Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2001, 02:13 PM
baezinc

Exclamation best introduction to kiny sex

hey girls, just wondering i wanna explore more w/ my girlfriend,
Anal, public, swallowing... etc. but I'm not sure how to introduce things w/out making her squirm! I believe she has a kinky side to her but puts on a front, what are some things that got ya'll going your first time?
Old 10-04-2001, 11:41 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

Re: best introduction to kiny sex

Quote:
Originally posted by baezinc
I believe she has a kinky side to her but puts on a front, what are some things that got ya'll going your first time?

You may find she is wanting the same things, but like you, not sure how to bring up the subject...one of you should mention it, and judge the reaction. You may be suprised at the results...thats what happened with me..

Sharniqua
Old 01-25-2004, 03:23 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Bumping this...wondering how you get someone to stretch themselves sexually speaking...

If there are things you want to try, do you come right out and ask? Do you hint? Do you just try it and risk the reaction?

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-25-2004, 03:40 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
well the first time guy tied me up i was young and when he asked i was like OH HELL NO lol he said ok np and thena little later he had my arms above my head and suddenly SNAP they were cufed , he told me if i freaked out or wanted them off to say so , but it was kinda cool and i said no go ahead. it was nice to have it just done. wheni thought about stuff i always wud get embarassed but just having it done slowy and explained was a turn on and i wud almost always comply so i figured if i liked it thatt way thats the way i wud do it lol , and wheni used a toy on a guy i didnt ask or talk about before i just did it , he so luved it!!! think i shall do it again sooN!

~nikki~
Old 01-25-2004, 03:48 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
I agree Nikki and am very much the same. Part of sex is the exploration for me.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 01-25-2004, 03:54 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
oh yes im serious when i say ill try ALMOST nething once. and usually luv it so ill go again many time later lol. luv to explore

~nikki~
Old 01-25-2004, 06:30 PM
Loungin' Around

I think it depends on the guy -- I'm more likely to "just do it" if he gives me ANY indication that he's adventurous. However, with my SO I ALWAYS ask -- he has too many boundaries to even begin to guess.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 01-25-2004, 09:54 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to poisonluvr
I've always been one to just go for it, I enjoy the excitement of not knowing what is coming. But if your unsure how your partner would react I think it is best to discuss it first. I'm pretty much open to trying anything once. Even if you think your partner maynot be into whatever you suggesting at the time, it can still lead to trying new things if your both aware of what the other wants.
Old 01-27-2004, 05:50 AM

Fantasise together, fantasise, fantasise.... You'll soon figure out just what dark fantasies she's got hidden away. If you're playing with her ass and whispering about how you're going to slowly skewer her in it next time, she'll either get off you and make the coffee or (hopefully) go all soft and juicy in your hands. OK - tha's one more thing to write on the to-do list.