Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Gay Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-08-2002, 05:27 PM

Wildeye,

You've written about your experience. I've hinted at my very recent experience in this thread. I've started my own thread, "Anal pleasures", describing what happened to me about 16 hours ago. You're more than welcome to read it. :)

LizH
Old 12-09-2002, 02:25 PM

LizH

I read your thread, very, very sexy. Yes, you got me hard.

I'm gonna read it again, it was really hot and more hot by knowing it was so recent - any pix?

Wildeye - as wild as eyes can get, well sort of...
Old 12-09-2002, 03:47 PM

Sorry no pix. There was no one there to take any.
Old 12-09-2002, 06:30 PM

LizH

Sorry getting way to curious..Just loved the story about your experience.

Wildeye
Old 02-17-2003, 06:34 PM

OK

Some more wild hotelish stuff.

This is about a holiday i took in Greece, i was travelling around on my own, mid 80's.

I had reached the lovely little island of Paros and got a small apartment in a v.small village. The apartment was tiny. The shower almost in a closet in the bedroom. But outside the sun was warm, the cool meltemi breeze blew gently across the island, I walked around in the late evening stopping for a quick bite in a small, almost empty taverna.

Three Amstel's later and some fresh fish I headed back to my apartment. i woke in the night with two things - one a huge raging hard-on and an almighty pain in my lower gut. It was heralding a sever stomach cramp and felt like i was gonna shit. Well 6 hours later at dawn, my hard-on was still about and my gut still hurt.

I desperately wanted to shit, but just could not at first, eventually after a quick jog to the toilet, I released loads of crap. My arse hurt and I felt numb.

The apartment owner, a small old lady, told me that she had called the local doctor - she thought i looked "sicky".

I remeber sweating loads and lay on the bed, feeling delirious. i awoke mid afternoon, feeling cool, but tired. My cock was no longer massive, but still semi-erect.

I heard a knock at the door and in came a tall, youngish (30?) chap. Dark and v.slim. I realised he was the Doctor, and i felt kinda nervous, i was under a sheet just wearing my pants, they were tight and the shape of my penis was umistakable..

He sat down on the bed and asked how I was feeling, how long had i felt rough?, symptoms? any pain?.

He checked my temperature and my pulse.

"Ok, you seem better...but I'm concerned about the stomach pain, lets see?" He pulled back the sheet and ran his hand across my stomach, my stomach was smooth, white and very slim. But his gaze rested lower, on ny errant and straining cock, it was now huge and hard, its gently curving shape distinct thru the straining cotton.

I could feel myself coloring, blushing.

"You are better, please turn over"

Feeling kinda numb and embarrassed I turned onto my stomach, his
Old 02-17-2003, 06:49 PM

hands gentle followed my spine, stopping at the waistband of my pants, his hands moved over to my hips.

"Ok, I need to see more - lift up and take these off.." he said, and gently twanged my waistband. i liked the feeling of his hand on my skin, but i felt strangely under command, hot and my cock was bigger.

I got onto all fours and gingerly gripped my pants and very slowly pulled them down, revealing my bum, and the valley between, which was wet, sweaty and moist. His breathing was slower now,

"You need to get higher here and lower on your arms." He tapped my naked bum cheeks to emphasise where he wanted me to raise higher. I swallowed and did as he said, dropping to my elbows, bum up high, exposed.

"Good, very good." I could feel his gaze and i could hear him taking off his jacket? and then I heard a zipper. He must be able to see my anus and below my hard throbbing cock and my tight nuts.

"I need to inspect more - please show me your anus"

I reached back, going redder in the face and cock! my cock getting bigger, and pulled my arse cheeks open, spreading wide, feeling his breath on my exposed and vulnerable backside. He got off the bed and i watched him drop his trousers, pull off his shirt, he stood naked, his cock pointing out, the end smooth and shiny, a bead of pre-cum oozed from the tip. i could feel myself salivating, i wanted that cock. he climbed back onto the bed, firmly spreading my legs and moving between them. i instinctively pushed myself back toward him...
Old 02-21-2003, 10:41 AM

Please continue!!!!

I'm sitting on the edge of my seat!
Old 02-21-2003, 05:57 PM

I felt the head of his cock brush against me..it felt big.

"Please open wider, I need to inspect." He said.

With face going redder and feeling exposed, but desperate to get his cock into my puckered arse, I pulled my arse cheeks further apart.

Then I felt his cock slowly slide down by bum crack. Then something moist was gently smoothed over my cheeks, his fingers rubbing cold, wet, gel around my anus and then onto the ring..

He gently pushed with a finger, and then said "are you ready for cock?"

I nodded..

Smack, his hand slapped my arse, I could feel it burning and my face red.

"Are you ready for cock?" he said louder.

"Yes."

Smack, again he slapped my arse.

"I'm going to fuck you, but you must beg.."

I gasped "Please fuck my arse, please put your hard cock into my anus." I said obedietnly (spelt wrong).

"Better"

Then I felt his head against my puckered hole, he firmly applied pressure and pushed harder, I pushed back, tightening my anus, he pushed more and I tightened more, denying him access but silently wanting his hard cock, then I relaxed and he thrust in, he gasped and then sank himself deep into my anus.. I felt his ball bag rest against my arse cheeks, and then he started fucking, pulling his cock back in deft strokes and then re-invading and filling my arse. Being fucked by a man is incredible, but being fucked like this was mind-blowing..
Old 02-26-2003, 05:03 PM

his cock filled me, it felt huge and hard as he pumped away between my cheeks. His strong hands gripped my arse cheeks, with each thrust he seemed to go deeper, all i could hear was our thrusting and our hot short breaths.

My cock was dribbling pre-cum. He stopped, his cock thrust into the hilt and then he gently withdrew so that just the head was still in and then he slowly sank in again to the hilt, his cock curving inside my rectum, filling me, so smooth and hard.

"Allo, in here!" he shouted.

Another guy came in, he was dark and very slim, he smiled, srtipped , his quivering cock appearing, standing up, hard and shiny. He moved to my face and I opened my mouth wide to gratefully recieve his large cock.
Old 11-06-2003, 09:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to Daedulus Send a message via Yahoo to Daedulus
Wild eye - hotel sex

A wonderful story - maybe you and I could repeat the experience - I am a novice but willing.
Old 11-06-2003, 09:54 AM

Send a message via AIM to Daedulus Send a message via Yahoo to Daedulus
Hotel sex

The joys of AntiParos and Greek love - long may Alexander the Great reign.
Old 11-06-2003, 06:26 PM

Daedulus

happy to talk and maybe more.

PM me.

Wildeye
Old 11-07-2003, 08:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to Cicero
Frustration

Who has deleted pages 4 to end of a very interesting story ?