Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-20-2002, 07:24 PM
~Sugar & Spice~

Send a message via Yahoo to sands
Internet Romance In Real Time

Internet Romance In Real Time

John and I had been chatting on the Internet almost every day for a year. It seemed that we knew everything about each other. He knew things about me that I would have never told another soul. It was safe to tell him these things. After all, we had never met in real life. I knew similar things about him as well. We flirted like high school kids, although we were both in our thirties. Talking to him was something I looked forward to every day, and missed when we didn't.
John was married, but not happily. I knew the whole story, and I also knew that it wasn't something he liked talking about. I wasn't married. I often felt lonely, but John could make that loneliness disappear. It was like nothing else mattered in the world except for the two of us when we were online together. I felt my heart growing fond of him, but told myself to cool it. I knew it was something that could never happen. He was married. We had talked about meeting in person, but never seriously. It was always in the manner of "If I were with you right now, I would do...." He could get my heart racing, and my panties wet when he talked like that.
Two nights ago, John IM'ed me on the computer. He seemed upset. When I asked him what was wrong, he told me that he and his wife had had a huge argument and that he had left. He was at his office and really needed someone to talk to, and he had turned on his computer and IM'ed me. He knew that he could talk to me about anything. I felt my heart skip a beat. I was glad we weren't face to face, because I knew there was a look of satisfaction on my face that came from the fact that they had had a fight. I had to admit to myself that I wanted him for myself. I couldn't fight that feeling anymore. Of course, being the good friend that I am, I listened. I consoled him when he was finished with his story, but he didn't seem any happier. Then, I had an idea. I couldn't believe I was going to suggest it, but I did.
I asked, "Would you like to come over here? Maybe you'd feel better having a real shoulder to cry on."
He hesitated just a second and said, "I'd like that. Tell me how to get there, and I'll be there in a flash."
I gave him directions and signed off. I was so nervous! My stomach was doing flip-flops and my heart was racing. He would arrive in a little less than an hour. I had to shower. I wanted to look my best for our first meeting. I wanted to impress him and make him want me as much as I wanted him.
After showering and getting myself ready, I went downstairs to wait. He arrived right on time. I watched out the window as he got out of the car and walked to my door. What a handsome man he was! I had seen pictures of him, but they hadn't done him justice. When I answered the door, he just stood there. He didn't say anything for at least a minute. When he finally spoke, his voice was shaky.
"You're more beautiful than I expected", he said.
I blushed. "Thank you, John. I must say that I'm pleasantly surprised, too."
We went into the living room and sat down on the couch. We started making small talk, trying to break the awkwardness of the first meeting. It wasn't long before we were talking and laughing like old friends. It was like we had known each other for ages. It was so much fun, and he looked happier than he had sounded on the computer earlier.
"Would you like something to drink?" I asked as I stood up from the couch.
"That sounds good. I'll just have a soda, please" he replied.
"Two sodas, coming up."
I headed into the kitchen to get the sodas. I couldn't help smiling to myself. He was so much more than I had expected. I still couldn't believe after all this time he was in my house. I got the sodas, and checked myself in the toaster to make sure everything still looked good. I went back to the living room and set the sodas on the coffee table. When I sat back down on the couch, John moved closer to me. I looked at him and before I knew what was happening, his lips were on mine.
It was like nothing I had ever felt before. A whole year of pent up lust and longing finally came pouring out. I didn't resist. He took me in his arms, his tongue probing inside my mouth. When we parted, he looked into my eyes.
"I have been waiting to do this for such a long time," he whispered.
I smiled and replied, "Are you sure you want to be doing this?"
"Abby, I think about you all the time. I'm convinced that some of my marital problems are because I can't get you off my mind. There are other problems that have been going on for years, but my feelings for you just top it all off. I'm sure about coming here tonight, and I'm sure that I want to make love to you in the worst way."
I leaned in and kissed him lightly, running my tongue along his bottom lip. His lips parted and I let my tongue find its way in. He pulled me close, running his hands along my back. I heard a small moan escape his lips. I pulled away and stood up. I held out my hand and he took it and stood up. I led him to my bedroom.
Next to the bed, he pulled me to him again. I felt his hands under my shirt, searching for my bra. He unhooked it and ran his hands around to the front. My nipples were hard and sensitive to his touch. A shiver ran through my body. He slid his hands down my sides and started to lift my shirt. I raised my arms over my head and let him take it off. He immediately lowered his head to my erect nipple. I felt his tongue flick it lightly, and a moan escaped my lips. He circled it and then took it in his mouth and sucked gently. I let my head fall back and enjoyed these sensations. He started working his way downward. I let him undo the button and zipper on my jeans. They fell to the floor. He slid my panties down my legs, kissing every inch as he went. He stopped and inhaled deeply at my mound. I stepped out of my clothes, and he sat me on the bed.
Facing me, I started unbuttoning his pants. I could see the bulge of his penis through the fabric and it was amazing. His pants off, I slid his underwear down and his penis sprang free. It was huge! I took it in my hand and started stroking slowly. I massaged his balls with the other hand. When I finally took the head in my mouth, his legs started shaking. He was breathing faster now. I flicked the end of it with my tongue and made circles around the head.
"That feels so good, Abby," he breathed.
I took the whole of his massive tool in my throat and started moving in and out, faster and faster. The look on his face was enough encouragement to continue. I loved bringing such pleasure to this man.
I licked, sucked, and stroked him. There was a wet spot on the bed where I was sitting. I was so turned on by him. He finally made me stop, saying, "Hold on, hold on. I want to save that for later."
He laid me back on the bed and knelt in front of me on the floor. He spread my legs and inhaled again.
"You smell so good, and my god! You are so wet!"
He leaned in and flicked my clit with the tip of his tongue. Oh my god! It had been so long! He started licking me slowly, his tongue finding its way inside my pussy, sending shock waves through my whole body. I felt him put one finger inside me, moving it in and out as he licked my clit. It slid easily in the wetness. Another finger followed, pumping in and out, faster and faster. Finally, I couldn't stand it any longer!
"I'm going to cum, John! Don't stop! Oh yeah, don't stop!"
He finger fucked me and drank every drop of cum. I was in heaven. He stood up, stroking his cock. I moved to the center of the bed and he moved over the top of me and I spread my legs to invite him in. He let the tip of his cock slide up and down over my clit sending shivers through my legs. When he entered me, it was only a little at first, and then he withdrew, teasing me. I pulled him in with my legs and he didn't resist. I felt the whole of him inside me. He began moving in and out, slowly at first, his breathing and mine, coming in short gasps. I had my hands on his hips, guiding him. Faster and faster, he moved, in and out. The moaning between the two of us almost like one voice. I could feel another orgasm building and let out a loud "I'm cumming!"
John pumped harder, filling me entirely, the muscles of my pussy grabbing his cock and holding it tightly. I felt him stiffen, and he grunted and pushed his cock as far as it would go, spasms of orgasm taking over his whole body. I could feel his hot cum spurting inside my pussy.
When the waves of passion subsided, he collapsed on top of me, holding me tightly. We laid like that for a long time.........
The End

