Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-23-2020, 06:29 AM

A threesome for Lyn pt 17

After our last escapade with Brad, Lyn has been trying to organise a threesome with Sue, Brads ex. Well she finally got hold of Sue and arranged to meet up for dinner and drinks. We all met at a local restaurant and a great time catching up, we chatted for ages and then Lyn asked Sue back home for a nightcap. We had a few drinks and then Lyn suggested a game of Kelly pool, Sue said sure and we’ll play the same rules as the last time she was here, obviously meaning when Lyn, Brad and sue played while I was working away. I said no problems so I set up the table and we played our first game, I sunk Lyn’s ball so off came her top. Next game Sue sank her own ball so Lyn and I had to take off something, I took off my shirt and Lyn surprised me by taking off her bra letting loose her fantastic tits. Sue said nice to see them again, I said to her are you going to play pool anymore or are you going to play with Lyn’s tits, she didn’t answer just went over and started to grab and suck Lyn’s boobs. I told the girls to strip off and get comfortable, I got undressed and was already sporting a hard on just looking at these two women naked and playing with each other. They got into a 69 position on the pool table and started licking each other’s pussy, Lyn on the bottom,Sue on top. I watched them for about 5 mins enjoying each other and then pointed my cock at Lyn’s pussy, Sue grabbed it and started sucking it and rubbing my balls, Lyn was going to town on Sue’s pussy sticking in her tongue and fingers in and out of her pussy, Sue giving my cock a work over, licking the shaft and tip then jamming my cock down her throat, then licking and sucking my balls. Sue started to moan and said she was coming, Lyn kept on licking and fingering her and lapped up Sue’s juices.Sue rolled off Lyn and i jumped up on the table and got between her legs and started to push my cock into her pussy, Lyn then straddled Sue’s face and Sue started to lick her pussy while I was fucking her. Sue came again and I blew my load in her, Lyn was next and came on Sue’s face, I got off the table and made some more drinks for us, Lyn said to Sue she had better stay the night and she replied she wasn’t going anywhere else. We took our drinks to the bedroom and got Lyn’s toys to play with, I got in the middle with the girls on either side, they started licking and kissing me from top to toe, then Lyn took my cock in her mouth and Sue had my balls in her mouth whilst I played with whatever was in arms reach, pussy, tits, ass I grabbed Lyn’s 10 inch dildo and put it into Sue’s pussy and started to fuck her with it, she rocked back and forward on it saying she missed having two cocks to play with. She mentioned Brads big cock and how much she wanted to fuck him again to which Lyn said she had fucked Brad recently when he came to stay to get his van fixed. Sue wanted to know all the details and I said for them to finish me off and I would get the story I wrote in Pixies stories. Sue said okydoky and started sucking my cock and Lyn sat on my face it didn’t take long and I blew my second load for the night. I got up and went to grab my iPad and when I got back in the room Sue was fucking Lyn with her dildo while Lyn was playing with her own tits. I said do do you want me to read it out, they both said yes so I started reading while the girls were playing with each other, when I got to the part where Lyn was getting fucked in her mouth and pussy Sue said let’s do that, she lay down and Lyn grabbed the big dildo and started fucking Sue with it and she started moaning and saying that it felt like Brads cock and it was great, I put my cock on her lips and she opened her mouth and I pushed my cock in her mouth. She grabbed it and started pumping it and sucking at the same time she was doing a great job and I came in her mouth, Lyn was really fucking her hard with the dildo and she came in no time, Lyn pulled out the dildo and told Sue to suck it while she licked her pussy, Sue grabbed the toy and put as much in her mouth as she could handle without choking. I told Lyn to turn around so Sue could fuck her with the dildo. Sue pushed it in to the hilt Lyn said fuck yeah it does feel like Brads cock, I moved around to get a better view and was enjoying the show when Lyn yelled she was coming, Sue pulled out the dildo and started to lick her out. We rested for a while and then Sue said she wanted to read the rest of the story, so I got the iPad and some more drinks and let her read thru the rest, when she finished she said that it must have been a great night and I said yeh Lyn really enjoyed herself, Lyn agreed and said we should set up a foursome again, both Sue and I agreed, then I said but in the meantime I thought it was my turn to lick pussy, both girls lay down and I started licking Lyn while playing with Sue’s pussy then swapping over to lick Sue while playing with Lyn. I looked up a couple of times to see the girls kissing each other and playing with their tits, I then got up and started fucking Sue then Lyn taking turns on my cock, I then said I was about to come and pulled out of Sue and told the girls to suck me off, I started to come and the girls took turns in swallowing my load. What a night, we went to sleep after that and when we woke up the next morning agreed to get together again soon.

