Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-11-2005, 06:42 AM
Pixies Horse Widower

Send a message via ICQ to dm383
Work Experience!

It started simply enough - Judy came to work as one of two replacement nurses with our team. She was a team leader, small and blonde, quite cute..... and married. As a more junior member of the team - in "rank" if not in years - nevertheless it was my job to show her around, introduce her to people she needed to know, and generally set her right for the rigours of her new job. Over the ensuing months we developed a close working relationship, friendly and flirty while remaining within the bounds of professionalism. Being recently separated, I found the risqué nature of some of our exchanges quite uplifting, but never thought it as anything other than harmless fun. After over a year of working together, however, things started to change.

Judy had always moaned good-naturedly about how inept her husband was at even the most basic of home-life tasks; she virtually had to tell him step by step how to boil an egg! Sometimes, he would phone up 4 or 5 times in the space of an hour, seeking instructions on how to prepare a meal for himself and their 8-year old daughter. Although she laughed it all off, I could see that it was getting her down quite a lot - but as she said, she loved him to bits, so she just had to put up with things as they were.

Part of the shift pattern in our workplace was having to work occasional weekends, which as a single guy didn't bother me unduly. On these occasions, junior staff usually worked with another team leader, to spread the load with unknown clients. However, one weekend Judy and I were working together due to another team leader being off sick, and no-one else able to cover. I didn't know this though, so it was quite a surprise to see Judy waiting at the gate when I arrived on the Saturday morning. As we entered the building, I noticed Judy was dressed much more provocatively than usual; in contrast to her usual 'smart but casual' look, today she had on a mid-length gypsy skirt and a quite low-cut top. I thought she looked very sexy, but refrained from commenting in other than a jokey,
"Oh yeah, going for a rumba tonight, are we?" as we set up for business.

I made a point of watching Judy as she moved around the office, and was struck by what I thought was a much more pronounced wiggle in her hips than normal, her slightly too-large for her frame behind causing the skirt to sashay and twirl very intriguingly. Over the months of working together, Judy often wore lowish-cut tops, and on many occasions I had been able to sneak glimpses down her top to see a pair of small yet firm breasts, the barely visible stretch marks at the sides a reminder of the daughter she so clearly doted on. Despite this, I privately thought her breasts were gorgeous, the moderate tan Judy seemed to maintain all year round adding to the allure. I had wondered for ages if her tan was "all over", and if the white bits looked as good as the rest!

Over the course of that morning, we dealt with various calls and paperwork, crossing paths near the water cooler or going to answer the phone. Several times I heard Judy on the phone to her husband, explaining yet again the procedure for some trivial household task. Just before lunch time he phoned for about the sixth or seventh time that morning, this time, it appeared, to ask her where the butter was! Judy went ballistic, shouting down the phone at him how useless he was, and he'd better get his act together or there would be big trouble. I could hear all this from the next office, and decided to give her a bit of time to compose herself before I went back in; I knew she'd probably be quite embarrassed if she'd been crying or similar, and I had seen it. When I did eventually go through, she was sitting at her desk as if nothing had happened and asked me what I wanted to do for lunch.

This was actually quite a big deal for us, as through the week we all tended to eat at our desks and catch up on paperwork (the bane of our lives!) as we ate. However on the weekends we had time enough to go out for lunch, and consequently this was normally the highlight of the day. Today was different though, not least because the way she asked seemed to me to indicate she couldn't face going out. I wondered if she was quite as composed as she seemed to be on a superficial level and, when I looked at her more closely, decided that no, she wasn't. Not only were there still small spots of red at her cheeks, there were also hints of moisture at the corners of her eyes - bright green eyes made more luminous than normal by the sheen of wetness covering them. It was then I made the move that, unbeknownst to me, would be the catalyst for all that happened after - I walked over to her and hugged her, not in any kind of a sexual way, nor with any such intent, but simply as one human being to another, hoping to make her feel at least a little bit better, so I was extremely surprised when, instead of a short return hug, Judy clamped both arms around my waist and squeezed like there was no tomorrow, her head buried into my chest on a level with my suddenly thumping heart!

After standing tightly together for several minutes Judy began to speak, initially merely a muffled murmur into the thin cloth of my shirt which was now damp from her tears.

"I don't know what to do, Tom" she eventually managed to make me understand, "I do love him, but he's useless in the house and with Hannah, he doesn't want to do anything but watch football or go fishing - he never has any time for me. Sometimes I think I should leave him, just to see if he'll change, you know?"

"I........" I began, but Judy shushed me with a squeeze to my ribs.

"Do you know what hurts the most?" she asked - rhetorically, I knew. "He doesn't come near me anymore.... for......... you know.......... sex".

Well, saying I was surprised at that statement was an understatement. To me, single and horny admittedly, Judy was one of the most gorgeous women I'd ever met, and I just couldn't comprehend how any straight man wouldn't find her attractive. I bent my head down until my chin rested lightly on the blonde curls leaning against my chest, drinking in the subtle aroma of Judy's body. Hugging her tighter now, I breathed "I'd come near you, given half a chance", not realising I'd spoken out loud until I felt Judy stiffen in my arms.

