening, dinner and drinking, I had a couple more than usual, and my blood was tingling through my veins. My cock was throbbing in my pants. I was restrained, both my hands, and my penis being beneath my slacks and boxer briefs. She asked me to lay down on the floor, but I wasn’t on the hardwood, she had placed a blanket on the floor, I don’t remember hearing that though. She slowly pulled the belt from my pants, I had thought that had already happened, but the leather on my wrists was from something else.
She pulled out my shirt from my pants, and I could feel her breasts against my crotch as she kissed my stomach. I was looking forward to getting a blow job as I’d been in this position before. She loved sucking my cock, I was truly fearful that marriage would end this pleasure, only time would tell about that. She proceeded to my nipples, she didn’t need to as I was already hard as a rock, and the sensation was making my cock throb with each heartbeat. Finally she started to undo my pants. First the button came undone and then the zipper was lowered. She eased my pants down to my thighs, if they rested there then a blow job was in order. She rubbed my cock with her hand, it was still under my boxer briefs, but it felt great anyway. She then removed my pants completely, sex it was then. I enjoyed being ridden while restrained; I loved the feeling of her body using me like a toy. The underpants when next, they came off, then my socks. We always thought it was funny to have sex with socks on, but when she was serious about pleasure the socks had to be removed too. She began to kiss me from the toes up, she placed one of my balls into her mount and gently kneaded it in her mouth. She placed the tip of my cock at her lips and slowly began to lower her mouth engulfing most of my penis. She stopped…she started again…she stopped again. She unbuttoned my shirt now and pulled it away from my chest and teased my nipples some more. I was lost in a daze of confusion and pleasure.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:36 PM
Loving Life

cont.

I wasn’t sure what to expect now, I was used to the routine, and this was feeling different, but I didn’t care. I felt leather around my ankles now, I was really looking forward to total restraint and could have been more pleased. Instead of my legs being spread apart they were actually being bound together, not tightly though, a little bit of give between them, but not a lot. I felt my legs being raised over my head and now another rope was felt around the back of my neck. My legs were suspended above my head bound to the rope behind my neck. I loved when she did new things. I knew that the next step was going to be an amazing blow job while she caressed my balls, and maybe if I was lucky she’d place a finger in my anus. We played around with rim jobs and fingers in each others asses, but not on a regular basis.
She began to lick at the base of my cock and soaked my balls in her saliva. I could feel it drip down into my ass and loved the feeling of it. She gently massaged the entry to my ass with her finger and then her tongue. I was already on the brink on cumming as she gently massaged by cock with her hand. Then I felt cold drips on my balls and down my crack. It was the Astroglide. She was already slipping a finger into my ass and massaging my balls. I was in heaven.
She removed the blindfold and kissed me deeply on the lips. She whispered in my ear “Let me show you how to get past a tight ring.” As I opened my eyes she stood there naked, almost. Her pussy was dripping wet and I could smell the juices in the air. She wasn’t naked though, it looked like she was wearing leather panties. I’d never seen this pair of panties before, they were different. She turned around and grabbed the blindfold again, she placed it back over my eyes. I felt a body next to my thighs. I could hear the bottle of lube being applied to something, but it wasn’t my body as first. Then I felt more lube being applied to my ass. I felt her finger inside again, then I felt two, then three. They were slipping comfortably in and out of my ass, slowly spreading my ring. Then it happened.
The leather panties, weren’t panties, they were the foundation of a strapon. She removed her fingers from my ass and told me to relax. The pleasure that was to follow was nothing I had ever felt before. She placed the head of a 7 inch strapon dildo at the entrance to my ass. It was cold and very slippery. She pushed slowly, my ass puckered to prevent it but she didn’t stop. It started to enter, very slowly, the head was just past the entrance of my ass. I didn’t expect it, but my anus relaxed and began to swallow the dildo. As she pushed further she grabbed a hold of my cock. I almost came right then and there, but she wouldn’t let me. She started to stroke the dildo in and out with a slow methodic rhythm. She began to massage my balls with her free hand. My insides began to warm, the feeling was amazing, just the right amount of pressure, friction, and pleasure. She pumped my ass slowly for what felt like hours, but only minutes had passed.
Old 06-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Loving Life

cont. 2

I felt more drops of astroglide on my crotch, my balls, my ass, and my cock. She began to slowly pump my cock. Just fast enough to keep me on the edge of orgasm, but not hard or fast enough to make me cum. She kept bringing me right to the brink of cumming, but then would slow down the pumping of my cock and let me recover. We continued like this for a short while. Then I felt her fucking my ass, hard long strokes of the dildo in and out of my anus. She pulled out completely and then reinserted the dildo again. She began to pump my cock harder and longer. It all happened so fast. I exploded in pleasure, I streamed cum all over my chest and into my face. I could smell my cum, and taste the combination of cum and lube on my lips. She pulled herself out of my ass and removed my restraints. My whole body was still quivering from the orgasm. My cock throbbing from the release. My ass still warm from the intense fucking it has just received. I was in love. I was in lust. I was the happiest man alive.