Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-12-2003, 11:27 PM

Summer On the Farm

It was the middle of the summer, and I just felt like I would scream if I had to spend another day in this god-forsaken farm. Being 18 years old, and in my prime, the last place I wanted to be was stuck at home. School didn’t start up again until September which meant a whole ‘nother month helping Mom prepare meals and look after the little ones. Being six of them, ranging from ages 2-9, this was no easy task. The worst of it was I hadn’t been able to even leave the farm to see any of my friends. In fact the only fun I had been able to have was ruthlessly tormenting my father’s friend and our field hand, Jeffery.

Jeffery was in his late 40s. He had shaggy ash—blond hair and a scruffy, unshaven face. His eyes were bright blue and his deep, dark tan was a testament to the work he did outside. Now don’t get me wrong, Jeffery was good-looking enough in a gruff sort of way, and he was fun to tease, but I would never actually fool around with him. If my Pa found out I was fooling around, never mind with a man his own age, he would tan my hide with his belt. So instead I just toyed with him a little. I did this real subtly, so he didn’t know I was playing with him. Ya know, when I was passing out plates at dinner I’d lean in real close and give him a quick glimpse down my blouse. Or when picking up Audrey, my sister, out of the playpen, I’d bend over enough so he can see my panties as my dress rode up. It was fun thinking that I had probably given him a hard-on, but that was the extent of my summer fun. That and the occasional personal pleasure session I was able to sneak in during the day.

Typically I could disappear during lunch and no one would notice. Pa was usually in the fields, and Ma had her hands full feeding the kids. So I’d taken to retreating to the hayloft in the barn. I had done this for weeks straight, but today I was greeted with a big surprise. As usual I climbed up the ladder, and plopped down on a big soft mound of hay. My pussy was already wet in anticipation of the pleasure I was going to provide myself. I slowly undid each button of my blouse, revealing the white lace bra that I wore underneath. I lightly massaged the tops of my breasts, which spill out of my bra. I could feel my nipples getting harder as I played with my tits. I so wanted to feel someone’s mouth on them, so I reached into my bra and applied a hard pinch to each nipple. HHMM it hurt a little, but felt so good. My pussy moistened my panties, crying for attention. Happy to oblige I lifted my skirt up to my waist and slid my panties down to my knees. I returned one hand to my breast and slowly slipped my other hand between my legs. I was surprised to feel how wet and slick my lips were. Effortlessly my two fingers slid into my hole. A soft moan escaped my lips.

“Well, well, well, look what we have here,” with a gasp, my eyes snap open. Standing above me was Jeffery. I could see by the bulge protruding from his jeans that he was hard as a rock.

“Um, I was just, um, just,” I stammered, as I jumped up and reached to pull up my panties. “I think I hear my Ma calling me, I should see what she wants” I said with all the dignity I could manage, and took a step forward to leave.

“Oh no you don’t little missy. You haven’t finished what you have started,” said Jeffery, as he grabbed my arm.

“Let me go,” I said in the fiercest voice I had. My heart was beating in my ears as I looked into his eyes.

“Now Susie, I’ve done see what a cock-tease you are, the way you go around exposing yourself all the time. And now, to catch you up here playing with yourself. I would hate to have to tell your father about this.” With that he grabbed my other arm and pushed his mouth against mine.

His tongue was hot, wet, and probed my mouth relentlessly. I knew I should have been outraged, I should have been scared that he would tell Pa.. I should have screamed, ran, bit him, something. But instead he ended the kiss and I moaned, ever so softly, giving myself away.

When I opened my eyes there was Jeffery smirking at me. “Now honey, why don’t you get down on your knees, and take care of this for ‘ole Jeffery,” he said, patting the enormous hard-on between his legs.

Lightly he pushed on my shoulders and my knees buckled from under me. Quick as lightening he had his cock out, and in my face. I took it with one hand and placed the head in my mouth. I started to suck on the head. I have to admit I had sucked a few dicks before, and I normally I liked to start at the head and slowly work my way down to the base of the dick. Jeffery, however, grabbed my hair, and pushed my head down on his cock, reminding me that he was not one of my classmates.

He was a man, and he was in control. With Jeffery “guiding” me I worked my mouth up and down his cock. I figured, like the boys at school, he’d cum, and then I could get up and go on my merry way. But Jeffery had other things in mind “Oh that’s good Susie, oh yeah, what a good little cock-sucker you are. Now come on, get up. We don’t want me to cum just yet. Let me see you,” he said, as he reached over and lifted up my skirt.

I realized then that my blouse was open, exposing my breasts, and my panties were still down around my knees.

