Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-24-2003, 09:05 AM

my story

One rainy afternoon I went to the mall to get a new pair of running shoes. Right as I pulled into the parking space it started to downpour. I waited a few minutes, but it didn't look like it was going to let up. I ran from the car to the doors to the department store, getting quite wet from the rain. I shook off my shoulders and ran my hands through my hair. I shivered a little as I walked over to the shoe department. I could see that it was pretty empty in the mall today. There were salespeople just walking around without many customers to help. In the shoe department there was only one young salesman. He was good looking, about 6'2" with sandy brown hair. He was tan and had strong handsome features. I looked around at the running shoes for awhile and picked out two pairs that I wanted to try on. The young salesman had patiently waited as I made my choices. He went to the back to get the sizes I requested. When he returned he had a towel. "I noticed you got caught in the storm out there and thought you could use this to dry off a little." I thanked him and toweled off my hair and arms and legs. He introduced himself as Brent and said he would do whatever I needed to help me get more comfortable and find the right shoes. I was wearing a white t-shirt with jean shorts. The t-shirt was now clinging to me like a second skin and you could see my dark hard nipples throught the fabric of my lacy bra. I let Brent take off my wet sneakers and lace up the other two pair. I tried them on one by one making sure that when I did that walk in them that I bent over at the waist to "adjust" the laces so my upper thighs and ass cheeks were exposed just a little in Brent's face. I could feel the warmth of his gaze over me every time I did this. Finally I sat back down and let him take off my shoes. He timidly asked if I was only there to buy running shoes. I asked him why. He said that he just got a new pair of dress shoes in that would flatter my feet and legs. I told him that I would look at them and try them on. With that he ran to the back and appeared in seconds with the most stylish silver and black strappy pumps I had ever seen!! I held my foot out as he slid the shoe on my foot and buckled them, slowly carressing the bottom of my foot and my toes as he did this. My feet have to be the most erotic zone on my body. A shudder of pleasure overcame me and I felt my warm wetness between my legs. I stood up in these amazing shoes and walked past Brent brushing his upper thigh with one of the heels. I asked him what he thought of them. He said that they were perfect for me, and as I returned to my chair I could see a bulge in his pants growing with my every step. I sat down and placed my feet in his lap right on top of his hard member. I took my toes and massaged his arousal. We made eye contact and looked around. It was still pretty empty in the store. He stood up and gave me a look that melted me to the core. I slowly followed him through the door to the back. There was a small staff lounge past all of the boxes of shoes. There was a small couch, a few chairs and some snacks. He asked if I wanted something to eat or drink. I looked deeply into his eyes then at his undisguisable hard cock and bravely replied that there was something that I wanted to taste. He approached me as my hands deftly unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants releasing his long hard shaft. I slowly rotated my fingers around the head then dropped to my knees to suck as hard as I could on that piece of meat! Brent through his head back and let out a moan. He leaned over and locked the door to the lounge. I sucked him deeply and hard, covering every inch of his cock. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to my feet. He slid his hand over my rock hard nipples and untucked my shirt. He pushed hius hand under the front of my shirt around to my back and quickly unfastened my bra. He bent his head to suck on my cool damp nipples with his hot wet mouth. I kept my hand on his dick sliding it from the base to the tip. With my other hand I undid my shorts and let them fall to the floor immediately exposing my shaved pussy. (I never wear underwear with denim.) Brent let out a growl and I thought that he was going to come right then, but he pulled my hand away, I carefully stepped out of my shorts still wearing those amazing silver and black pumps, and he gently pushed me back on the couch so my head was resting on the arm rest and one foot was up on the back of the couch and the other foot was on the floor. My legs were spread exposiong my glistening wetness on my smooth pink pussy. Brent knelt between my knees and thrust his hard shaft deep inside me. Then he slowly pulled it out so just the tip of the head was at the door of my lips and thrust it in hard again. After a few minutes of this teasing we got into a rhythm together and I could feel my clamax arriving. I was moaning and pushing my hips to meet his as his hard hot cock went in and out of my moist love hole. I clawed at his shoulders with my fingers and pulled him into me as hard as I could and felt the shudders of my orgasm as I cried out in pleasure. Oh my God it felt so good! Brent moaned that he was about to come and with two deep strokes he pulled out his cock pushed it in my awaiting mouth and shot his line of white juice down the back of my throat! I swallowed and swallowed. He handed me my shorts that I pulled on and buttoned up again. I smiled and gave him a wink as he fiddled with his belt. I unlocked the door and walked out. Still wearing the high heels leaving the running shoes behind. Fuck it, I can get shoes any day, but it's not everyday I get the story of a lifetime!