Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-30-2001, 06:29 PM
dobbydog

Conferenceroom coupling

It had been a long hard fought case and Julia and her boss where now celebrating in the conference room. Tired, but happy Julia gave her boss a congratulatory hug. Winning the Bronson case was a big coo both for her and the firm. Junior partner couldn't be far away. As Julia smiled at her devastatingly handsome boss a vision flicked through her mind. Last nights dream of this victory. However, the celebration in her dream was quite different. Such hot thoughts caused Julias nipples to harden against her blouse. Straining for release, her nipples jutted through the sheer silk of her blouse. Michael was quick to notice this detail.His cock tightened as he relived private dreams of taking Julia right here on the conference table. Both were lost in their private thoughs, each dreaming of the other each not nowing how to start heating things up. Throwing caution to the wind Julia loosend the top buttons of her blouse claiming the room was getting warm. If only she knew how warm based on the heat in Michaels loins. Each stepped towards the other and.........
Old 05-31-2001, 11:46 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rackemup
Cool Private celebration

In an instant they were entangled in eachother lips locked and hands freely traveling over each othe in an almost animalistic way ...

Kinda the same way I might take red hot...
Old 05-31-2001, 05:10 PM
dobbydog

Southern Belle

Michaels lips wee just as I had imagined. hard, yet soft. MMM... he was a good kisser. Things were heating up quickly. Our hands were all over each other. Urgently, Michael pushed me against the conference room table, arching my back down towards its smooth surface. My breasts thrust against the soft silk of my blouse. My demi bra exposed the burgeoning tops of my 36D
breasts. Michael drug his tounge across their exposed tops, with one quick tug my hard nipples were exposed to his masterful tounge. Roughly, he sucked my nipples deep into his wet, hungry mouth. This caused a tingling sensation deep within my pussy.
I was very wet for him. His tounge traveled down my flat stomache towards my throbbing pussy. My short skirt was quickly disposed of, leaving me standing in my garter belt, black hose, lace thong and heels. The thong was pushed aside as his tounge focused in on his target...my erect clit. Stabbing at it's hard center several times, his tounge would then slide up and down my wet, hot slit. MMMMMMMMM.....
Old 06-01-2001, 05:36 PM
dobbydog

Damn this babe was hot! Her pussy tasted sweet and I dug my tounge in deeper. Stabbing at her slit, trying to drill in that hot, wet pussy as far as I could. I had her bucking her hips all over the conference room table, trying to plant my tounge deeper into that sweet spot. I slowly cirled that tight anus of hers...teasing it gently with my fingers. Placing my fingers in her wet pussy, I would bring out just enogh of her juice to wet that tight spot
on her ass. Lubing it up for the eventual invasion of first my thumb, then my throbbing cock. This chick was going to really earn
her junior partner status.....
Old 06-02-2001, 04:34 PM
dobbydog

His fingers felt so good in my wet pussy. I clamped down on those magic fingers with the walls of my pussy but, he had other plans for them. He slowly pulled them out only to use my juices to circle my rear entry door. Slowly, one finger slid inside and I felt my sphincter muscles clamp down on that probing finger. It felt good and naughty at the same time. Slowly her probed my ass trying to stretch my opening. Next, I felt a second finger slide in streching my bung hole even wider. Furiously, I rubbed my clit as these strange sensations rolled trough my body. I had no idea his fingers would feel so good in my ass. Quickly, he flipped me over so my ass was sticking high in the air while my face rested aginst the cool, smooth wood of the conference room table. If my associates could see me now....
Old 06-03-2001, 02:58 PM
dobbydog

Smile

Damn, this piece of ass was fine. I had stretched her bung hole just wide enough with my fingers to get the head of my cock in.
I could see the emotions swirling on her face from fear to anticiaption to excitement. Slowly, I pushed the head pass her sphincter muscles. They clamped down on my hard dick sending a sweet sendation all the way to my balls. Inch by inch I worked my way in. Finaly. she relaxed and accepted all that I had to give her. Man her ass felt good. I picked up the pace sliding in and out of that sweet ass. I noticed her hand had slipped down to her clit to furioulsy rub it. I could feel the tension building in both of us...
Old 06-05-2001, 05:15 PM
dobbydog

Oh His cock felt so good in my ass! I had know idea it would
turn me on this much. Furiously, Irubbed my clit as he continued to slam into my tight ass. Tremors passed through my body.
I couldn't get enough of him inside me. If only I had a cock to fill my wet pussy also! Then I would feal truley fulfilled. Just then I
heard the conference door open and in stepped Mrs. Jameson,
the stuffy secretary to the VP of Finance. "What the hell is going on here she shouted". I however noticed her nipples hardening and pressing through the silk of her dress. I don't think she was as outraged as she pretended to be. We'll see....
Old 06-09-2001, 04:12 PM
Mind_Blowing

Make me grunt you fucking cunt

Michael quickly pulled his cock from my ass. Tension filled the air.

"You bastard!" Gina screamed "You are passing me over for this?" she spat in my direction.

"Gina, we just won the Bronson case and were doing a bit of celebrating. Besides, I thought you were leaving at lunch to go to soccer practice."

Feeling very out of place, I started to climb off the table. As my feet touched the floor, Michael's eyes started to shimmer. "How could you resist that ass, Gina?"

"I've seen better"

This chick was the bitch she was rumored to be and then some.

