Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-21-2002, 09:24 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

The blood soaked gauntlet is now being thrown down. Anyone care to help me finsh this tale or care to start a new one with me?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Old 04-21-2002, 11:17 AM
dobbydog

I will try.... lol I can't promise much... I am not as good a writer as playful
Old 04-21-2002, 11:23 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

Send a message via Yahoo to vampeyes
As she stood trembling in the corner Genevieve was trying to make sense of what was going on in the club.... She had been warned about places such as The Inferno but could not resist going. She felt some kind of magic tug as she had walked past the doors several nights ago and knew that she would have to return. Now here she was all alone in a strange place and women were screaming and several other club goers appeared to be passed out. She played with her long red hair idly while she tried to decide where to go what to do.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 04-22-2002, 03:04 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

He looked around The Inferno to see who was left unscathed. And then in a corner he saw her. A cute little redhead palying with her hair and about to go into shcok from the horrors of the night. He decided upon a new plaything and quickly appeared before her. He knew that she would think it was magic, but he knew better. As others of his clan appraoched her, he made it quite clear that she was to be left alone. He lowered himself to her eye level and asked, "Would you like to get out of here alive?" his voice dripping with honey and sweetness.

Old 04-22-2002, 10:41 AM
Princess Domeeveryway

A man appeared before her so quickly that it startled her. She was wondering who he was this magnicifecnt looking man with the long white braids. As she was still trying to make sense of it all he offered her a way out and he sounded so sweet. She wondered if he was too good to be true but there was something about him that drew her to him. As she lowered her eyes she stepped toward him slightly and whispered yes.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 04-24-2002, 02:57 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

He took her hand and led her towards the exit of The Inferno. Many people got in their way, but he never let go of her hand the whole way out. At one point a nasty looking man stepped in front of them. He looked at the man and quickly withdrew.

Finally they reach the door and he throws it open. Outside the night air surrounds her and she feels the cold start to push against her. He wraps his arms and cloak around her and guides her to a nearby car.

Old 04-24-2002, 06:26 PM
Princess Domeeveryway

As he led her outside so many questions were going through Genevieve's mind that she felt dizzy. The myseterious man had such an aoura of authority about him that people to seem to step aside from him as he led her out of the club. She wondered why he was so important and where he was he taking her. She started to grow slightly afraid. She shivered as they left the building yet she was unsure if it was from the chill or fear. Just then the handsome stranger seemed to sense her chill and drew her near him and into his cloak. Instantly she felt herself settle down just from his being near. Suddenly its as if she doesn't care where they are going.

Sucks, Fucks & Kisses
Old 04-26-2002, 02:47 AM
Vampyre/ Knight

Vaj

He felt her settle back aganst him and her knew that he had won her over. Practically no words were spolen, but he knew it already. He easily opened the car and helped her in. He watched her settle into the vehicle and watch him as he glided around to the other side. He was definitely glad that he had taken the time to learn to drive.

As they pulled out of the parking lot, he looked back briefly and saw people streaming out in masses. He was not concerned and knew that his people would do as they were instructed. They drove through the night and he finally introduced himself to her.

"I am called Vaj. It is the shortedt and easiest way to pronounce my name. What is your name my pretty?" His voice was deep and dripping of honey still. He watched her melt into it. As they drove he pointed out the bright stars that were the planets and watched her search the sky. Yes he had made the right choice indeed.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg vampkiss.jpeg (18.0 KB, 488 views)