With that he knelt before me, and took a deep breath, “Oh god, what a sweet pussy you have.” Before I had a chance to respond he dove into my pussy. Oh my god, I couldn’t believe having my pussy licked could feel this good. As he licked me, my pussy just poured juice down my legs. Without even meaning to, I started to move my hips, to breath faster, and to moan. Oh god it felt so good, and I found myself wanting Jeffery’s cock more than anything. As if sensing this Jeffery stopped, and stood up.

“Okay sweetie, go ahead and bend over for me. Yup, that’s right, grab your ankles.” At this point I was so hot, I would have done anything Jeffery told me to. “That’s right Susie, I need to loosen you up a bit, before I stick my cock in you. Do you want my cock honey?”

“Yes,” I whispered.

“What sweetie, I can’t hear you?” he said with a smirk on his face.

“Yes, I want to fuck your cock,” I said trembling at the thought of him fucking me. With that he spread my pussy lips apart and inserted his finger. Faster and harder, he worked me eventually adding 2 other fingers.

“Shit, you are tight,” he said. He slowly withdrew his fingers “Get on all fours Susie, and stick that pretty ass up in the air.” He knelt down behind me, reached over and grabbed my pony tail. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against my pussy and I desperately wanted him inside me.

“So Susie, it looks to me that I was right. You are indeed a little slut who wants my cock, is that right?”

“Yes” I hear myself say.

“Susie, I want to hear you say it. Tell me you want it, and I promise you will get it.”

I just couldn’t take it. I know I shouldn’t have said it, but I was so hot, and he was so big, and I knew I would love the fucking he was going to give me. “Oh Jeffery. I want your cock. I’m a little slut, you are right. Please give me your dick,” I begged, as I bucked my hips wildly.

And then he did it. He plunged into me. I screamed in pleasure and pain. Oh and he worked me hard, fucking hard, like no one ever had. I came all over his cock, again and again. I was spent, laid down exhausted, and assumed he was too.

“Oh Susie, you are beautiful, just beautiful. Did you enjoy that?” he asked, brushing the hair out of my eyes.

“Oh god yes” I said, smiling.

“Oh good,” he said” I’ve got one more thing for you.” As I laid on my stomach he slid down between my legs and started to lick my pussy. It felt so good, and soon I thought I was going to cum again. Just then he did something I didn’t understand. He slid his tongue into my asshole and started to like inside my ass. Before I had a chance to protest, he stuck his finger in my ass, sliding it in and out. I started to squirm uncomfortably, “Jeffery stop that…that’s gross” I pleaded.

“Susie, you have such a sweet ass,” he said, pressing one hand on my back so I couldn’t get up, while using his other hand to finger my asshole.

I was squirming a lot now, trying to get away from his probing finger. He kept fingering me harder, and I could tell he was stretching me out. Right when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore, he slide down and started to lick my pussy. I soon forgot about his finger in my ass. My pussy was hot, and wet. As he continued to lick me I kinda started to like what he was doing to me…everywhere. I was breathing heavy and I could feel another orgasm creeping up. But then, he stopped, just when I was about to cum.

“Jeffery please don’t stop,” I said, opening my eyes and looking at him over my shoulder. I saw him kneeling behind me, my pussy juice all over his face, and his rock hard dick in his hand. He leaned on top of me, and pressed his cock against my asshole. “ Jeffery, no, no..not my ass…please,” I begged.

“But Susie you have such a sweet ass, and besides everyone knows real sluts take it up the ass and love it.” With that he grabbed my hips and thrust in.

“Oh no, Oh no,” I screamed. God it hurt.

“SSSHHH”, whispered Jeffery into my ear, and I felt his hand slide down the front of my body and search out my pussy.

He started to fondle my clit, and I was overwhelmed by the pleasure this man was giving me. Harder and harder he started to fuck my ass, but now I could feel I was going to cum, and I was thrusting my ass onto his cock. I wanted his hardness inside me. Oh god, it felt so good. I came again. As I slumped down in exhaustion Jeffery pulled his cock from my ass and turned me over. He knelt over me, splattering my face with his cum.

“Susie” you are so beautiful,” he said kissing my hand, “not such a tease anymore though, huh?” I smiled up at him.

“So, you won’t tell pa then?” I asked.

“No baby, you keep ‘ole Jeffery happy like this, and I won’t say a word, he said with a smile.

Content I snuggled in closer.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-30-2005 at 01:17 AM.
Old 08-27-2003, 03:03 PM

Great story, Jaylene

Thank you so much...

I couldnd't help but play with my rock hard cock...

I wish I could know how wet you got while writing this erotic story and did you play with yourself?

Hardy
Old 09-13-2003, 07:54 AM

very hot story!