Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-07-2003, 07:58 PM

Christmas Party

The other night my wife Nancy and I went out for a few drinks. We both dressed casually. Nancy wore a white blouse that buttoned up the front, a black pair of slacks, and her five-inch, black patent leather, high-heeled pumps.

The bar was nearly empty and we found ourselves a secluded table in the back corner. After a few drinks I had a naughty idea and told Nancy to go to the ladies' room and remove her bra. My wife did as I suggested and when she came back, not only was her bra gone, but the first two top buttons were undone which revealed a sizeable amount of cleavage.

I had her sit so that her back was toward the rest of the bar and I sat directly across from her. I told her to take out her left tit so that I could enjoy the view.

As we there for another ten minutes or so, a group of three very large black guys came into the bar. They settled in at a table immediately to Nancy's right, my left. My wife went to put her exposed tit back in her blouse but I ordered her to leave it where it was. I saw that she was somewhat nervous and enjoyed her embarrassment.

The three black guys were somewhat loud and were obviously trying to get Nancy's attention. Finally one of them noticed Nancy's 38DD tit resting on the table and immediately motioned for his two buddies to take notice.

One of the black guys called over to me and said that he would like to buy my lady friend a drink. I said that that was very nice and that the "lady" was drinking a Long Island Iced Tea. He got up to the bar and when he came back with the drink he stood directly to my left and set Nancy's drink down in front of her. My wife was red with embarrassment because she knew that the black guy had a perfect view of her big tit hanging out of her blouse. The black guy just smiled and decided to sit down next to Nancy. He introduced himself as Earl and then called over his two friends to sit with us.

One of the other guys sat down at Nancy's left and the third sat down at my left. They started in with a lot of small talk and the guy on Nancy's left began rubbing her upper arm. When she didn't object he casually reached over and rubbed his hand around Nancy's exposed tit. All four of watched as Nancy's left nipple came to full attention. The black guy now started to pull lightly on my wife's hard nipple with his thumb and forefinger. Nancy turned her head to the guy and the black guy leaned forward to give her a full kiss on her mouth.

While those two were kissing, the guy on Nancy's right reached over and began to undue the rest of the buttons on Nancy's blouse. He pulled the fabric away and soon her right tit popped into view. He cupped her huge tit in his big hand and bent forward to take my wife's full nipple into his mouth. This made Nancy let out a small moan and she tried to pull her mouth away from the first guy. He grabbed her by the back of the head and kissed her even harder. He also now had pulled Nancy's hard nipple so that her tit was stretched out and he shook the nipple up and down causing her big tit to shake like a bag of Jell-O.

The third black guy decided to get in on this so got up and stood behind my wife. The guy on Nancy's right gave up her tit for his buddy and reached down to rub my wife's pussy. He told her to "spread your legs honey" and she did as she was told. The guy behind her now grabbed a handful of tit and said to me "Your wife has tits just the way I like 'em, big, fat and heavy. To emphasize its weight he shook her right tit in his big black hand.

By now the rest of the guys in the bar knew that something was going on and soon they had all settled around our little table and watched the show.

Nancy finally broke the kiss with her new black friend and announced that she had to go to Ladies room. She stood up with both of her big tits swaying back and forth. The rest of the guys in the bar all cheered as they got their first look and my wife's big tits. While she was gone the black guys asked me if she liked to suck dick. I told them to find out for themselves. I said they could do anything they wanted with my wife as long as she wasn't hurt.

When my wife came back from the ladies room, everyone starting howling and making catcalls. Nancy came back wearing only her blouse opened all the way down with only the last button done and her black high heels. Before she could reach the table the three black guys were on her in a flash. Two of the guys began playing with her tits while one got behind her and played with her ass and pussy. One of the other guys in the bar, a big white guy asked me, "Does your wife just like dark meat or can anyone play?" I told him that my wife enjoys anyone or anything with a dick. With that, the rest of the crowd started toward my wife and her new friends. One of the black guys told the crowd, "Why don't you guys sit back and watch the show for a while. As soon as we're done using this bitch you can have her."

With that, one guy put his hand on Nancy's head and forced her down on her knees. With his other hand he fed my slut wife his hard dick. When she took about one third of his fat cock in her mouth she shook her head back and forth. I know from experience that when she was doing this little trick she was licking the guy's head hard with her tongue. She was also looking up at the guy as she blew him for his approval. He showed how much he enjoyed her cock sucking by fucking her face with hard and fast thrusts. We could all hear my wife nearly gagging as the black guy rammed his thick cock down her throat. The crowd enjoyed this and soon calls to "Choke that cunt", rang from the group of spectators.

