Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-19-2003, 04:40 PM
The Epicurean

Crime and Punishment (Part 1)

When I was younger, I did some bad things. I hung out with all the wrong people and slipped into a life of petty crime. I used to go housebreaking with these so-called ‘friends’. The trouble with this is that you always have to share your ill-gotten gains with everyone who took part in the burglary. I therefore decided to go solo. I had a mate who was a taxi driver. I would pay him and he would tip me off about people who he had taken to the airport who were going on a long vacation. Now there is your first tip. Always get a friend to run you to the airport. He gave me the tip-off one day that he had just run a couple down to the airport yesterday and they were going to be away for two weeks. Their address was in a suitably impressive area, which signalled to me that the pickings would be rich. I dropped over later that evening and surveyed the area. The security was non-existent and within a few minutes I had managed to jemmy one of the windows open and I was in. The house was magnificent. I was all alone with hours and hours to spend carefully going through all their things. I quickly made a beeline for the bedroom. Women are notoriously poor at looking after their jewellery. In most houses I had been in, the jewellery box was just standing there on the dressing table in the main bedroom. I was not disappointed. There it was, just standing there exactly where I had expected it to be. Obviously, the lady of the house had taken some jewellery with her on holiday but she had still left some nice pieces. I quickly scooped the contents of the box up and put them in my bag. I noticed that one of the drawers of the dressing table was partially open and hanging out of it was some sexy silk ladies’ underwear. Some of this stuff costs a fortune. I opened the drawers and pulled some of the items out. The labels read like the pages of Cosmopolitan; Dolce and Gabbana, Janet Reger, Rigby and Peller, Perele. I could sell some of this stuff, no bother. I glanced at the size on some of the bras. 34E. Wow, those must look at little spectacular encased in some of these half-cup numbers. I rubbed the wispy little tulle thong with the little Italian label on it through my fingers imagining the lady of the house standing there, her neatly trimmed bush clearly visible through the fine mesh wearing the matching garter belt and a pair of dark silk stockings, her magnificent tits barely concealed by the seductive soft triangle bra with her hands on her hips ready for action. I could feel my cock starting to grow in my pants. I had always been excited on a housebreak but not n this way.

Suddenly, I heard the door open behind me. I quickly glanced round to see a statuesque brunette standing there behind me. My heart missed a beat when I quickly noted the dull grey coloured pistol she had in her hand pointing at he.

“Move away from the table, you bastard,” she said. Her Sloaney vowels gave her background away. This woman oozed class but that did not mean she would use the gun if she had to.

I stepped away from the dressing table with my hands raised, the straps of the thong still looped around my thumb.

“Empty the bag” she said glancing at the sports bag slung over my shoulder. I quickly scooped out the jewellery and threw it on the bed.

“You little shit” she shouted. “Breaking into other people’s houses and rummaging through their private possessions,” she uttered noticing the underwear strewn all over the floor.

“Have you ever been caught before?” she asked. I shook my head.

“So, the most that you are likely to get these days is a few hours community service for ruining peoples’ lives. The police are not the answer here. I think I should sort this out myself”. She drew back the hammer on the pistol.

“No!” I yelled. “Please don’t kill me. I will give you all this stuff back. I’ll pay for any repairs. Just let me go please” I begged.

“Oh, that’s the least you can do” she said. “Do you realise how humiliating it is to be burgled? Well it is about time that you felt the same humiliation.”

Suddenly a smile came of her face. “Yes, that’s what we will do.”

She put one hand on her hip. “Drop your pants,” she ordered.

I quickly undid my trousers and kicked them off.

“And the shorts” she said waving the gun at the general direction of my boxers.

I slid them down not knowing what she really had in mind.

“Mmmm, nice cock” she commented. “A bit soft at the moment though.”

She sat down on the bed and crossed her legs. I noticed her silk encased calves and the generous split in her skirt opened a little revealing her gorgeous thighs.

“Make it hard” she ordered. I looked puzzlingly at her. “Wank it,” she shouted, “now”.

I reached down and started caressing it softly but nothing would happen.

