Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-07-2002, 12:56 AM
the Lusty Wench

Booty Call

Something I wrote several months ago .....

I knock at his door, I promised myself I wouldn't do this, but I've been feeling desperate for the feeling of a man sliding in and out of me - desperate for it for days now and it only gets more intense with the passing of each hour, though I've tried to deal with it with that toy - a girl's best friend - no matter how complete the release, the aching and longing has not passed!

So here I am, at the door of my previous boyfriend, we only broke up a few weeks ago, but the break up is complete, we want different things from life and we both know it. We still like each other very much and the friendship will continue. He knows how to fill me when these feelings hit - though I didn't ever want to do this . . . "booty call" thing. It's late, almost midnight, I know he'll still be awake, he works an evening shift so isn't usually home til after 11 pm.

The door opens, he sees how dark of a green my eyes are, my head bent down a bit but my eyes looking up at him. I don't have to speak, he knows the look. He smiles at me reassuringly and pulls me into his place and keeps leading me into his bedroom. I forget sometimes how easy things are with him, it's why we stayed together for so long, even when we knew it wasn't the best thing for either of us.

But tonight, I ache with wanting, desire is a tangible thing, I see his nose twitch ever so slightly, he's caught the scent of my need and I see it's effect wash over him in less than a heartbeat, he becomes the "hunter". Fierce need flashes from his eyes. Urgently he pushes my coat off my shoulders, surprised at the simple t-shirt I have on underneath, looks closely for a moment, and smiles as he pulls it off of me, knowing that there is nothing else to remove.

He pushes me hard the remaining distance across the room until I lose my balance, falling (none to gracefully) - sprawled on his bed. He doesn't wait for me to arrange myself more neatly, he's on top of me, his hand between my legs, two fingers and then rapidly switching to three fingers pumping into me, his mouth latched tightly to my nipple, alternatively sucking, and biting at me. I can feel the fullness of his erection pressed against my stomach, but he is intent on getting me to cum before he does anything about his own pulsing desire. He knows just what I like, and how I'll respond, but he's never known me to want it so primal before this. I see the excitement in him because of that, he knows that I have to see this as him doing me a favor and so he can push me farther, then he ever dared before.

He continues to finger-fuck me, he moves from kissing my breasts to kissing my mouth, until I cum, even as I'm cumming, he keeps pushing me, making sure I get the maximum orgasm. Then shifting both of us around a bit, his breath is raspy and I see the excitement he's feeling - almost beyond his control . . . . he always wanted to try the crazy animalistic - sheer carnal sexual adventurous stuff . . . he's getting his chance tonight and I'm not about to deny him this time. I want it too . . . so much!

He pulls me so my hips are right on the edge of the bed, pulls each of my legs up and lifts part of my body off the bed as he drapes my knees over his shoulders - my lower legs and feet dangle down his back. He pushes his penis into me all the way to the hilt, spanking my butt hard with his free hand. I moan, he spanks me a few more times, a stinging and burning sensation covers my butt. He thrusts deep and hard into my pussy, pulling out almost completely each time and pushing in with such force. I sob each time he thrusts into me. He's never been like this with me, always gentle, always making sure my needs were met and never pushing too hard for more. Ohhhhhh! I wish I'd known what I was missing!

I whimper, the words come out of me very softly, "fuck me, keep fucking me, . . . harder, ohhhhh . . . spank me again, make me your slave, . . . keep doing me, fucking me!" he is gracious and complies.

I leave his place nearly 24 hours later, he's certain he'll be seeing me again, soon. He smiles at me and kisses me softly while his hand reaches inside my coat and he thrusts three fingers up my pussy . . . hard, four or five times. He pulls away from the gentle kiss he's just given me, a wicked grin on his face as he puts his fingers into his mouth and sucks them clean. "Cum again soon." I will. I couldn't stay away from that kind of pleasure! @
Old 10-07-2002, 12:57 AM
the Lusty Wench

hope you enjoyed it - I always love to hear comments!
Old 10-07-2002, 05:01 AM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hard and fast finger fucking, got to be better than shaking hands or kisses on the cheek.

You may be setting a whole new trend for greeting and parting.

Enjoyed the story :)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 10-07-2002, 07:20 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Glyndwr~ you told me that was the customary greeting in your country....;):p

jjjjbo~ another great story

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-07-2002, 02:21 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Daaayyummm girl!!!! I just had to turn the fan on.......:D

Loved it, as I have all of your stories. Keep up the good work and I'll be looking forward to more! :)
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 10-08-2002, 07:12 PM
the Lusty Wench

Glyndwr - what a friggin good idea! lol thanks!

Lilith - thanks for your positive words

SS - you know I luv ya girlfriend ... thanks always for your support!!!!!

j
Old 09-11-2003, 11:25 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
Very hot and wanton! Expert writing of the very very short story!
I could feel your pussy quivering and your nipples being bitten.
Your cheeks were such a lovely red. His cum was dripping down your ass crack. Did he lick you clean... so much was left to our wondering. What will he do to you next?
!!!!
Old 09-12-2003, 03:55 AM
Learning to talk sexy

LOL .... (just so you know ... I now write under the name FZZY) ... So glad you enjoyed the story ... thanks for taking time to let me know... I always appreciate hearing the details of what you thought as you read the story. thanks again!!!
Old 09-12-2003, 12:15 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Send a message via AIM to Zetacon4 Send a message via MSN to Zetacon4 Send a message via Yahoo to Zetacon4
Quote:
Originally posted by fzzy
LOL .... (just so you know ... I now write under the name FZZY) ... So glad you enjoyed the story ... thanks for taking time to let me know... I always appreciate hearing the details of what you thought as you read the story. thanks again!!!

There must be a part II to this hot story... More details.
I have to feel you quiver and scream as he pounds into you.
Describe your breasts some too. I just love this booty call setting.
Old 09-12-2003, 06:31 PM
Learning to talk sexy

Sorry Zetacon4 ... that's all there is to that story, though I've written other stories under both jjjjbo name and fzzy name .... really glad you liked this one, but no more to the story. :(
Old 09-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Kissing Your Soft Parts!

Quote:
Originally posted by fzzy
Sorry Zetacon4 ... that's all there is to that story, though I've written other stories under both jjjjbo name and fzzy name .... really glad you liked this one, but no more to the story. :(

What do you have in mind for your next story?
Need some suggestions? I am a volunteer editor over at Literotica. It's a lot of work, but rather fun.
What subjects do you usually enjoy using while writing short stories?

Just call me Zee.
Old 10-22-2003, 08:40 PM

and mother told me girls never feel THAT way

Great story loved the descriptions and really got into the images

Saggy
Old 10-23-2003, 04:11 AM
Learning to talk sexy

thanks saggy ... maybe your mom didn't want you to expect too much .... (at least not toooooo soon)! LOL So glad you enjoyed the story ... it is actually one of the first erotic stories I ever wrote.
Old 10-24-2003, 09:29 AM

Yummy story jjjbo - I never realised before that you and fzzy were one and the same!
Old 11-03-2003, 02:19 AM
Learning to talk sexy

thanks Gusaspar, glad you liked the story ... :)