Last edited by roadking : 07-23-2020 at 06:52 AM.
Old 09-14-2022, 07:33 PM

A threesome for Lyn pt 18

The first part of this story is Lyn’s recollection as told to me after we had some fun.
Lyn met up with some workmates for drinks last week, they were celebrating a birthday of one of the ladies turning 50. She was divorced, had 2 kids and was trying to find a new man. Lyn said she started asking her questions about her divorce and Samantha (Sam) told Lyn that her husband was constantly asking her to have a threesome with another woman and she wasn’t into that but said she would try with another man, but her husband said no way, he didn’t want to see her suck and fuck another man but wanted to see her lick pussy and see her pussy getting licked while he fucked the other woman, he also said he knew someone from his work that might be interested. This got her thinking he was having an affair and sure enough she caught him in bed with the workmate one day after coming home early, so that was that she divorced him.
Lyn asked how long it has been since she had sex, Sam said with a man 2 yrs but admitted to playing with her vibrator at least once a week. Lyn then told her that it’s obvious she needs a proper fuck and Sam agreed. They continued drinking and around 11pm I get a call to pick her up and we will be dropping off some of the girls.
I got to the club 15 mins later and saw that all the girls were pretty much toasted, one of the girls jumped in front with me saying she would be first to dropped off. Lyn, Sam and another girl jumped in the back. I dropped off the first girl the 15 mins later the second, Sam was next to get dropped off and we had about a 20 min drive to her place, I asked Lyn if she wanted to get in the front she replied “no I’ll stay in the back with Sam”.
Lyn then started to tell me about Sam and how she hadn’t had proper sex for 2yrs, Sam then told Lyn to shush that was a secret, lyn said not to worry he won’t say anything. She then started to ask Sam why she didn’t want to have sex with a woman, Sam appeared to get embarrassed and stutted to say she hadn’t thought about it but had imagined having a different man to her husband especially when she played with her toy. Lyn then said that she thought that it was about time that Sam had some fun, Sam said what do you mean, Lyn said wait and see.
We pulled up at Sam’s house and Lyn suggested we come in for a nightcap, Sam said sure come on in. Sam poured some drinks, wine for her and Lyn and a scotch for me. I suppose it didn’t take too long before Sam said she needed to go to bed, which I’m pretty sure was meant for us to leave, but Lyn just sure, grabbed Sam’s hand and led her to the bedroom, of course I followed. As soon as they got there Lyn started to kiss Sam and play with her tits, Sam was a little shocked at first but soon realised she was enjoying the attention, not to mention the booze affect that had kicked in.
Lyn helped Sam out of her clothes and then stripped off herself, I was in the doorway watching my wife seduce her friend. Sam was about 165cm tall nice tits, good body and a nicely trimmed pussy. Lyn started kissing her again and playing with her tits, working her way down to Sam’s pussy, long slow licks and some light fingering and Sam was moaning with pleasure. Lyn then asked her where her toy was, said in the dresser drawer, I got the hint and went and got it, it was a good 10inch, fat and had a half set of balls on it which was where the on off switch was located. Lyn grabbed it and said wow this is big let’s see what it can do, she switched it on and the head of the big toy cock was rotating, Lyn started to massage Sam’s pussy with it and slowly inserted it into her, I was surprised that she took it all, lyn moved the toy in and out of Sam’s pussy and she was licking her at the same time, Sam was totally into it, Lyn the slowly got into the 69 position and told Sam to lick her pussy, I started to get undressed and stood there watching my wife toy fucking and licking Sam’s pussy while Sam was licking Lyn’s pussy.