As one black guy fucked her mouth, the other one rubbed his dick across her face. The guy that was playing with her cunt and ass, asked someone to hand him an empty longneck beer bottle. When he was given one, he ordered my wife to "Spread you're mother-fucking legs bitch." Nancy spread her knees further apart as her black master ordered her. The guy then rubbed the tip of the bottle around my wife's pussy and finally shoved it up her cunt until the entire neck disappeared. Her fucked her with the bottle with a steady tempo. The crowd began to chant "More, more." The black guy got a wicked grin on his face and when the neck of the bottle disappeared up her cunt, he twisted it back and forth while pushing it up further up her snatch. My wife's eyes grew wide and she tried to pull away from the cock in her mouth when she realized that he was about to shove the entire bottle into her. The black guy who had his dick in her mouth slapped her across the face and said, "Who the fuck told you to stop sucking bitch? You stop sucking my dick again before I shoot my fucking load down your throat and I'll slap the shit out of you. Do you understand cunt? Now look at me and nod your head up and down if you understand." My wife was on her knees with his dick in her mouth and she nodded yes. "Now that's a good little cunt. Now suck on daddy's dick like a good girl." My wife continued where she left off and bobbed her head up and down on her "daddy's" dick.

All the time that that exchange was taking place, the guy behind her had worked almost the entire beer bottle up her cunt. When he had it all the way in so that the label was in her pussy he let go of the bottle and told my wife to hold it in her pussy. When some of it slid out of her cunt he responded by giving her a good roundhouse smack on her ass. This caused her to yell and jerk upward, dislodging daddy's cock from her mouth. The guy who she was sucking grabbed her hard by the hair and shook her head furiously, back and forth and up and down. He screamed at her "You stupid fucking cunt, what did I just tell you?" When my poor wife said she was sorry, he slapped her hard across the face. My wife had tears in her eyes. When "daddy" saw this he told her "What the fuck are you crying about bitch. I'm gonna give you something to cry about." He dragged her by the hair over to a barstool. He pulled her to her high heeled feet by her hair and made her bend over the stool and told her to spread her "mother fucking" legs as far as she could. Now everyone in the bar had a perfect view of her cunt and asshole. The beer bottle that was in her pussy slid out onto the floor while she was being dragged. The guy who shoved it up her cunt now grabbed her by the hair, held the bottle up to her face and yelled "Don't you know how to listen, you white piece of shit? Didn't I tell you to keep this bottle in your fucking pussy." When my wife said yes, he slapped her hard across the face and said; "Now I'm going to teach you a lesson."

The first black guy told his friend that his punishment was first. He asked if anyone had any rope to tie "this fucking pig's" hands with. One of the white guys in the crowd said he would go outside and get some from his truck. When he came back, the black guy tied her hands behind her back while she was bent over the stool. He then announced to the crowd that anyone who wanted to could fuck her. There was one condition and that was that before you could fuck the helpless whore, the guy had had to give her five hard slaps across her ass. The person then could fuck her for one minute only. After he was through he had to move to her head and fuck her mouth for another full minute. The guy could cum in her pussy or her mouth during that time. If he didn't cum within those two minutes he had to go to the end of the line and start all over.

The black guy told my wife before the entertainment started that she was not to say anything or he would change the rules to ten hard slaps across her ass. When the first guy came "up to bat" he smacked my wife's upturned ass a good five hard times. My wife just twisted her head back and forth each time his hand smacked her ass. The guy then rammed his hard cock up her cunt and in about thirty seconds her shot his load deep inside her. The black guy then told someone to place a dish on the floor directly underneath my wife's cunt so that any cum dripping out of it would collect in the plate.

The second guy dished out her five slaps to the ass and then fucked her for a minute and then moved to her mouth. At the same time contestant number three spanked her five times and proceeded to fuck her from behind. It was really an arousing sight to see my wife bent over a bar stool, wearing just her black high heeled pumps, her big floppy tits swaying toward the floor, her hands tied behind her back, one guy fucking her cunt and another guy fucking her mouth. It was also entertaining to see her jump with pain every time some guy gave her ass a good hard smack. As each guy took his turn spanking and then fucking her, the third black guy of the group stayed on her side and was pulling on her nipples like he was trying to milk a cow.

