Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2010, 01:01 PM

I like lots of foreplay with a woman or girl. Teasing her, touching her and her me. It builds up and up to the point where you don't care who is around you need each other so bad. Or look at each other as we masterbate, stopping before we cum. I play this with a friend to see who cums first. The loser is the slave of the other and has to do whatever he/she is ordered to do.

If i am having phone sex with someone, I get close to cumming and then hold back, wanting the feeling to last and last. Besides a girl always should cum first in everything.

I love watching a girl play with herself (what guy doesn't?) letting it go on and on as she brings herself close than backs away. When she is ready to cum then I help her, like a gentleman should, in reaching her climax.

When in a car and the girl rubs my cock and I have to stop her to keep from cumming and then bring her hand back again over and over or I am chatting or talking to someone over the line and I am in a public place, I find a way to rub my cock, but of course I don't want to cum and soak my pants so have to get close and then back off. There are times when I want to grab a waitdress or salesgirl or coworker and just fuck the hell out of them because I am so turned on and need relief.