Lyn told Sam to lick her slow and long and then lick her clit really quick, Sam did as she was told, she even started to finger Lyn as well, Lyn was really pumping that 10inch toy in and out of Sam’s pussy and she came in no time, Lyn then handed the toy to Sam her told her to fuck her with it. Sam grabbed the toy and shoved in Lyn’s pussy and fucked her with really fast. Lyn told me to come over, she grabbed my cock and started sucking me off, saying that she loved being fucked and sucking dick at the same time. Sam said she wanted that as well so Lyn grabbed the toy off her and told her to suck my cock while she fucks her with the toy. We all changed positions, me on my back, Sam on her knees doggy style and Lyn behind her with the toy. Sam started licking and sucking my cock and balls, taking my cock all the way and back out, saying it was nice to have a real cock in her mouth agai. Lyn pushed the toy in Sam’s pussy and she let out a load moan and started really sucking my cock.
Lyn was pumping that toy in and out, Sam was taking my cock all the way down her throat when she suddenly started shaking and moaning, she was coming and couldn’t hold back anymore and blew my load down her throat, she kept sucking me until I stopped coming the rolled off me exhausted. Lyn asked her how that was and Sam said it was the best sex ever, even better than with her ex. Lyn said that night wasn’t over yet, Sam was laying next to me, Lyn got up and sat on Sam’s face and told her to start licking, Sam grabbed hold of her and did as she was told.
I sat propped up watching my wife riding Sam’s face and playing with her own tits, every now and again she would reach down and finger herself or play with Sam’s pussy, both girls were enjoying it when Lyn told me to hand her the toy. She bent over into the 69er position and told Sam to fuck her with the toy and lick her out at the same time. I started to get hard again watching these two girls going at, I stood up and shoved my cock in my wife’s face, she started sucking me straight away, Sam was pumping the toy into Lyn’s pussy really quick, then she would pull it out and lick and suck Lyn’s juices off it. Then next time she pulled it out and started to suck it Lyn told me to fuck Sam, I put my cock into her very wet pussy and started to fuck Sam while my wife was licking Sam’s pussy and my cock at the same time as Sam deepthroating that big toy.
I started to come inside her when Lyn pulled my cock out and started to suck my cock dry, Sam put the toy back into Lyn’s pussy and fucked here with until she came as well.I then grabbed the toy and fucked Sam with until she came, we all collapsed on the bed, Lyn then asked Sam if all was ok, she said it was the best sex ever and really enjoyed licking pussy for the first time, she also thanked Lyn for letting her suck my cock and fuck her. Lyn said no problems, maybe we can do this again sometime and maybe we do a foursome as we have a good mate who loves to fuck and he’s got a 9 inch cock and knows how to use it, his names Brad and I’ve fucked him a few times now, or even a fivesome with his ex wife Sue, she loves cock and pussy as well. Sam said sure let’s arrange something, as I started to get up Sam asked if she could suck my cock again while licked her out, Lyn looked at me and said yeh why not. After we had all come again, we got dressed and said our goodbyes, Lyn promised Sam to get something arranged in the next couple of weeks, Sam said she couldn’t wait.
The next day Lyn rang Brad and Sue to see if they would be interested and both said yes, so in two weeks time we’re getting together at our place for drinks and whatever happens next.
Old 10-12-2022, 09:27 PM

