Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-16-2001, 12:37 AM
<----Snappin' Pussy

'kegals'...are what i know as Pelvic Floor exercises

Women do them to strengthen the muscles, these muscles main job is to keep urine in the bladder....but they also with excercise help tighten the vaginal muscles...thus giving the ability to squeeze or 'milk' a cock while having sex

Women after childbirth often lose the proper use of these muscles that lead to incontinence and a 'loose vagina'...but with the Pelvic Floor exercises can make a recovery from these problems

Sharniqua

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 12-16-2001, 03:48 AM
No Longer Pixies User!!!

Talking wow

this thread really exploded today!!!

anyway a reply to sweet chastity's gag reflex ?.... swallow. when you feel like you are starting to gag, make yourself swallow. After a while you'll get used to it. Another thing you might try is something called Deep Throat gel... I know Adam and Eve catalog sell it, and I'm sure other adult stores do as well. It has lidocain in it that will numb your throat, (cloraseptic spray does the same for cheaper, but it wears off sooner), but beware. it also numbs something else and unless you like giving one hour blow jobs, you may want to just use the first technique, or move on to something else when your jaw gets tired. I have always found getting oral sex to be the fastest relief to an aching jaw .....
Old 12-17-2001, 12:23 AM

Thanks for the replies. Legzup2paradise I will definitely have to try those! I've always wanted to deep throat and thought there should be a way to gag the gag reflex.

Thanks Sharniqua, I have heard of pelvic exercises for women after childbirth but never heard them called kegals before. I have 'milked' a few lovers and loved their reaction but I usually just contract my muscles instinctively.

Sweet Chastity
Old 02-04-2002, 01:39 PM

So, did any guys try the stuff on those websites? Did it work for anyone else?

For the ladies. I would like to hear your opinions on guys getting larger. IOW, if a guy that you liked, husband, bf, whatever, became noticeably larger, would it matter to you?

EX. If your guy became two inches longer, with one inch more girth over the course of a couple of years, what would you think about it? Say from 6x5 to 8x6.

SM
Old 09-15-2002, 04:54 PM

Mercury.....
If you have fingers, and a tongue(which you probably do), you aren't inadequate.......most women have their orgasms during the foreplay, I know I do......

Also, check out this website.....

www.likemynudebody.com

It has amateur pics of men and women....and I can GUARANTEE you won't feel inadequate.

Hope it helps.
Old 11-11-2002, 02:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to Leonheart2001us Send a message via Yahoo to Leonheart2001us
Well, I must admit I do have a few little pro's and con's to say, and I want to comment on Natural Penis Enlargement, which I will stick a copy of the FAQ on a site for you all later when its not 2 am in the morning and I have to wake up early.

First off, for the women who dont likem that big, good to hear... there are lots of men who will never achieve a large size even with natural penis enlargement and they need you to cheer them up

Pro's to a large penis -
1. Bragging rights
2. its good bait, especially online
3. ego builder
4. some women love big cocks "SOME"
5. nice to wear spandex only to reveal a nice size lump in the front, or to go to a gym and reveal who's the bigger man.
6. hits more area at a time, in a lady that can handle it
7. more positions

Cons -
1.harder to keep longer erections, you have more size so it means more bloodflow needed there for a longer time.
2. Hurts some ladies, and thats worse than not pleasing them
3.no anal
4.harder to deepthroat
5. bigger the sword, the harder to wield
6. not as deep thrusts

Small dick pro's and con's

Pro's -
1. easier to wield
2. longer erections because of less to upkeep
3. easier to deep throat
4. wont hurt the ladies
5. anal sex is not an issue for women that allow anal period
6. deeper thrusts

Cons -
1. pointing and laughing :P
2. doesnt cover as much area at once
3. lowers ego
4. hard to get female to reach orgasm
5. positions can be hard to achieve

Fortunately each and every man has a choice now!!, do I or do I not want to be big!!, unfortunately the quest for knowledge is difficult, but natural penis enlargement, yes the FAQ all those sites give you... it works!! I can vouch for it, a friend sent me the FAQ over aim, although I had used some cracked passwords to get into the other sites before, it all said to jelq, and to use kegels ((YES MEN!!, it is critical!!! Harder erections, last longer, and keeps prostate problems a step behind!!)), and this nifty stretching excersize.

Okay, anyways just so you know, I was about 5 and a half inches, and no joke in one week of the stretching excersize I actually managed to get 6 and a half, meaning a full inch, bad thing is... I hurt my girlfriend in doggy style!!! although all other positions are better, I am continueing excersizes and plan to just partially insert it during doggy from now on.