"Her thong is not tight enough."

"Yeah, well, what are you going to do about it?" Michael said taking the words I was thinking out of my head.

In one quick movement, Gina lunged toward me and plucked the thong off me, pulling it tight into my slit for a brief but arousing moment.

I still was not sure that this was turning out well. The anticipation was making me more aroused.

"Let's see how you taste after a day of work" Gina said as she let her brown hair down to fall into a thick cascade around her shoulders and slid underneath the table.

She slipped her tongue into my wet hole and came out with approval. Michael slipped back behind me as Gina jumped up on the table and kissed him.

"I think she tastes pretty good, don't you Michael?"

"I love the taste of good pussy" he said as he pumped his swollen member into my ass.

Before I knew it, Gina had spread herself before me and pushed my head into her shaven mound...
Old 06-26-2001, 01:48 PM
dobbydog

I never thought I would eat another woman's pussy , let alone this bitch. But her cunt tasted so sweet. Eagerly my greedy tounge lapped at her "wet slit". MMM...her juices flowed as I jabbed my tounge against her clit. I could see the juices leaking from her swollen cunt lips. Yummy!
Old 07-10-2001, 04:12 PM
dobbydog

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Old 07-19-2001, 03:44 PM
dobbydog

Oh my pussy was throbbing as Mrs. Jameson licked and fingered it. Who knew this old battle ax had such a talented tounge. I spread my legs even further trying to penatrate her tounge deeper into my hot, wet pussy. I couldn't belive I was naked on the very conference table that I had had so many meetings at. I felt quite nasty laying pread eagle while one co-worker ate my pussy and the other licked and sucked my hard nipples. I wanted to feel more then her tounge in my pussy. I thrust my hips up so that Mrs. J got the idea that a tounge was not enough. Quickly, Mrs. J enter one, two then three fingers into my throbbing cunt.
If only I had both holes filled.... oh how my pussy and ass yearned to be filled!
Old 07-20-2001, 04:20 PM
dobbydog

Smile

Damn, Julia was hot. Seeing her naked while that old battle ax tonged her sweet pussy was too much for me. Quickly, I fliiped Julia over on the table and pressed my hard cock at her tight button of an ass hole. Inch by inch my cock disappeared into her tight ass. Julia writhed while I continued to rape her virgin ass. Soon, I felt a tounge licking my hard balls, forceing my hard cock deeper into Julia's tight hole. Soon my cock was sliding in and out of her ass. Suddenly, I noticed Julia was pushijng her ass against my hard cock-wanting more of it deep inside her. Soon
the room was filled with the sound of her ass salpping against my pelvis. It seemed as if she was trying to impale herself on my hard cock. I felt my balls tightening...
Old 07-25-2001, 03:36 PM
dobbydog

Smile

Oh...Michael's hard cock felt so good in my ass! I never thought I could enjoy anal sex so much. The constant pounding of his cock into my tight hole created so much friction. My ass and pussy tingled from the conact of his cock. Quickly, my fingers reached down to rub my clit, only to be pushed away by Mr. Jameson as she tried to dip her tounge into my wet pussy. Harder and faster her tounge stabbed at my quivering clit.

I thought I would explode from all the senations my body was feeling. Quickly, however our three bodies got into a steady rhythm as we aproached the peak of desire. My hips began to buck, thrusting first my pussy into her mouth then impaling his cock deep into my tight ass! I don't which felt better-her tounge or his cock! I just knew I couldn't get enough of either!
Old 07-28-2001, 05:19 AM
dobbydog

Question New Intern

It was getting late and Iwas just about to head out of the office to meet my friends when I heard a loud scream from the Executive confrence room. Having been interning only three weeks at the law frim, I had worked late to impress my boss.
Walking down the hall towrds the confrence room door I continued to hear muffled screams and shouts. I slowly turned the knob on the handle and received the shock of my life as the door slowly opened. On the table was Michael Adams, Julia Moore,
and Mrs. Jameson in a three way fuck fest!

I froze not knowing wether to walk in and join them or to hurry out and pretend I had not seen anything. They were way too busy to notice me... yet! I stood there and watched. Suddenly, I noticed Michael wasn't fucking Julia's pussy but he was actually in her ass! Enthralled, I stood still and watched. I could feel my own pussy juices heating up at the sight of such hot sex! Slowly, my hand snaked down into the waist band of my skirt, then into my
lace thong to massage my own throbbing clit. Silently, I stroked
my wet slit and watched the show before me!
Old 07-28-2001, 11:44 AM
dobbydog

I lookedf around and i could hardly beleive it, there was another one at the door, with her hands inside her panties, just watching us. God, I obviously knew how to cgoose my staff. I caught her eys and continued to fuck the tight arse in front of me, just staring at this woman frigging herself at the sight of us. it turned me on even more, knowing we were being watched. I pulled out slowly and turned towards the lady in the doorway, leaving the two of them on the confernece table. She undressed before me and knelt before me, my cock hard to bursting in my hand. She pulled it between her full breasts and slid herself up and down. My cock poked out above her breasts. I felt like I wanted to come so I pulled away. She stood and follwoed me back to the table, where we climbed on beside the others. I knelt up and the three of them curled there naked bodies around me, licking my cock and my thighs, stroking my cock and belly and arse. it was hard to tell whose hand or mouth was where. I let my hands roam across and into the three bodies....