Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 02:06 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Send a message via Yahoo to BamaKyttn
Indecent Proposal

I had a friend at work who threw a FIT because her boyfriend was planning an amazingly romantic proposal. Orchestrating everything down to having a photographer there to catch the moment. He planned it around their family (she has a 6 year old son from her first marriage) trip to SC, He was lining up everything in advance and she started snooping. Found the paper with "photographer" scrawled on it and an out of state number, then one with "ring 3:00" these were on or around his laptop, no where she should have been snooping.

As a woman I would have noticed the fact that he was talking to my dad a lot and taken the gentle hint of "hey honey do you have a white sundress? and pack a white button shirt and khakis for the son please?" and smiled to myself and waited, fairly certain that it was goin to happen soon.....

Oh no not her, she starts prying, asking him, confronting him, and berating him. After 2 weeks of constant nagging he breaks down and tells her. Yes I wanted your son there with us when I pulled out the ring I wanted us all in the picture.....

She got MAD. Screaming about him ruining the surprise and kicked him out.

That was around August, in October he asked her again and she accepted. I foresee another divorce in her future, or a murder in his. They've set the date for June, I'm a bridesmaid..... I keep telling her this is a bad idea she shouldn't do this......>shrug< she's grown.

Anyone have any proposal stories they would like to share?

Kyttn
Old 12-11-2010, 02:32 AM

I asked.

She said yes.

It lasted 18 years.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:51 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Christmas night + amazing sex = proposal (24 years ago)

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-11-2010, 11:18 AM
Insatiable

Cold Miami evening, ring in a champagne glass at one of the city's best restaurants...applause from the patrons after I slipped the ring on (the applause wasn't planned...LOL)...that was 20 years ago.
Old 12-11-2010, 08:27 PM
~a little bit naughty~

Waiting for mine and when it finally comes I will rush here to shout out all the details. I might even post a pic of the ring.

@BamaKyttn, that is a terrible story and that girl needs her ass kicked. Just saying!

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 12-16-2010, 04:13 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Tess, Actually I think HE needs his ass kicked for it. He has known her more than 10 years, before during and after her first marriage. "You knew I was a snake when you picked me up...." It's his second marriage as well, though his first marriage was to a young woman who was terminally ill, it only lasted about 6 months before he was a widower. Yes he knew she was terminal when they wed, she was bedridden at the time of their marriage.

Another married couple (friends of myself and Marlboro) told us their proposal story.......

So he was behind her balls deep in her ass (no small amazement, as he is VERY generously endowed) and suddenly says.... "hey, you wanna get married?" to which she replied "mmmmmhmmmuhhhhhh GOD YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Now 5 years after the impromptu anal proposal they are still married and now he has switched holes because they're working on their first child!

yeah we've got some odd friends.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:15 AM

Aha, the old snooker quandary, do I pot the pink or the brown.
Old 12-16-2010, 05:41 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
he came home from a TDY and we were wrestling (cloths on, keep ur mind outta the gutter... LOL) and he pinned me down, stared in my eyes and said he missed me so much while he was gone and could not imagine his life with out me. he asked me and told me he wasn't gonna let me up unless i said yes LOL!!!

it was so sweet from a man who is not usually a sweetie!
Old 12-16-2010, 09:02 PM

I showed her the ring and ask her to marry me,she laughed, that was 37yrs ago come to think of it she's never said yes yet.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:57 PM
Yankee in Dixie

Have you thought about asking again? Do a vow renewal type thing?
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf
Old 12-17-2010, 12:33 AM

And give her a chance to say no?
Old 12-17-2010, 05:18 AM
Starry-eyed Pixie

Over a year ago, Marlboro and I were in a hotel. He told me he didn't believe in divorce and thats why he'd been very careful to not make a commitment to any woman. He felt that it was a commitment not entered into lightly and that he wanted to be sure she was the one he would spend the rest of his life with.

He then told me he had decided from our first 10 + hour conversation, sight unseen, that I was what- who he'd been looking for. He gave me a year and a day to make up my mind.

Since then I told him if he really wants my answer he needed to show up with a ring.

He has moved to Alabama, from TX. He has met all four of my parents (the two that raised me, and the two that are college friends of theirs that helped raise me). He has met the majority of my extended family, only one has been alarmed by him. Unfortunately color bias is still alive but my other aunt told her hes "a nice boy" and to "get to know him before you condemn him."

He has cooked almost daily for myself and my parents for several months. He spent a week away from me with my father helping at a Search and Rescue seminar in a non climate controlled camp lodge, and is looking into getting a dog so he can train it for Search and Recovery work so he better understands my hobby. He's teaching me to code so I can understand better his passion as well.

His father has spent a couple of weeks with us, and my parents. Everything is going beautifully.

We had our (dating) one year anniversary earlier this month, he reminded me for a few weeks before the date. The next night I was in the bathroom. Doing what you do in a bathroom sitting down... He tapped at the door, stuck his head in and held out his hand, palm down. He dropped something in my palm, blurted "Here, this should fit, I love you!" and disappeared down the hall before the cold weight in my hand even registered.

It's unconventional, even the ring is unconventional. The ring is silver, and there's rock involved but no diamond. Our rings are silver over rare earth magnets. We are different. We each feel the other is rare. And like the rings, have a very strong attraction to each other.

I haven't technically said yes yet. I can't wear it on my finger due to work (no rings allowed unless on a chain around your neck) nor can he, it would erase his laptop.

But I will say he surprised me.....