Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-27-2004, 05:33 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
&- Freaky Flick -&

What is the scariest movie you have ever seen?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-27-2004, 06:38 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
Silence of the Lambs was the last movie to really freak me out! lol i watched it when i was in junior high at my best friends house and even tho i only lived a few houses down i still made her dad walk me home LMAO !!

i saw that ring movie(is that the name where the phone rings after u watch the film and u have a week to live) with a bunch of friends me n EnglishLush laughed our way tho it and the other two girl were terrified on the couch!!! and it was so funny cuz the second after the film eneded my phone rang , lush and i fell out laughing as the other two freakied out, i answered and it was Jeeping calling from one of the deployments he was on, he laughed so hard when he heard what was going on LOL i almost peed myself laughin at those two girls!!!!

~nikki
Old 10-27-2004, 07:40 AM
Loungin' Around

Exorcist, hands down....freaked me out as a kid

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 10-27-2004, 07:46 AM
is not this trim anymore!

It might be The Omen or Rosemary's Baby. But then again, as I get older, different things freak me out. It's not some dude in a hockey mask loppin heads off with a machete anymore. It's bad stuff that really does happen that hits closer to home now.

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:02 AM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
House on Haunted Hill was without a doubt the scariest, creepiest, most chilling movie i've ever seen. there are scenes in this movie that had me peeking between my fingers like a little kid. i really love scary movies but this one scared me so much i think i missed about a third of it 'cause my eyes were closed.

how about you, lilth? (i ask that alot, don't I?)

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 10-27-2004, 11:31 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I love horror movies...the ones that had me most freaked that have not been mentioned is Signs and Children of the Corn.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-27-2004, 12:12 PM
Nurse Ratchet Graduate

Send a message via MSN to flutelady
I have to agree with Osuche. The Exorcist was the scariest movie I've ever seen. Yes, I know there were tons of subliminals in it back in the 70's, but it still freaked me out so badly that I couldn't even manage listening to the theme song on the radio. Years later, I tried to watch it again, but had to turn it off.

I love scary movies, but I can't handle "Devil movies".

It's no trick loving somebody at their best. Love is loving them at their worst.
~Tom Stoppard~

It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married.
~George Burns~

As bad as I am, I'm proud of the fact that I'm worse than I seem.
~A. DiFranco~
Old 10-27-2004, 01:37 PM
yada, yada, yada

Send a message via Yahoo to darogle
Chalk up one more vote for "The Exorcist". I've seen it several times and every time it creeps me out. It also has the power to leave me thinking afterwards. Something most horror movies don't do. It also strikes me that the movie was based on actual events.

The movie "The Shining" also ranks high on my list. It was the first horror movie I ever saw and still gets me out of my chair at times. Heeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre's Johnny!!!
Old 10-27-2004, 01:41 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

I dont cope well with ANY horror flick....ask Bilbo LMAO

I'm a chicken i tell ya....i avoid em like the plague!

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 10-27-2004, 03:03 PM
Freckle Face

The only movie that ever scared me was Amittyville II -The Possession......scared me to death!!!!! I was told that it was a true story!!! I love horror flicks! They are the BEST!!

His clothes are dirty, but his hands are clean; and you're the best thing that he's ever seen.
~Bob Dylan
Old 10-27-2004, 03:34 PM
satisfactionisaguarantee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
I love horror movies...the ones that had me most freaked that have not been mentioned is Signs and Children of the Corn.

watched Children of the Corn when I was smaller..and let me tell you..having grown up in a rural area in Pennsylvania w/ corn fields all around, that scared me a lot! lol (I'm from NJ of course, jersey born and bred..just happened to live out there for a few years) So since I never got used to living in that much of a rural area...lol that definitely was freaky..

I can't think of a movie that REALLY scared me...hmm..
Old 10-27-2004, 04:15 PM
is not this trim anymore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by darogle
The movie "The Shining" also ranks high on my list. It was the first horror movie I ever saw and still gets me out of my chair at times. Heeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre's Johnny!!!

OMG yes!

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Complete surrender should not just come at moments in which one faces overwhelming odds, but in the calm when it seems one is personally in complete control of one's life.
Old 10-27-2004, 09:33 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

The 1976 movie that gave me chills that I'm still not over is Network.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world

Last edited by PantyFanatic : 10-27-2004 at 09:47 PM.
Old 10-27-2004, 10:13 PM
Weedscreamer

Many years ago, I worked at a video store. All employees were required to take the movies home to become familiar with them. I got "Phantasm". I was sitting in a recliner/rocker, watching it. The chrome ball had already drilled thorugh one of the actors, and it was whipping around corners chasing someone. Right when it came around a corner to attack, one of my kids came up behind the chair and said "MOM! Eric's bothering me." They didn't know what I was watching. I went up and over the chair backwards. Scared the shit out of me. Of course, the kids thought it was hysterically funny.
Old 10-28-2004, 01:46 AM
Learning to talk sexy

Like Sharni, I don't do horror flicks ... but I do love mystery or suspense movies ... there's an old black and white suspense movie with Audrey Hepburn, Efrem Zimbalist Jr., Richard Crenna and some others ... called "Wait Until Dark" there is a scene in that one that I still jump about a mile when it happens and I've seen the movie a number of times ... doesn't matter, I JUMP!!!!