For the next thirty minutes or so the eleven other guys in the bar, including the bar tender, continued to spank and fuck my poor helpless wife. When the last guy finished, her ass was almost as red as an apple. Four of the eleven guys came in her pussy while the other seven shot their loads down her throat. Some of the guy's cum that leaked from her cunt fell onto the dish. The first black guy had her lick the dish clean and swallow every drop of cum from the plate.

The second black guy said it was now his turn to punish my wife for letting the beer bottle slip out of her cunt. Her asked the bar tender for an empty liquor bottle. He held the bottle up to my wife's face and told her: "Do you see this bottle bitch? I'm gonna shove this thing all the way up your mother fucking pussy. I'm gonna stretch that cunt of yours so far I'll be able to ram my fist up to my elbow up there." With that he went behind my wife and started to fuck her with the neck of the bottle. When my poor wife started to protest, the first black guy grabbed her by the hair, shoved his cock in her mouth and told her: "Shut the fuck up bitch, we aint done with you yet."

The second black guy now had the whole neck of the bottle buried in her pussy and was now twisting and pushing the bottle to get the base in as well. The entire group of guys including myself gathered around to see if my wife's cunt could take the bottle. Slowly but surely we watched as my wife's pussy stretched further and further over the thicker part of the liquor bottle. After about two minutes or so half of the fucking bottle had disappeared up her cunt. We couldn't believe how much her pussy was stretched. As the black guy held the bottle inside her, he bent over and started to lick my wife's asshole. He spit on her asshole and then asked someone to give him back the original beer bottle.
He then started to work the neck of the beer bottle up my wife's asshole. She tried to scream but the first black guy grabbed her head and shoved his dick deeper into her mouth until her nose was pressed against his stomach. The second black guy buried the neck of the beer bottle in my wife's asshole. He told her that he was going to let go of both bottles and if she knew what was good for her she'd be sure to hold each bottle so they wouldn't fall out. When he let go of the bottles the crowd let out a cheer. If was quite a sight to see my wife bent over with a beer bottle sticking out of her ass and a liquor bottle hanging out of her pussy. He kept her that way for about 30 seconds and then pulled each bottle out of their respective holes. He then went to my wife's head and had her clean off the liquor bottle with her tongue. What was really enjoyable was when he stuck the neck of the beer bottle that just came out of her asshole into her mouth like it was a glass cock.

After that little show, he then went behind my wife and told her it was now time for the real thing. He spread her as cheeks apart and placed the tip of his cock at her ass hole. He pushed forward a little, pulled back, pushed forward again and sank his dick up her ass. He fucked her hard and steady. Each time he sank his dick up her ass hole her whole body shook. He said to wife: "You like that bitch? By the time I'm through fucking your ass you can stick a baseball bat up there and you wouldn't feel it." As he assaulted her ass, his friend was savagely fucking he face. He was holding her by her hair with his left hand and shoving his dick all the way down her throat. As he fucked her mouth he was slapping her on the side of the face and calling her a worthless piece of shit. I know my wife, and believe me she was turned on by the verbal and physical abuse she was receiving.

Finally the guy in her mouth blew his load down her throat. As he shot his load he had his dick completely in Nancy's mouth. She nearly choked trying to swallow his present. He kept his dick in her mouth until it went limp and slipped out between her lips. Immediately the third black guy grabbed her hair and face-fucked her as the other guy did.

These last two black guys continued to fuck her for another five minutes or so until the guy fucking her mouth emptied his nuts down her throat. The one fucking her ass shot his spunk up her ass. When he pulled his dick out of her ass hole it was covered in his cum. Her went over to my wife's face and shoved his dick in her mouth and told her: "Clean my dick with your mouth bitch." As Nancy licked his dick clean he asked her: "You like the taste of your asshole on some guy's dick, don't you baby?" My wife looked up at him and answered simply "Yes."

By this time it was getting late, so I asked if anyone else wanted a piece of my wife. When no one answered yes. I went and untied her hands from behind her back. Someone handed me her blouse, slacks and pocketbook. As I always like to do, I made Nancy walk out of the bar and across the parking lot with nothing on but her high-heeled pumps.

On the way home she I asked if she enjoyed herself tonight, she bent over to unzip my fly and said "Does this answer your question?"

@
Attached Files
File Type: txt a night out.txt (15.8 KB, 1696 views)