TO perform the Kegel Excersizes, ((oh its also good for multiple orgasms))

Okay im gonna copy and paste this part of this FAQ

Would you like to know an exercise that can restore a youthful erection, help to create mind-blowing orgasms (solo or with a partner), and even save your life by giving you a healthy prostate...?

PC exercises, also known as Kegel exercises, strengthen the pubbocoxygennus muscle (PC muscle), a sling of muscle that surrounds your anus and prostate gland. The PC muscle is the muscle that involuntary "pumps" when you ejaculate. Strengthening - and learning to control - this muscles is THE sex secret. Maybe it sounds too good to be true, but there's now a simple, foolproof way for men to boost their partners' and their own pleasure during lovemaking. And it doesn't rely on aphrodisiacs or drugs. Instead, it involves doing a set of easy to learn pelvic-muscle exercises called Kegels (after Arnold Kegel, M.D., the gynecologist who developed them over 40 years ago). Women have been practicing these moves for years to intensify their orgasms and increase their partners' stimulation. Now, sex therapists and researchers have discovered that both partners can benefit sexually when men do Kegels too.

Time-honored Taoist healing techniques refer simply to "tightening the anus."

First, locate it. Stop the flow of urine when you take a pee. If you have trouble doing this, you really need these exercises.

PC clamps: squeeze and release your PC muscle. Start with a set of 20-30, and work your way up to sets of 100-200. Do at least 300 EVERYDAY, for the rest of your life. This will give you an erection harder than when you were a teenager. Continual practice will ensure you a rock hard erection, any time you desire, as well as giving you the ability to actually hold back your orgasm as long as you desire simply by flexing your PC muscle.

Long squeeze: hold PC muscle clamped tight for a count of twenty... or as long as you can.

Stair steps: tighten and loosen in increments.

PC flutter: tighten the PC muscle as slowly as you possibly can. At some point it will "flutter," and you'll feel energy sparkling up your spine. Concentrate on deep, slow breathing while you do this - great for restoring energy when you're running down!

Kegel exercises both strengthen and tone the pubococcygeal (PC) muscle-which runs from front to back in men's and women's pelvises--as well as the surrounding pelvic muscles. The PC muscle is what helps bring a man or woman to climax, and, along with other pelvic muscles, it also controls urination.

In his recent book, "The New Male Sexuality (Bantam Books, 1992), psychologist Bernie Zilbergeld, Ph.D., claims that many of his male patients who practiced pelvic-muscle contractions over time reported increased sexual sensation and more intense orgasms. That's not all. Over the past 20 years, William Hartman, Ph.D., and Marilyn Fithian, Ph.D., co-directors of the Center for Marital and Sexual Studies in Long Beach, California, have prescribed Kegel exercises to more than 1,300 male patients who were troubled by erection problems. Most of the men who did the exercises as prescribed reported firmer erections than before.

What's more, nearly 200 of Dr. Hartman and Dr. Fithian's male patients who practiced Kegels learned to delay ejaculation, enabling them to prolong sex to their own and their partner's satisfaction. And most surprising, 10 percent of these men were eventually able to have multiple orgasms--that is, two or more climaxes during a single act of intercourse before ejaculating. (Orgasm and ejaculation don't always occur simultaneously in men.)

With so many sexual benefits, Kegels are the perfect "sexercises" for men as well as women to master. Besides helping to create the physical conditions that enhance lovemaking, the exercises can spice up sex in another way as well. "Partners can take turns tightening their pelvic muscles during intercourse," explains Dr. Hartman. "Each will feel the other's muscle contractions, which adds to the excitement."

enjoy
Old 11-12-2002, 05:54 AM

Jesus - what's up with some of Pixies men? No matter how many times the ladies say that size is important or is completely insignificant compared to the things that do matter, some of us insist on measuring their 'value' by the length of their dick. Good grief! When are they planning on growing up?

After the story about the guy with a 2" dick keeping his lady happy, they should be ashamed of themselves. Get real, for God's sake. You might have been born with a real burden. You might have been born with three legs or two heads. Then you'd have something to whinge about.

Finally a comment from my old grandmother : A bad workman always blames his tool.
Old 11-12-2002, 05:56 AM

Oops! That should have been 'size ISN'T important'. Promise you the slip was not Freudian.
Old 11-13-2002, 01:33 AM

Send a message via AIM to Leonheart2001us Send a message via Yahoo to Leonheart2001us
Sure it wasn't :P

Hmm.. still there are other reasons than just sex for big dicks, theyre ego boosters :P and penis compareing contests at parties lol.....