“I’m afraid it’s a little difficult to get an erection when someone is pointing a gun at me” I explained.

She reached down and picked up my trousers and pants. She reached into her handbag and pulled out a large pair of scissors like the ones dressmakers use. She deftly cut my clothes to ribbons and tossed them on the floor again.

“I suppose without your pants, we don’t need this gun anymore.” She put the gun down and folded her arms.

“Now, make it hard”

I fiddled with my dick and tried every trick in the book. Stoking and squeezing my balls, licking my fingers and rubbing it on the head of my cock but nothing was happening. I still had the thong in my other hand and she suddenly noticed it.

“Do you like my sister’s underwear?” she asked. I nodded still trying to make my cock hard for her.

She bent over and lifted the hem of her skirt. She was wearing a very similar pair along with garter belt and stockings. I could clearly see though the thin material of her panties and found myself staring at her gorgeous cunt. My cock instantly started to grow hard.

“The good thing about this underwear is that it forces you to shave regularly” she said pointing out her freshly shaved cunt.

My cock was now standing to attention. It felt stiffer than it had ever felt before. The head of it looked massive and purple bobbing up around my navel.

“Have you ever shaved?” she asked, staring at my expanse of jet-black pubes.

I shook my head, still stroking my cock.

“Well, we will have to remedy that” she smiled. She reached into that magic bag of hers and produced a small can of shaving foam and a ladies’ razor.

“I carry these to keep it smooth” she explained. She kneeled down n front of me and sprayed the pink-white foam into my pubis and made sure it covered all the hair. She then gently but efficiently shaved away the hair above my cock in one or two strokes. She wiped the razor on my pants and then lifted my balls and deftly shaved my scrotum clean. She gently tiled my cock to one side and then the other and finished off some bits she missed.

“Now turn around and bend over” she ordered.

I complied with her demands and she slid my buttocks apart with one hand and foamed up my rear and perineum. She scraped the foam back off with the razor and wiped away the excess with what was left of my shorts.

“There. That’s better,” she said surveying her work once I had stood up.

“We don’t want any nasty hairs getting trapped on your thong”.

I looked at her curiously.

“Well, you said you liked my sister’s underwear. Now put them on” she said sternly letting me know that she was still in charge.

I slid the thong up my legs and over my still incredibly stiff cock. They were a bit tight and could not really contain my painful member. They felt like they were cutting my balls in two but I did feel excited by the kinkiness of the experience.

“Oooh, that looks good” she said. “Now, take your top off”.

I shook off my sweatshirt. She was already rummaging though the underwear on the floor but could not seem to find what she was looking for.

“I don’t think that these bras will go round your chest. Maybe a camisole but I can’t find one.”

“Ah I know” she said triumphantly. She unbuttoned her delicate cream blouse and shrugged it off her shoulders. She was wearing a sheer camisole top that I could clearly see her tits through. Big tits must run in the family. Her nipples were surrounded by chocolate areolae the size of ginger biscuits.

She peeled the top and threw it at me. She looked so proud, thrusting her breasts out at me. I complied as quickly as I could so I could get back to staring at her wonderful bosom.

She finished the ensemble off with a see through blouse and slutty little mini skirt she found in the wardrobe. She shaved my legs and added some lace-topped hold-ups.

She found one of her sister’s bras that she liked the look of and popped it on. She slipped her blouse back on and quickly fastened most of the buttons.

She sat me down at the dressing table and skilfully applied some makeup to my face and coiffured my hair. She found some little ankle boots that actually were not a bad fit and pulled out a full-length mirror from behind a screen in the bedroom.

“There, what do you think” she asked. I must admit that I did not look that bad. I have a very babyish face and I looked really feminine.

“I could quite fancy myself” I smiled. “Well, it wasn’t that bad as a punishment. It will take a little explaining to my mates as to why I have had all my pubes and my legs shaved the next time I am down the gym but I am sure that I can think of something,” I said.

“Oh, it’s not over yet” she said. “You and me are going to have a girl’s night out on the town”. She picked up her handbag and motioned me to follow her.

TO BE CONTINUED