A threesome for Lyn pt 19

It was last Saturday that we all got together at our house, Samantha arrived first then sue then brad last. Lyn did all the introductions and we had a few drinks. I got the bbq going and cooked up a great feed, we were outside on the patio enjoying the food and drink when brad asked when the fun would start. I said now let’s go inside and play some Kelly pool.
I explained the rules that if your ball was sunk you had to remove a piece of clothing not jewellery, I also said if yo sank your own ball everyone else had to remove a piece of clothing. Sam said she had never played pool before and didn’t know how to hold a cue, brad said he’d show her. He got behind her and I could see he was grinding his cock into her butt through his shorts and I’m pretty sure Sam was loving it.
Game started and Lyn sank sue and brads balls one after the other, sue took off her top revealing her nice boobs in a see thru bra and brad of course took off his shorts to reveal he wasn’t wearing any undies and flopping his cock out for all to see, Sam was checking it out when Lyn said to Sam wait till you see it hard it’s big. Lyn was next to lose and took off her top showing her tits as she wasn’t wearing a bra, brad went over and grabbed her tits and gave her nipple a quick suck, brad said he’d been waiting to see her tits again, sue then did the same thing to Lyn and that’s where the game ended. Lyn took off Sue’s brad and played with her tits and told Sam to come over and play. Sam stripped off and helped Lyn and sue out of the rest of their clothes, brad was now completely naked and playing with his cock, I stripped off and watched the three girls play with each other.
I said they should go to the bedroom, while l poured some more drinks, when I got to the bedroom the girls were licking each other out and brad was on the bed playing and sucking on their tits. Sam asked brad if she could hold his cock, he said sure and moved over to where she was, she stopped licking Sue’s pussy and grabbed his cock and started pulling it and licking and sucking it while brad was fingering Sue’s pussy, sue was still licking Lyn and Lyn was working her tongue in and out of Sam. Sue said she wanted to suck some cock so I went over and dropped my cock into her mouth and down her throat, it felt good fucking her throat whilst watching Sam sucking brad, sue sucking me and Lyn licking Sam.
I got off the bed and went and got Lyn’s toys, two 9 inch vibrators and tossed them on the bed. Brad grabbed one and started pushing it into Sue’s pussy while sue fucked Lyn’s pussy with the other one, I moved around to Sam’s mouth and told her to suck my cock as well, she took brads cock out of her mouth and started sucking mine then went back to brads back and forth.
Lyn stopped licking Sam’s pussy and told brad to come over and let her suck his cock. Lyn moved a little and laid on her back, brad then got on top of Lyn, Sam got on her knees in the doggy position and she started sucking my cock whilst brad bent over and licked Sam’s pussy, lyn started sucking brads big cock, Sue went down on lyn again I told sue to move around so I could fuck her with the vibrator, it went in all the way and I kept fucking her with it. Sam then wanted to fuck so Lyn guided brads 9 inch cock into Sam’s pussy, she moaned a little to start with then went back to sucking my cock while brad was fucking her.
Sam came in no time, yelling that she loved two cocks, lyn was licking Sam’s pussy and brads cock at the same time, brad said he was coming lyn pulled his cock out and started sucking him dry swallowing every drop, I pulled out of Sam’s mouth and started to fuck sue, whist she was still fucking lyn with the toy, lyn still had brads cock in her mouth when she started moaning and coming, I couldn’t hold back any longer and blew my load in Sue’s juicy pussy.
I flopped out of sue and saw my wife still had brads cock in her mouth and her hand was pumping his shaft to get him hard again and I knew she wanted to fuck him. Sam got up and started to help Lyn on brads cock, licking and sucking on his balls and playing with Lyn’s tits. Sue got up and sat on brads face and told him to lick her out, it didn’t take long and brad was back to his full 9inces, lyn got up and sat down on his cock, moving up and down and saying yes yes yes, Sam moved over to me and started sucking on my cock and I was enjoying the show and blowjob. Sam was good at sucking cock, teasing me then swallowing my entire cock down her throat, playing and sucking on my balls as well.
Looking over to where my wife was fucking my mate, I noticed she had turned around on brads cock and was now watching me and Sam, she smiled at me then pumped her pussy on brads cock until she came. Brad said he was about to come and lyn said to come in her, he blew his load into her and she kept pumping her pussy on his cock until she collapsed on the bed. Sue was still grinding her pussy on brads face and started to come as well. Sam then got up and sat on my cock she pushed her pussy all the way down to the hilt and then started to move up and down slowly at first then quicker, she came on my cock and fell onto the bed next to lyn. Sue got up came over to me grabbed my cock and started suck Sam’s juices off my cock, she told me to come in her mouth, so I did and she wouldn’t stop sucking until I stopped pumping her mouth and throat.
We had a rest and a cpl of drinks and then sue said she wanted two cocks now, brad went down on her and I shoved my cock in her mouth, brad then shoved his cock into her pussy and started fucking her, lyn and Sam grabbed the toys and started fucking each other with them.
Sue started coming and really started sucking my cock all the way down her throat and I blew my load down her throat, brad was really pumping her hard and came in her, he pulled out and lay on the bed on his back. Lyn saw that big cock and started sucking it clean of his and Sue’s juices. Sam continued fucking lyn with the toy and licking her pussy. Sue moved in behind Sam and started fucking her with the other toy and licking and fingering her butt. I sat back and watched the action for a while trying to get hard again. Lyn’s sucking of brads cock seems to have done the trick as he was starting to get hard again, lyn told me to come over and fuck while she got brad hard again.
I moved in behind my wife who was now in the doggy position and shoved my cock in her pussy, I was soon back hard again probably due to the fact that lyn was sucking brads big cock, Sam and sue were now in a 69 er and I was fucking my wife, it didn’t take long before we were all coming again, Sam got underneath me and grabbed my cock just as I was about to come in my wife, she started sucking me off and swallowing my load, brad unloaded in Lyn’s mouth and throat and sue got off on the toy.
We were all pretty tired and I think well fucked and sucked, so we decided to call it a night, Sam said it was the best night ever and hoped we could do it again, brad and sue said anytime, lyn and I agreed. We went to sleep and had a good rest, in the morning I got up to make breakfast and I could hear the shower going in the guest bathroom, so I figured I’d ask everyone what they wanted for breakfast, the answer I got I will write about next time.