Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-02-2003, 12:57 PM
Ethical Epicurean

Send a message via AIM to lakritze Send a message via Yahoo to lakritze
Lakritze is the German word for licorice. The word started out being used as a password for some sites that required one to enter.Since I was eating some Collard and Bowser licorice taffy at the time,the name stuck.(excuse the pun).The name just evolved into an idenity of it's own.
Old 12-02-2003, 05:29 PM
Scottish Angel

I decided on mine because:
~~~I'm a Scot ( celt)
~~~I'm a nurse(angel~~~~hahaha!)
~~~I have a really cute "celticangel" tattoo!!!
Old 12-03-2003, 04:20 PM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
um nikki1979 my names nicole and ppl callme nikki and i was bron in 1979 nothing grand for me LOL

~nikki~
Old 12-05-2003, 02:31 PM
Fill This Space

Send a message via AIM to dancingrugger Send a message via Yahoo to dancingrugger
Mine is fairly self explanatory as well ... Im a dancer and a rugby player, it suits me, and it somewhat illustrates my unorthodoxy(i may have just made a word up there, i'm not sure but it fits), seeing as how most people that don't really know me exclaim "dance and rugby, thats a weird combo" ... thats me. Even if i ever (perish the thought) quit dancing completely or stop playing rugby, i will still consider myself a dancer & a rugger.

I am prepared to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the great ordeal of meeting me is another matter.
Sir Winston Churchill

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
Friedrich Nietzsche
Old 02-26-2012, 04:10 PM
Pixie since 9/3/2001

Any wanting to add to this list?
Old 02-26-2012, 05:28 PM
Causer of Unrest

I'm in AZ; I was a redhead at the time I joined, plus I liked the idea of "red hot." It applied to both the weather here, and my aspirations.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 02-26-2012, 09:44 PM
Yankee in Dixie

I have been Nights Watch or Lord Snow since I got my own computer and hit the net. I got it from the book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R.R. Martin (the first book hit hbo A Game of Thrones). In the series the Nights Watch was a group of men who stood on the wall in the north that separated the kingdom from the wild and what lay beyond. They hold no loyalty to any lord, king, or country. Jon Snow (better known as Lord Snow) was the bastard son of the highest ranking noble in the north. An outcast because of his bastard status, though a good man. I've always been an outcast, I've always been a good man.
"BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Will he offer me his mouth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his teeth? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his jaws? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes. GIRL: Again, will he offer me his hunger? BOY: Yes! GIRL: Yes. BOY: On a hot summer night, would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses? GIRL: Yes. BOY: I bet you say that to all the boys!" -Meatloaf