Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Dominance Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-14-2003, 02:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottWaz
getting ready to leave

I wrote this story for a gal friend of mine who was being bitchy that day....just playing around. it led to her cumming over to my place and you can imagine what happened!

were getting ready to leave to go somewhere, we both had gone to bed early the night before and i guess i was feeling frustrated (much like i really am) i see you walk out of the shower all wet and with nothing but a towel on, i walk up behind you like i am going to the sink, but i stop and tear the towel off "hey!!" you yell, "we really need to go! were gonna be late!" well i say...were gonna be even later if you put up a fight! "oh i see you say, i cant right now, i just got out of the shower...seriously, no" i walk towards your naked body with the towel like i am going to give it back you reach for it, but i push you down on the bed instead "god damn it! why are you doing this?!" doing what? i say....you can tell that i am hard through my pants and you say "if you make it quick, i might think about it" well then....why do i still have my pants on !? i ask you....you kneel forward and take them off, i push you back on the bed to where your looking at me "no, not like this, turn me over" you plead...."let me think....no" "well then your not getting shit if you dont!" "the hell i'm not!, i'll fuck you any way i want, and your gonna like it" i hold you down as i force my dick into your pussy, your not too wet, but wet enough "fuck you!" you yell....."i told you to turn me over!" "if you dont like it, they why are you so wet?" i ask...mmmm..as i slide inside and out....damn it, just keep going you say as i pick up the pace and am slapping into making loud fucking sounds and grabbing your tits as they bounce around....."i'm getting really close" "really?" you ask....then i feel a hand on the base of my dick.....cutting off my flow "what the?!" i look down to see you squeezing it..."your gonna mess with me, so i will you!" you hold as you slide me out and turn over...still cutting off my flow....by this time i have cum very hard and am waiting to shoot it all out....."i told you to fuck me like this, now if your good, i will let you cum inside me....but i wanted it like this...from now on, fuck me like an animal day or night, but if you need to cum quick, just fuck me from behind" i am pleading with you to let me go so i cam cum..the pressure and pain is awfull "please, yes, yes, i'll do anything, just let me go!" "ok," you say, and as you go to slide me inside you so i can cum to lose your grip, "ahhh" i yell as a big stream of cum coats the left side of your ass....."fuck!" you yell, at your hand slipping and having been cummed on......"mmmmm yes!!" i moan as another stream hits your lower back.....i lurch forward and some drips out onto your ass....i slap it hard....wow babe, that was great!! i say, i thought you wanted it inside you?! "i did, my hand slipped" ahhh....well it was VERY sexy this way too! "for who!? you yell, now i have to take another god damned shower!!"

(i apologize if its a difficult read) & i would love to hear your comments or a PM! ;-)