A clear conscience is a sign of a bad memory.
Old 09-20-2002, 07:31 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
*Stands Applauding* OMG excellent!!!! Love the story start to finish...my fave kind of finish!!!:p

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-20-2002, 07:48 PM
~Sugar & Spice~

Send a message via Yahoo to sands
*blushing* Thanks, Lilith! It was the first posting of any of my stories. I was a little nervous, but your comments have encouraged me to maybe post more in the future. I'm a romantic at heart, so my stories may not be as racey as some. Stay tuned. LOL

A clear conscience is a sign of a bad memory.
Old 09-20-2002, 07:58 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
Originally posted by sands
I'm a romantic at heart, so my stories may not be as racey as some. Stay tuned. LOL

sands~ everyone likes a diferent amount of tease, smutt, or flat out sex.....I too fall on the less is more side when I write... so I understand the reluctance you felt.... your story is wonderful and I dare say, will be well received:p Thanks for sharing with us!!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 09-20-2002, 09:50 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to cokavedweller
Sands, This was a very good story and I agree with Lilith when she said that " less is more " keep up the wonderful stories, I look forward to reading future Threads.

*Lilith please forgive me for not using the quote button I attempted to but it just seemed like I was messing it up, so I figured just doing it the old fashoned way would work.*
Old 09-20-2002, 10:10 PM

Nice Story Sands....maybe not hot, but certainly romantic as you said....when will u post again?
Old 09-26-2002, 10:38 AM
the Lusty Wench

Great story Sands ... I look forward to more. jjjjbo