Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-13-2002, 09:19 AM
~*Forget Me Not*~

Thumbs down Harrassing/Stalking Members

It has been brought to my attention that some members are being harrassed/stalked in emails and/or pm's.

If this is happening to you.....please let Lilith, Legend and/or myself know right away. We shall take care of the member/s that are harrassing you.

This will not be tolorated here at Pixies!

Thank you.

"Never shall I forget the time I spent with you. Please
continue to be my friend, as you will always find me yours."
Ludwig van Beethoven (1770-1827)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."
Old 05-13-2002, 03:08 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

And then she will turn them over to me and I will help administer the punishment.

It is a sad tihng to hear that members are being harrased here.

Old 05-13-2002, 03:12 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
TY Prophet but I assure you there would be little left of them for you to deal with.....

Please remember that I am always available to help with any questions or concerns you may have. Never hesitate to contact me! I always leave my dungeon door open

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-14-2002, 02:00 PM

Well I dont know about the rest of you but there was this crow that kept mistaking me for an ear of corn.
while you slept.
Rodger Waters
Old 05-14-2002, 02:11 PM

I've had my share of stalkers in the past from here. I guess that's why I rarely post and why I'm afraid to post my pics again. I posted pics a long time ago and they ended up posted in places they weren't suppose to be. The emails actually became threatening.
Old 05-14-2002, 02:42 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Again I want to remind you ladies, and men too, that the only way we can prevent this is for you to report any inappropriate mail or activity to Me, Diva, or Legend. We can't help if we are not apprised of the situation! TY

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 05-19-2002, 10:16 AM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
Yes, please let us know! I promise I'll sing Henry The Eight over and over until they give their word that they'll stop.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 05-19-2002, 10:49 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Cool Diva, Lilith and Legend- DON’T TELL US ABOUT YOUR PROBLEM PEOPLE…

… unless you mean it! You can just kick what every is left of them when you’re finished, over to Irish and me. I’m confident that we (speaking for my buddy) will be happy to TALK to anybody that annoys a family member.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 06-09-2002, 12:24 AM
ass man

Send a message via Yahoo to Brian_Watt
who would be stupid enough to do that online, the person's involved must not have much of a life
Old 06-09-2002, 04:26 AM

legend and all,
Quote:
Originally posted by legend
Yes, please let us know! I promise I'll sing Henry The Eight over and over until they give their word that they'll stop.

(newbie allowed to raise his voice? ) wont work, unfortunately you cannot strap the wrongdoers into a Vogonian poetry appreciation chair and then read Vogon poetry to him, does not work online. Excluding the person does not help either, he/she comes back under another moniker and, worse, may attract fellow minds. And you have the mess multiplied.

But what works online: public flogging (hating to say it, but it must be public!!)
if the wrongdoer enters the ethically yellow or red area, he/she can be grabbed by the throat and told bluntly and in extended detail that his/her behaviour is not appreciated at all and why.

Without being agressive to his/her person at all, attack the facts and the behaviour mercilessly! And if other members come and join you, even better.

Been there, done that. Works. Even on covertly hostile or schoolyard bully minds. They do not give their word, BTW, but they start to behave properly.

BTW,
you forum is wonderful; i find me sitting round-eyed and open-mouthed and unable to believe it. Mostly concerning social interaction (yes, admitted, finding out about most-off-road ways to play together, too ). Like a big, intact family.

Considering the mere size and knowing other forums and their style, it is a wonder to me that so few flamers and other wrongdoers are around. Compliment to the moderators and leading minds!

Greets,
Bernhard
Old 06-09-2002, 11:12 PM
Vampyre/ Knight

Send a message via Yahoo to Prophet Reality
Cool

I think that for the most part this is how we have handled such wrongdoers. And as soon as one of them makes their move the enitre Pixies "Family" teams up and makes it very clear that we do not want this kind of posting on our forum. It has worked, and there have been a few times when our "Family" has not gotten along and had problems. But we are a "Family" of sorts and that happens, and hopefully all is worked out and forgiven, if not forgotten.

Thank you for your input and your compliment as well. Granted I am not a moderator, but have always backed their decisions and will continue to do so. Welcome to the Pixies "Family"!

Old 06-10-2002, 03:04 AM

Prophet Reality,

thanx for the clarification and thanx for the welcome!

Greets,
Bernhard
Old 06-19-2002, 08:19 PM

Being relatively new to Pixies...could I please have the "pixies" definition of "Stalking/Harrassment?" During the past month that I've been a member, I've responded to 1 PM, and have sent only 2 unsolicited PM's to 2 different members. I Hope that is not considered stalking/harrassment. Please enlighten me as to "Pixies Etiquette."
Old 06-19-2002, 09:58 PM
Horny Devil

Send a message via ICQ to legend
reptitive, unwanted PM's would be considered harrassment divot109 - i.e. if someone keeps sending you messages even though you've told them you do not wish to receive any more, that would be harrassment.

The sun is gone, but I have a light - Kurt Cobain

~I love Nikki~
Old 06-30-2002, 04:24 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to hardinsd
Quote:
Originally posted by dice45
legend and all,

(newbie allowed to raise his voice? ) wont work, unfortunately you cannot strap the wrongdoers into a Vogonian poetry appreciation chair and then read Vogon poetry to him, does not work online. Excluding the person does not help either, he/she comes back under another moniker and, worse, may attract fellow minds. And you have the mess multiplied.

ahhhh, if you were to read vogon poetry to anyone that would DEFINITELY keep them in check, i mean, it IS the worst poetry in the galaxy!

ok, for any of you who have no idea what that was all about, read the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy by douglas adams, great group of books.

and as far as harrasment is concerned, the people that post up there pics on here do so of there own free will, harrassing them will do nothing but make them not want to post. I personally enjoy looking at all the pics that are posted up here (don't we all ) but if those few people keep harrasing, no one will be posting pics up and this wonderful site will be no more (and i just found it a couple days ago!)

SO KOCK IT OFF!!!!!!!