Shit! For a few seconds I thought I'd gone too far, that Judy would pull away and storm out - maybe even report me for harassment! Instead she snuggled back into my embrace, only now her entire body was against mine where before it had only been her upper half, and I was sure I could feel a couple of hard points digging into my stomach. Naturally, being so close to an attractive and sexy woman in these circumstances, especially since I hadn't been with a woman for quite a while, caused an automatic reaction in my trousers which initially appeared to go unnoticed by Judy. A minute later, Judy did that 'leaning back from the hips' thing that some women are so adept at, holding on to my upper arms and pushing her lower body hard against my groin. A soft smile crossed her face as my straining penis ground into the fullness of her skirt, my face now obviously turning bright red with embarrassment as could feel the heat from it suffusing my skin.

"I think I'll rephrase my question about lunch," she said, a devilish glint entering her eyes, "do you fancy a cafe, take-out........... or Me?"

"Um...... well ........ you, if you're serious" I answered, not at all sure that she was.

"Are you sure?" she whispered, "because this is a once-only offer, never to be repeated. I had been thinking about possibly, maybe leading you on today, but he has just made up my mind for me. Well?" she looked straight into my eyes then, a cloud of uncertainty crossing behind the brilliant green orbs.

For a moment, I just stood frozen, my brain refusing to believe what I'd just heard. Then, still not speaking, I answered Judy's question by pulling her back into my arms and placing my lips softly on hers, my tongue gently caressing her slightly opened pout and tasting the sweetness of her in my mouth as she exhaled a breath pent up in anticipation. As I pressed my lips more firmly against hers, Judy reciprocated with gusto, her mouth opening to allow our hot tongues full reign to duel with each other in the moist cavern of our kiss, both of us revelling in the taste and feel of the other. I let my hand drop down Judy's back until it was comfortably cupping her right buttock, squeezing it gently in time with our probing tongues. It was difficult to tell, given the nature of the material which made up her gypsy skirt, but it seemed to me Judy was not wearing any panties!

Judy now decided to take control of where this action was going; pushing against me, she walked us slowly backwards until the back of my knees hit a chair, causing me to suddenly sit down quite hard on the seat. Without breaking our passionate kiss, Judy raised her right leg over my thigh, then bounced her left leg over the other, ending up sitting on my lap with her skirt riding upwards over her thighs. She reached down with both hands and pulled the skirt far enough up that she was able to reach between my legs and feel the length of my erection through the material of my jeans, now stretched tight around my groin. I couldn't help but groan as she traced the outline of my thick shaft with the tips of her fingers, pausing when she reached the tip of my eight-inches where, I was certain, she could feel the large amount of pre-cum that I knew was soaking my jeans leg.

Judy shuffled forwards a little more so that now the junction of her thighs was directly over the knuckles of her hand and, much to my surprise, ground down hard on her hand, a low moan issuing into my still jousting mouth as our deep kiss continued unabated. My right hand was still cupping Judy's firm right buttock; now I lifted the other hand and brought it round between our bodies and slid it up under her top, heading for my first touch of what I hoped were pert, firm breasts. My hand slipped upwards to find Judy was naked beneath her top - yet another surprise this day - her small breasts unfettered by any form of support, the flesh as firm as I'd imagined and warm to my touch. I folded my hand around her right breast, my thumb and forefinger falling naturally to surround her nipple which seemed to grow between my digits even as I squeezed it gently outwards against the pull of her skin. It felt so good, I just had to replicate my actions on the other breast, so within seconds I had Judy's left breast firmly in my right hand, now teasing both of her exquisitely formed nipples at the same time.

This had an entirely unexpected reaction from Judy. I obviously didn't know it, but Judy was one of those rare (to me!) women who can climax merely by having their breasts stimulated. So my shock when she suddenly began to shake and moan into my mouth can only be imagined! In truth, it took me several seconds to figure out what was going on but, when I did, I immediately moved my hands, stopping what I'd been doing. Instantly, Judy broke our kiss and almost shouted,
"No, keep doing it! I haven't come like this in months!"
I didn't find that as hard to believe as you might think, knowing what I did of her marital relationship, but I didn't obey right away. Instead, I took the opportunity of sliding her top upwards, removing her hand reluctantly from my cock as I went, and lifting the top off over her head, leaving her upper body completely bare and open to my gaze. My occasional thought about her tan was now answered - it wasn't "all over". Given the weather in this country that wasn't too much of a purprise, but I knew Judy went abroad at least once, sometimes twice, a year, and I'd thought she might go topless when she was away - however, it seemed not. I drank in the sight of her tanned torso and the blend into paleness where the edges of her bikini top had obviously moved around while she had been sunbathing.

Lost as I was in appreciation of Judy's perfectly formed boobs, I was still aware of her movements in my lap. Even as my eyes locked on to the gorgeous pink nipples perched on the twin summits of her breasts, Judy returned her hand to its' previous position along the throbbing length of my hard cock, under the cover of her voluminous skirt. As she started to stroke my now painful penis once again, I returned my hands to their earlier position, cupping the slightly conical mounds in my palms with my finger and thumb on either side of her coral-coloured, pebble sized nipples. As I tightened my grip on her delicate buds, Judy threw her head back and closed her eyes, her entire body beginning to shake as she swiftly reached another orgasm. This time I kissed her throat and upper chest as she came, her pelvis ground down hard on the length of my erection, still encased in denim, a large wet patch now very evident on the material.

"Oh GOD" she whispered, "what are you doing to me?" As the climax she had just enjoyed died away, Judy bent her head forwards again and looked me straight in the eye. Her lips moved silently as they formed the word "more", her free hand pulling my face down towards her breasts, still imprisoned in the cage of my hands. Knowing exactly what she wanted, I lowered my mouth to her right nipple, squeezing it out between my fingers and delicately licking the tip with my tongue. Before she could say anything, I sucked the hard button deep into my mouth, nipping it gently between my teeth and flicking the end with the tip of my tongue. Swiftly, I released it and repeated my actions on her left breast, Judy's hand now moved from stroking my cock to rubbing frantically at her, as yet unseen, pussy. I felt her thighs tensing and relaxing in quick succession as she fought to delay yet another climax which, in the heady atmosphere of our sex, I thought was fairly pointless.

A sudden thought occurred to me and, retreating from her breast an inch or two, I pushed both of the small mounds of succulent flesh in front of me tightly together, squeezing them until the nipples were only millimetres apart. Judy shuddered in anticipation, knowing what was coming next; not to disappoint her, I quickly lowered my head again and took both those supersensitive nipples in to my mouth, sucking them hard and nibbling both of them with the edges of my teeth. The more I sucked, the greater the movement by Judy in my lap, her pelvic bone grinding painfully against my denim-covered cock. Her nipples swelled in my mouth until they felt like they were twice as thick and long as when I'd started, my tongue lashing them to even greater arousal. It was then that Judy's most explosive orgasm so far hit; all of a sudden, her pelvis ceased it's grinding rotation on my lap and pressed hard against me. At the same time, I felt Judy's head thrown back once again as a loud moan erupted from her lips, her pussy bearing down on me roughly as she clamped my head tight to her chest, unwilling to let me stop sucking and biting her glorious nipples.

Luckily, I was of like mind, as I was enjoying the sensations of Judy's nipples in my mouth almost too much! I released them from their moist - no, wet - captivity, and leant back slightly to properly observe the effects my oral ministrations had wrought. It was extremely arousing to see both nubs now a deep pink in colour, jutting out fully half an inch from the delicious mounds of Judy's bosom, both of them glistening in the light reflecting from the thin coating of my saliva on her flesh. It was intoxicating to see these luscious orbs heaving up and down right in front of me as Judy rode the wave of her climax. As she finished, Judy fell forwards on to my chest, her hips still moving against my hard-on as she recovered from her stimulating experience. After a few minutes leaning against me to regain her composure, Judy suddenly stood up and, hands on hips, looked searchingly at me.

"Are you going to keep them on all day?" she asked, staring pointedly at my jeans, where both of us could see that my erection had not subsided in the least. Reaching down, she started to answer her own question by undoing my belt with a flourish, then unsnapping the button and hauling down the zipper. Judy pulled me up by the ends of my belt and slid my jeans down the length of my legs, her thumbs hooking my boxers and dragging them down too! My rampant member sprang up so hard it smacked off my belly, a thin rope of pre-cum flicking from the tip and landing on Judy's erect right nipple, joining the two of us with a slimy wet rope of my juice. Judy reached out a tremulous finger and smoothed the link of juice from my cock, lifting her finger to her mouth and licking it until it was completely clean of moisture.

"Mmmmmm........ nice" she murmured, "I bet there's plenty more where that came from!" So saying, she dropped to her knees in front of me and, without pausing, took over half of my thick eight inches straight into her mouth, her hands resting lightly on the sides of my thighs. It was very erotic to see Judy's elfin face between my thighs with my cock disappearing into her mouth, something that up 'til now I'd never even dared to dream about. Judy began to slide her lips up and down my shaft, taking a fraction more of me into her mouth with every stroke, her tongue slithering round the girth of my shaft as she moved. The one thing wrong with this scenario, from my perspective, was exactly that - perspective! Being sat on the chair with Judy kneeling between my legs meant I could no longer see her beautiful tits, although I could feel the swell of them against the skin of my inner thighs. However, all thoughts of her breasts left my head when Judy suddenly dipped her head sharply downwards, completely engulfing my entire cock in her hot mouth, her lips in what felt like a perfect circle round the base of my shaft.

I couldn't believe how easily Judy had deep-throated me, no tentative "can I do it, can I not" try outs just, 'wham', straight in. She had obviously done this before, and here I was reaping the benefits of her experience. Again and again Judy raised her mouth to the tip of my cock before plunging downwards, her throat opening easily on each stroke to fully encompass my hardness. It had been quite a while since I'd had anyone do this to me - hell, it had been a while since I'd had anyone do anything for that matter - and I realised that I was already very close to cumming. I grunted that information out to Judy, fully expecting her to stop, but she merely redoubled her efforts on me, her right hand now cupping and squeezing my balls while her other arm slipped round my lower back to pull me even deeper into her throat. Pausing briefly to look up at me with her bright eyes, her tongue lashed from side to side over the head of my cock, sending amazing sensations through my entire body. I was very close to orgasm now, and Judy sensed my impending explosion. Tugging gently on my heavy sac, she began a powerful suctioning on the head of my penis, still flicking the little japs eye with her tongue. I couldn't hold out any longer when she started that, and grunted loudly as the first of my scalding sperm shot up my shaft and into her wanton mouth.

Pulse. Pulse. Pulse. Judy swallowed quickly as jet after jet of spunk shot into her mouth, every drop finding its' way down her throat and into her stomach. When the flow grew less, she drew her head back, and watched the last few drops leak from my prick, bending her head again to lick them from my purple cock head, licking her lips once she had savoured all the moisture I had produced. As my penis began to deflate slightly, she smiled beatifically up at me saying,

"You have no idea just how much I needed that Tom", she murmured, "It's been so long since I did that. He...." She exclaimed, obviously referring to her husband, "... never liked me doing that to him, he always said it was 'dirty'. Said he thought I was a slut for even wanting to."

Well, to say I was amazed at that gives no idea how completely flabbergasted I was. How could any man in his right mind NOT love what she had just done for me? It beggared belief, and I told her so.

"Hell, it's all he can do to even get it up these days" she said, offering a bit more information than I would ideally have liked! She went on,

"He only ever liked it missionary style - when we did 'experiment' a little bit, he never enjoyed it. Never mind him now anyway", she continued, "let's talk about you. Did you enjoy that, Tom?" she asked. "I did...... Look"

As she spoke, Judy stood up from her position on the floor, her firm breasts wobbling enticingly as she did so, her nipples deep red pebbles jutting proudly from her chest. She bent forwards and grasped the hem of the long gypsy skirt in both hands, lifting it straight up so I had my first glimpse of her lower body. She was wearing an ivory coloured thong under her skirt, a tiny triangle of skimpy material which was much darker in the centre than on the edges with what I immediately realised was where she had cum earlier! It was my turn now to lean forward, my face only an inch from her centre as I drank in the heavenly aroma of her arousal. My hands reached out and grasped the perfect globes of her ass in my hands, drawing her close to me and burying my nose and mouth in to her groin, intoxicated by the strong, musky smell of her pussy. I drew the flimsy material between my lips, sucking the moisture from her thong and swilling it around my mouth to fully appreciate her taste. As I did, my nose accidentally bumped against the swollen button of her clitoris, causing Judy to shudder in my grip. Fearful that she would fall over if she 'forgot' where she was, I turned Judy so that she had her back to the desk and, careful to raise the back of her skirt, eased her backwards until she was perched on the edge of the desk.

Now Judy was in a perfect position to allow me to reciprocate her earlier pleasuring of my penis. Smoothing her legs apart and lifting her skirt to her waist, tucking it into itself so it wouldn't fall back down, I gazed excitedly at Judy's bared pussy, taking in every detail of her glorious womanhood. My first reaction was that people who referred to women's vaginas as 'peaches' were absolutely correct; Judy's pussy was a vision of smooth flesh, bisected by the moist slit of her opening, with its' slightly pouting inner labia puffed outwards from her recent climaxes. A thin strip of closely manicured hair, almost fluffy in texture, rose from the very top of her slit, finishing a couple of inches up; below this, her swollen clit peeked out from beneath its' hood, a shade darker than the pinkness of her labia and looking very succulent. I already knew what she smelt like and could barely contain my eagerness to taste from her honeypot, but I wanted to make her enjoy this as much as possible. I eased Judy back on the desk a little more, to ensure she was safely placed on the edge but in no danger of slipping off. Then, placing my hands on the smooth softness of her inner thighs, I pushed her legs wide open and scooted my chair in between the 'V' of her lower limbs. I looked up briefly, to see Judy's hooded eyes gazing down at me expectantly, and noticed also that her nipples were still rock hard.

I began on the inside of her left thigh, kissing gently about half way up, just above where my hand lay. Kissing again, just to be sure (!), I licked for about ½ an inch towards her pussy and kissed again, twice. I repeated my kiss-lick-kiss motions until my left cheek was resting against the puffy lips of Judy's hot cunt, finishing with a long, slow lick to that really soft sweet spot right next to the pussy mound that every woman has. Judy went ballistic at this, writhing on the desk, begging me to lick and suck her pussy, to not make her wait any longer. Pulling back to repeat my movements on her right thigh, I ignored her pleas as though I hadn't heard, knowing she would be even more turned on in a few minutes.

By the time my traverse of her other leg reached her sweet spot, Judy was thrashing about the desk so hard I was scared she was going to fall off the edge, and I was having an increasingly hard time keeping her still enough to complete my second journey. Her face was wrenched into a grimace of lust, eyes screwed tightly shut, and her head wasn't still for a second the force of her movements was so strong. Now was the time I had been leading up to; my tongue grazed the outside of Judy's streaming mound, tasting the very edge of her protruding pussy lips, until I reached the hard nubbin of her clitoris. Once again, I repeated my movement to the other side, only this time I finished with my pursed lips directly over her love button, applying just enough suction to draw the hard nugget of flesh between my lips and flick the tip of my tongue over the sensitive bud, just once.

It was only once simply because, the instant I did it, Judy literally took off from the desk, her bottom rising several inches clear of the desk as a massive orgasm overtook her, only the pressure of my hands still on her thighs keeping her from sliding off the wooden surface. Somehow my mouth remained in place, latched on to Judy's engorged clit, and I moved my hands to grip her firmly by the hips so as to minimise any potential leap from the desk when I did it again. Oh, yes... again. I changed my mind then, and moved my hands back to Judy's thighs, only this time I pushed her thighs up and back so they were virtually squashing her heaving breasts flat to her chest, forcing her to lean backwards until she was on her back, with her buttocks now totally clear of the desk. Without pausing, I rasped my tongue the full length of her now gaping pussy, licking up a flood of her luscious juices before unerringly reaching her clit, sucking it hard this time, deep inside my lips. Despite being bent almost double under me, Judy bucked her orgasm into my arms, the noise she was making half way between a scream and a loud moan, her body twitching and wriggling beneath me. Now I relented somewhat and, letting loose her overwrought button, delved my tongue as far inside her pussy as it would go, drinking down her cum like it was the last drink I would ever have.

This gave Judy a chance to recover herself, just a little, to the extent where she was able to utter a few words.

"Jesus", she squealed, "I don't know how you knew what to do, but thank GOD you did. That was amazing!" I merely grunted in answer, as I was still lapping up the juices that were overflowing from Judy's flooding cunt. I continued this for minutes, with no sign that the flow was in any way diminishing. Suddenly I heard a ringing sound close by my ear. The phone! Fuck! We'd forgotten to switch on the answering machine, which we both realised when the instrument went on to it's fourth ring - normally, if the machine was on, it would pick up after three rings.

Judy looked at me with a degree of fright. "What do we do now?" she mouthed, to which I replied by holding a hand to my ear in the universal gesture which meant 'answer it'. So, she did. Imagine if you will, a respected, senior nurse answering the phone to some poor unwell devil, trying to offer some sort of support, or help, and all the while her colleague has his tongue buried inches inside her hot cunt. That was us. And it felt so SO erotic, my face buried inside the sweetest, most enticing pussy I had ever encountered, while its' owner tried to make sensible conversation above me. Somehow, I managed not to give in to the temptation to nibble Judy's clit again, but it was a close thing; but, when I heard a moaned 'good bye', that was the green light for me. Instantly, my lips enclosed that sweet nub, my tongue lashing it without mercy which caused Judy to descend almost immediately into paroxysms of lust; shaking, thrashing, yelling, moaning, expressing the pleasure ripping through her almost constantly now in every way she knew. Finally, I relented, and sat back in the chair to watch Judy as she descended from her climactic plateau, her legs fallen wide of their own volition now which gave me my first proper look at her multi-orgasmic pussy, and the cum-soaked desk beneath her.

Judy's pussy looked amazing now - rather, even more so than it had before! Her inner lips were now gaping open from between the puffy outer lips and mound, swollen and still wet from a mixture of her juices and my saliva, topped by the red, prominent bean of her clitoris, the tiny organ with which I had given her so much pleasure. Beneath all of that - as if that wasn't enough - I had my first proper look at her anus, a rosy, puckered ring of flesh which, much to my surprise and wonder, seemed to be pulsating of it's own accord! My thoughts were dragged away from further contemplation of this phenomenon as Judy began to make moves to sit up, and I let go of her now more relaxed thighs and moved out of her way. She got unsteadily to her feet, the hem of her skirt falling from it's precarious tuck at her waist and covering the treasures I had just plundered. Leaning over me, Judy kissed me passionately on the lips, whispering 'thank you Tom' as she pulled away. As she turned away from me, I caught a glimpse of her licking her lips, able to taste herself from where she had kissed me and looking very much as though she enjoyed the flavour. She staggered slightly going over to her own chair, and sat down heavily on the padded base.

"Tom, that was really out of this world. I really enjoyed it, but we can't let it happen again".
I guess Judy must have seen a look of shock on my face, because she swiftly went on,

"It's not because I don't want to, I'd love to feel that way again, it made me feel really alive for the first time in , well, years. But, you know, I'm married, and it wouldn't be right....." she trailed off, knowing deep down that it wasn't convincing either of us. What Judy failed to realise however, was the look on my face may have been a kind of 'shock', but it was more to do with the sight of her sitting topless in her chair trying to console me about something I hadn't expected anyway, while I was sitting stark naked on my chair with my cock already starting to stiffen again merely at the sight of her; it suddenly struck me as totally hilarious, and I quickly got a fit of the giggles which rapidly developed into out-and-out laughter - maybe a little less than tactful, in the circumstances, as I realised when I saw Judy glaring at me in some vexation.
"I'm sorry" I stuttered, "it's just the sight of you saying that while we're sitting like this!".

Looking down at herself, then back at me, Judy started to laugh herself. She realised how ridiculous it was telling someone you weren't going to have sex with them again, while all the while flaunting your hard-nippled breasts, still with a sheen of perspiration on them from your recent session, virtually right in their face, especially when that very sight was causing them to strongly desire that very thing! The laughter died away when Judy looked at me again, her eyes dropping to my now burgeoning penis almost against her own will. Those same eyes which widened in surprise as they transmitted to Judy's brain that my cock was already almost back to full erection, looking (and feeling, I might add!) ready for much more action. She continued to gaze raptly at my now fully hard length, her eyes occasionally flickering up to mine to see what I was looking at. Naturally, I was taking in the splendour of her naked bosom, and the prettiness of her flushed face with it's slightly parted, sensuous lips.

"I was thinking", she finally said, coyly, "we could maybe limit this just to today. After all, we've kind of started now, haven't we?"
I made no answer to that, merely nodding in agreement as I watched the flush in Judy's face spread to the upper slopes of her breasts, almost reaching her swollen, deeper pink nipples. I stood up and, with my erection leading the way, walked over to Judy where she was sitting on her chair wondering what I was going to do now. Which, for the moment, was nothing more than stop about six inches in front of her, the tip of my swinging penis just out of her reach as she half-lay on her chair.

I waited patiently to see what Judy would do now, silently desperate in my hope that she would want to feel my hardness inside her properly, but I'd have been perfectly content with a simple hand job, if that's what she wanted to do. Happily, it wasn't; Judy reached out and grasped my cock firmly in her hand, leading me to suspect for a split second that a hand job was what she had in mind. Instead, using my member as a kind of handle, she pushed me backwards and stood up. Kicking her chair out of the way and lifting the front of her skirt with one hand, as she had done earlier, she shimmied her lovely round bottom onto her desk. Once she had got into the position she wanted, she opened her legs and pulled me into the wide 'V' she had created, tugging gently on my cock until the head was poised at the entrance to her hot, wet pussy.

Now she let go of me and put her hands on my shoulders, wrapping her legs round my back as she did so and crossing her ankles behind me. I was trapped inside a circle of hot, expectant female flesh, with my married, senior colleague all set to fuck my brains out! With Judy's hands offering much needed balance and support, I leant forwards to kiss her lingeringly on her moist lips, my hands finding their way to her pert breasts and the hard, thick nipples at their points. As I moved forward, my cock slid a couple of inches inside her soaking hole, causing both Judy and me to draw in our breath at the sumptuous feeling between us. Our kiss broken, I squeezed Judy's nipples between my fingers, easing her back so she was lying almost flat on her back on the desk, protected by folders and other papers carelessly strewn about; her hands now left my shoulders and, instead, pushed against the wall behind her head, preventing her from bashing her head off it as I pushed the full length of my cock slowly inside her, finally stopping when my balls bumped against the cleft of her buttocks.

I shouldn't have been surprised at the heat of Judy's pussy, but somehow I was. My cock felt like what I imagined it would if it had been dipped in a bowl of warm honey; very warm and wet, yet not sticky - merely a strong suction applied by well-toned pelvic muscles. I felt Judy flexing those muscles as my cock rested in her hot tunnel, the sensation much like having my member massaged by a series of tiny hands, and I wondered fleetingly just how mad her husband was, not to want this as often as he could get it. Putting any more such thoughts right out of my mind, I returned my concentration to the matter at hand, so to speak! Tightening my grip on Judy's small, but lovely, breasts, I leaned forward and up so that the base of my cock was now pressing firmly against Judy's mound, having the added benefit of rubbing directly on her protruding clitoris. My movement also caused Judy's buttocks to rise slightly off the desk, and I quickly placed my right hand under her left cheek, squeezing it rhythmically in time with her muscle movements, while continually teasing her nipples with my remaining hand.

After several long, slow strokes, Judy was already cumming; aided, no doubt by my continued stimulation of her nipples which seemed to be hot-wired directly to her clitoris! Her legs tightened inexorably around my waist, drawing my hardness even deeper inside her and I could feel my balls virtually bouncing off the taut flesh of her backside. As the tempo of my strokes increased, my teasing of Judy's breasts became more difficult, what with both of us moving and her firm tits shaking with every thrust. I placed my hand over both breasts together, managing to capture both nipples between my fingers and remaining able to squeeze and tease them as I pounded into her hot pussy. I was driving into her so hard now, I could feel the tip of my penis hitting against her cervix; because of our position, and the fact Judy's legs were spread wide to wrap around my waist, my cock was further inside her than I'd ever managed with a woman before. I thought for a fleeting moment that such deep penetration would hurt her, but I continued when Judy started driving her feet against my butt, forcing my rigid shaft inside her again and again.

I was now sweating quite hard, as was Judy, causing our bodies to slip and slide where they touched. Things were made even worse by Judy's almost continuous orgasms, which were flooding juices all over my cock and balls, then dripping down to cover the papers and files on the desk. After a particularly strong climax by Judy, during which it felt like she was going to snap my cock off at the root her muscle spasms were so strong, I decided to exert some professionalism into the proceedings.

"We can't have these files getting soaked," I muttered in her ear, " you've got to present this case on Monday". Judy nodded her agreement, though in reality I think the state of the paperwork was the least of her worries. She reluctantly lowered her legs from my waist, and reached out for the floor. I helped her stand and, with a quick kiss on her shiny, parted lips, turned her round so she was facing the desk. Judy quickly grasped my intent, and leaned on the desk with her firm, round ass wiggling at me under her skirt. I enjoyed the sight for a minute then, with a thrill of anticipation running through me, lifted the back of her skirt high, revealing the smooth, heart-shaped mounds of her firm buttocks.

As I had thought from my frequent perusals of her derriere before, it was a little too big for the size of her frame; at least, in relation to all the skinny super-model types the media insist on foisting off on us these days. But as I looked down at her flawless skin, I thought it was absolutely beautiful - firm round globes, bisected by a deep crevice which I was sure held the promise of more pleasure later. My reverie was interrupted by Judy looking back at me over her shoulder, one eyebrow raised in the silent question "are you going to put that in me?". The answer, of course, was a resounding YES! Easing one hand between her legs, I bade Judy spread her legs a little for me, and she shuffled her feet a bit further apart even as she arched her back a little more, presenting me with the glorious sight of her pouting pussy lips which were still wet from our earlier activity. I lost no time in lining my cock up with her puffy labia, sliding it straight into her volcanic cavern until my balls bounced off her clit and my belly was tight against her smooth buttocks.

Once again I started slowly, but this was emphatically not what Judy wanted. She began pushing back at me on every stroke, ensuring that every thrust rammed deep into her needy cunt and bumping my cock against her cervix every time. I quickly got the message and, grasping those gorgeous ass cheeks in my hands, I began pounding hard into her tight hole, every thump of my belly against her cheeks causing a grunt of lust to be forced from her lips.

"Yes....... yes......... yes......... YESSSSS". Judy cried out her encouragement with every one of my pistoning movements, her hands now pushing hard against the wall as she forced me deeper and deeper inside her. My hands had now spread her buttocks wide apart, and I could see the rose-coloured pucker of her anus flexing enticingly every time my cock was sliding into her cunt, turning me on even more than I was already, if that were possible. As I continued to watch this incredibly sensual phenomenon, I remembered what I had noticed when I had been licking her out earlier. I decided to experiment a little, to see if my suspicions of that time were correct. Sliding my thumb down to the edge of her pussy, I was able to liberally coat my thumb with Judy's copious juices; I then placed my hand, palm down, at the very top of her buttock cleft and placed my lubricated thumb directly on her rosebud, pressing firmly against the crinkled muscle. It was no surprise to me by now that I discovered two things; first, that Judy absolutely loved her ass being violated like this and second, why I've seen so many people refer to a woman's asshole as a 'rosebud' - that's exactly what it looked like as her anus opened up to accept my digit. I watched, mesmerised, as her dark hole opened up and swallowed my thumb easily, my invasion stopping only when the pad of my thumb was resting on the inside of the stretched flesh of her buttock.

This was enough to bring Judy to yet another climax, this one the biggest she'd had so far as evidenced by the loud shriek which erupted from her throat and the vicelike clamping of her vaginal muscles around my still thrusting manhood. I paused for a few seconds with my prick buried deep inside her clenching pussy and my thumb inserted fully in her rear entrance. Then I started to pull out of her cunt, while leaving my thumb in place. When the head of my penis was still just inside her I thrust forward, withdrawing my thumb at the same time. After a few strokes I had got into a nice rhythm where as one organ was entering her, the other was withdrawing, giving her a kind of double-penetration which was sending Judy to the moon and back every few seconds. She was now in an almost constant state of orgasm, her juices flooding out between her thighs and covering both of us in her sticky cum. I decided, as much for my own enjoyment as Judy's, to replace my thumb with my first two fingers, which were already covered in juices and needed no further lubrication. I managed to do this with no disruption to my rhythm, and Judy seemed to find the extra thickness of two fingers even more arousing.

The one drawback to fucking this way was I could no longer see Judy's breasts, though my minds eye could see them swinging back and forth as we continued our mutual thrusting. I reached round in front of her, but couldn't quite reach her breasts due to our rapid movements; however I could reach the pearl of her clitoris, and I placed my finger directly on her button and began to rub gently in a circular motion, sending Judy over the edge yet again. I needed a bit of a 'rest' then, and stopped moving my hips to give my cock a brief respite, though I kept probing Judy's ass with my fingers, spreading them wider now to open her rosebud even more. Then my cock, which was rock hard and slippery as hell, popped out of Judy's squeezing pussy landing with a thump on her butt cheek right next to my probing fingers. The thought which flashed into my head then was quite automatic, given the circumstances, and before Judy could open her mouth to complain at the loss of my member in her suddenly bereft cunt, I removed my fingers from her ass and used them to place the head of my pulsating shaft at the entrance to her dilated hole. Judy moaned at the feel, and spoke for the first time in what seemed like hours,

"God Tom, I don't know if I can take you there. You're so much bigger than anyone else I've ever had - just go easy, OK?"

So much bigger than anyone else? Fuck - I'd never had her down for someone who'd even tried anal sex, never mind wanted it, in all the fantasies I'd ever had about her! Still, I'd think about that later. Now, heeding Judy's request, I pushed gently against the opening to her anus, the head of my penis beginning to part the flower of her opening. As the ridge at widest part of my cock-head neared the widening ring of Judy's sphincter, I heard a slight gasp from her and immediately stopped, allowing her all the time she needed to get used to the thickness that was about to invade her. I felt her pushing outwards with her anal muscles and, sooner than I expected, my glans was fully inside Judy's tight ring and on it's way to filling her completely. I eased further in with tiny, almost imperceptible strokes, until over half of my rampant eight-inch penis was buried inside her forbidden hole. I replaced my finger on its earlier spot, directly onto her swollen clitoris, and resumed the firm, gentle circular rubbing I had been doing before. This seemed to make things a bit easier for Judy; the remaining length disappeared inside her easily as she pushed back against me. Now I was fully inside my boss's ass, she underneath me with her hands firmly pushing against the wall, encouraging me to begin fucking her ass the way I'd been fucking her cunt only minutes before. Never one to disappoint a lady, I did just that, sliding back until only the head of my penis remained inside her then sliding forward to impale her again on my loving cock. Very soon I was pounding her ass as hard as I'd been doing in her pussy, my balls battering the backs of my fingers where I was now forcefully rubbing Judy's erect love button.

As much as I was loving this, I was still missing my view of Judy's tits; selfish of me, I knew, but symptomatic of my wanting everything I'd ever dreamed of about this woman all at once. After a dozen more strokes, I decided I wanted to have my cake and eat it too, as the saying goes, so on my next out-stroke, when only the head remained inside, I bent over and grasped Judy firmly round her chest and legs. Exerting every ounce of strength I possessed, I managed to lift her bodily and swivel her round my dick, still within the confines of her seductive ass, and place her on the edge of the desk, flat on her back, before lifting her legs up and wide apart, pushing them back against her and thrusting deep into her hole to complete my move.

Judy had not uttered a word during this manoeuvre, but now she looked up at me from half-closed eyes and said,

"Wow, lover. I don't know how you did that, but it felt wonderful! Now, give me that cock!"

She lowered her spread legs until the back of her calves were resting on my shoulders, knees bent and my cock filling her ass so far that my balls were in danger of being crushed between her and the desk! Now I could see all of Judy's heavenly body, from her flushed, beautiful face, down over her shaking, heaving breasts with their dusky tips, across the plateau of her slightly rounded stomach to her wet, gaping pussy. I slammed my thick shaft in and out of her stretched, abused anus, burying my thumb inside her pussy with the heel of my hand stimulating her love pearl, feeling my shaft through the thin wall separating her ass from her canal. My other hand went to her breast, squeezing it hard and rolling her nipple between finger and thumb, the other breast just reachable with my mouth, my tongue revelling in the sensation of her stiff nipple and succulent breast flesh against my oral cavity.

All this stimulation caused Judy to writhe uncontrollably beneath me, shouting and screaming her lust as she climaxed continuously now, her juices flooding out of her all over her skirt and soaking through to the desk beneath.

"Slam that big thing into me, you fucker!" she screamed at me, "fill my ass full of your spunk!"
Once more, I did as she asked, abandoning her tits and cunt to grasp her legs at the knees, pushing them up and pumping into her ass like there was no tomorrow. Judy had her hands pressed hard against the wall again, her beautiful tits stretched almost flat but still shaking up and down as the force of my thrusts shook her whole body. I had never fucked anyone so hard before, let alone in the ass, so Judy's stamina and ability to take everything I had to offer was astounding me. Very soon I felt the telltale tingling in my testicles that heralded my own orgasm, delayed so long only because of Judy's earlier expert blow job. Judy obviously felt it too, and she exhorted me to fuck her even harder, to fill her bowels full of my cream. I gave two or three last deep thrusts before a geyser of sperm erupted from my cock; no jets this time, just a continual flood of spunk filling every last crevice of Judy's bowels. As the ejaculation emptied my sac into her, Judy too was experiencing her own stupendous orgasm, the flush of her exertions covering her face, neck and chest, her breasts a deepening shade of pink as she came and came, the nipples now a dark red colour and swollen almost beyond belief. Finally my flow slowed and trickled to completion, Judy's anal muscles milking every drop of my juice until I was completely spent. When she could feel there was no more to come, her own orgasm began to subside until she had regained a more normal rate of breathing and was able to speak.

"Tom , that was........ just so fucking AMAZING!" she whispered, "the feel of you cumming in my ass was just so....... horny. No-one has ever made me cum like that, never ever. You're pretty terrific, d'you know that?"

I couldn't answer her right then, I was too shocked at her words. I couldn't believe I had just fucked my boss in every hole she had, and more than that, had given her the best sexual experience of her life. I was on cloud nine for a few minutes then, as my hard-worked member softened sufficiently to slip out of Judy's tight asshole, I realised this was probably the only time I'd ever experience her superb body and skills, and I felt extremely sad both for myself, and for her. I stood up and looked at Judy spread out over the desk, her legs still wide apart and my sperm beginning to leak from her slowly closing anus. Eventually, I roused myself to say,
"I really enjoyed this, Judy, but I know we'll never do it again. I just want you to know that was the single most exciting and erotic experience of my life, and I think you're the terrific one, not me".

Judy just looked at me for a minute, saying nothing. Then she reached down between her legs and spread buttocks, scooping up a handful of my sperm and bringing it to her lips. As she licked it off, she replied,

"Tom, you've reminded me just how much fun sex can be," lick, "and how much I've missed having a proper cock in me," lick, "and what a useless bastard I'm married to," slurp. "So, if you want to that is," suuck, "I want us to do this again....... only in more comfortable surroundings, if that's OK with you".

I could only nod my acquiescence to her vocalising of my secret desires. No doubt we would encounter problems along the way, and it wouldn't last - but I was going to enjoy it for as long as it did!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This is quite wordy, as most of my stories seem to be! Nevertheless, I hope you have enjoyed it, and welcome any comments/feedback.
I only own my mind