Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-30-2005, 10:17 PM

The Wanting Rain

A single sex scene I wrote for wyndhy. It is still rough but I will let it fly anyway.

I hope you enjoy.

The soft gentle rainfall echoed through the vast quiet house. Bluish gray flashes crashed through the warm amber light of the candles hidden in nooks and perched atop bookshelves. A gust of wind gripped the house and as it sighed, I heard the rumble of your approaching car. You had been gone for so long. My hand shook in anticipation as I blew out the last match. I wondered if you felt the same wanting -- no, the same aching that I felt because you were mere feet from me then. Or the endless empty feeling that I felt with the miles that had just recently separated us.

Hurrying toward the front entrance I heard your car fall silent. I glanced around to assess the inviting scene that awaited you. Your heels tapped across the driveway and my breath quickened. The aroma of the flower path that would lead us to our bedroom filled my nostrils. My dick stiffened inside my tight silk underwear at the sight of your beautiful legs reflected in the shimmering slate walkway. Our eyes met for the first time in what seemed an eternity and my heart joined in a rhythm with my already quickened breath. I felt flushed, and almost giddy when I opened the door for you.

The door bounced off of the wall when you hurled yourself into my arms. I nuzzled my nose against your neck and deeply breathed you in. I felt your heart flutter as I began to lightly kiss your soft supple neck. You dropped your suitcase and the thud reverberated in the tiled entry. Your now freed hands slid up to the top of my thighs. You cupped my ass and pulled my rock hard dick towards you. We continued to grind together as the rain began to pool just inside the open door. Startled by a crash of thunder we stumbled into the wall. Our eyes again locked and we kiss with a passion only known to separated lovers. Our dexterous tongues played and danced across each other’s lips. You tightened your grip on my ass as we continued to grind our hips.

Our shadows twisted and slid across the wall, entangled. Its’ mesmerizing dance was broken by the sudden wind-driven slam of the front door. I pulled your hair back, which exposed your neck to my wandering tongue. My hands crept up to your mini-skirt, allowing me to expose your sculptured, panty-less ass. You sighed in my ear as I pulled your ass cheeks apart. I deftly freed you from gravity’s grip as you wrapped your legs around my waist.

At the top of the stairs, you hungrily nibbled at my lip while unzipping my fly to expose my swollen cock. Wandering, twirling and tripping throughout the bronze amber glow of the candlelight, we made our way down the flowered path to our bedroom. Our unfaltering embrace created a salty sweat on our partially clad bodies. I lowered you to the bed as my pants fell to my ankles. Digging your heals into the edge of the bed, you motioned with your finger while whispering fuck me fuck me fuck meeee. You lowered your head and pulled at your shirt to liberate your alabaster tits. I bit my lower lip as I slid my hands up and down your smooth legs. My cock gently separated your wet skin, effortlessly sliding between you and the silk sheets of our bed. You whimpered and said don’t TEASE me I need your cock inside me NOW!

You squeaked and sighed when I penetrated you with my next thrust. Hmmmmm…hmmmmm

The storm began to build outside, sending flashes of light across our room…I watched you as you watched my cock plunging in and out of your pussy. I pulled your feet onto my shoulders and began to piston at an increasing frequency. You panted and mumbled my name, peppering the room with rhythmic moans mmm, mmm, yesssssss…mmm, mm, yesssssss, mmm, mmm, fuuUUUCK!

I felt your pussy clench around my dick, then spasm. I suddenly stopped, leaving my dick deep inside you. Your pussy continued to milk my cock until uuuuuahh YES, YES, YES…ffffffffaaaauuckK.

You abruptly lowered your legs and backed off of my dick. You spun around and licked your juices off of my balls while stroking my cock with one hand. Me knees wobbled, and I shuddered when you slid your finger into my ass. You spit on my cock and finger fucked my asshole. You sensed i was a split second from orgasm so you yanked your finger out of my ass. Moaning loudly as my eyes rolled back into my head, I collapsed to my knees on top of the bed.

You spun around, smacked your ass and winked wickedly; you just love teasing the fuck out of me. With your ass in the air, you wiggled your pussy in front of my cock.

I grabbed your hips and began to slowly fuck you. I watched as your pussy lips stretched to receive my cock. Effortlessly gliding in and out, I impaled you with my dick. Our violent impacts caused my balls to slap at your clit. Your face was firmly planted in the pillows and you gasped for air. I was ever closer to cumming. MMMM, yes, fuck my cock; fuck it…I growled at you. Thunder crashed through our cries of ecstasy as the wind continued to slap the shudders…like I often smacked your ass. I raised my hips and increase my frenzied stroke.

slap-OooOH… slap-OooOH… OooOH-uh…OooOH-uh… OooOH-yes … slap-OooOH

We fucked and the wind howled. Your tits swayed as the rain filled windows cast underwater scenes across the bedroom walls. My balls continued to slap against your clit. You tried to muffle your screams but it only served to create what seemed like a profane chant.

pussy…fuck…shit..oooooh…faster…fuuuuck-yesssss-fuuuuuck-yessssss cum on my ass…cum on MY ASS!

I teased you and yelled I’m CUMMING. You continue to fuck my shaft until you exploded in a back arching orgasm. You crumpled onto the bed, whispering unintelligibly. I announced to you that I was not ready to cum yet, and rolled you onto your back. I worked my hand up and down my shaft as your eyes eagerly devoured the sight. Locking my grip, I pistoned my hips…forward and back, forward and back, while you greedily awaited my mess.

Your hand slid down to your crotch and you rubbed your clit in a slow circle. I watched as you stuck three of your fingers deep inside yourself. All the while your gaze never wavered from my cock. Your moans caused me to lose all control and my wave began to crest. As with the surrounding storm, our mutual masturbation peaked. I threw my head back in ecstasy as cum splayed across your stomach and chest.

Our tired bodies huddled together; we listened to the storm. The somba of the reflected water droplets and the flickering candles on and all around us was peaceful. Lying chest to back our heartbeats synced and slowed after our passionate embrace. The wind and rain began to diminish, guiding us into a satisfied slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~~~~~

feedback

DAM THE MAN!

Last edited by fzzy : 09-10-2005 at 01:40 AM.