Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 02:45 AM
Booger Lama

Quote:
Originally Posted by PantyFanatic
What the hell is "artisan" cheese? Who is doing what that the old cheese makers haven't done for the past 700 years? I think you're buying Madison Avenue cheese.

PF you seem to have things mixed up "artisan" cheeses aren't something Madison Avenue came up with. Artisan cheese and other artisan foods are generally cheeses and other foods made in small batches where the ingredients that go into the food are either grown on the farm they are made at or from a local farm. Unlike the mass produced stuff you get at most stores.

it's not the orgasm but getting there thats fun

a shot in the bush is worth two in the hand

whip me, beat me, tie me up, break my arm, but please don't break my heart

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid people are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt" -Bertrand Russell
Old 06-12-2011, 07:21 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Quote:
What the hell is "artisan" cheese? Who is doing what that the old cheese makers haven't done for the past 700 years? I think you're buying Madison Avenue cheese.

Click the link old man. I'm eating 2 day old chevre. 2 days ago it was still in the goat.

I took every ESE kid in our school to their dairy farm. They were sooooo good with our special kids and they use milk from their 160 goats and milk from 300 cows in Quitman. No nasty stuff just plain fresh cheese.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-12-2011, 07:36 AM
Yankee in Dixie

I thought cheese was supposed to aged like wine. Wouldn't fresh cheese taste funny?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-12-2011, 07:52 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Chevre is fresh goat cheese it is soft, spreadable, creamy and this one tastes a little like grass http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-chevre.htm

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 06-12-2011, 12:22 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Booger
PF you seem to have things mixed up "artisan" cheeses aren't something Madison Avenue came up with. Artisan cheese and other artisan foods are generally cheeses and other foods made in small batches where the ingredients that go into the food are either grown on the farm they are made at or from a local farm. Unlike the mass produced stuff you get at most stores.

Quote:
...... Who is doing what that the old cheese makers haven't done for the past 700 years? ......

And that is different how?

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Yankee in Dixie

My father and I couldn't finish the transmission job because of unforeseen issues.

The sword that I had shipped back to Quebec and then waited 3.5 months for did not hold up, so I get to send a very long ranting e-mail to the manufacturer.

My cousin has decided to purchase a 1991 Vulcan 750 and it is a really nice bike and seems to have been very well kept.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 06-15-2011, 12:28 AM
Critter Collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
I finally sent in a few pics to the local paper to see if they will be published

Received an email back, part of it quoted below, i'm somewhat chuffed!

"Wow! They're fantastic! Keep being snap-happy because I think you have quite a talent.
I'll try and use one image this weekend and others over subsequent weeks."

The boss bought myself and my teammates a coffee, we were also presented with a certificate and a box of chokkies, how nice was that!

Had a meeting today, working towards getting back to full time, went very well
6ft - Native tank
5ft - Angel tank
5ft - Pep tank
4ft - Goldy tank
3ft - Tetra tank
2.5ft - Shellie tank
2.5ft - Shrimp tank
+ more lol

Scooby Doo & LouLou - Always Remembered!
Old 06-15-2011, 12:34 AM
Causer of Unrest

I tweaked my neck today, and it is killing me.

My glads are blooming! I feel so proud that they are still alive and thriving. That's so not my experience with plants, generally.

I think I'm ready for an early bedtime.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 06-15-2011, 09:05 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

I've been having a pity party lately. Which makes me very unattractive.

I went to a friends last night and her 3 and 6 year old children spent the entire evening in my lap luvin' me something fierce.

I have special plans for an anniversary weekend. 24 years is a long time for any man to have to deal with me.

~>My Scribbles<~
Old 06-15-2011, 10:49 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noah
Received an email back, part of it quoted below, i'm somewhat chuffed!

"Wow! They're fantastic! Keep being snap-happy because I think you have quite a talent.
I'll try and use one image this weekend and others over subsequent weeks."

Good for you ..................I think. That is if "chuffed" is a good way to be.

I told you there are people that want your talent.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-15-2011, 06:31 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I went to a friends last night and her 3 and 6 year old children spent the entire evening in my lap luvin' me something fierce.

If I was in your lap, I'd be loving it fiercely too.
Old 06-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Missing the Angels

I'm at my sister's and will rent the house next door for the summer. (little house, low rent, better then motel room).

Tree crew worked all day at house next door and looks like they will finish tomorrow.

Now that I can hear again from all the tree crushing noise I'm gonna go back to catching up on my shows online.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:31 PM
Missing the Angels

Bored

Procrastinating all the things I need to do.

Wish my book order would come today.
Old 06-27-2011, 06:12 PM
Manwhore

I ate too much lunch.

I am crushing on someone hard.

I think it'd probably be best for everyone if I just stayed single the rest of my life.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 06-28-2011, 12:03 AM
Causer of Unrest

One of my best friends gave her notice at work today. I'm happy for her, and sad for me.

My back is feeling better after one helluva weekend.

Had a good time at my guitar lesson tonight, after a 6 week break while my teacher was out of the country.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke