Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2001, 06:30 PM
dobbydog

Thumbs up Sexy Young Slut's First Times!

Iam Amber Black. I am a senior at my highschool in texas. I am such a huge slut that i felt like telling you all about me. MY first time in a sexual relasionship was when I was 13. I was sitting calmly i my desk when my English teacher Mr. Toy asked me to come to the front. He told me that my grades were continusly sinkin and I had to come for extra help after school. I arrived in his office at 4:30 ( I had cheer practoice so i was a little late.) I was in my uniform. I had been payind attention for 10 minutes when Mr. Toy started touching me. Mr. Toy is about 54 years old but good looking. Mr. TOy grabbed my arm and pulled me in for a kiss. What a kiss it was. He then told me another way to bring up my mark was being his sex slave. I agred. So he stripped me. Then pushed me onto the floor and told me to grab his cock and suck it. I did as he said. " Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Amber you are amazing.... I have always wanted to fuck u since the moment i first saw you. Let me put my cok into you warm soft virgin pussy" he said. WELL I aged and sat up on his desk and we kissed until he fit his cock up my tight hole. "mMmmmmmmmmmmmm" I said. Then I felt his warn sermen come up and it made me feel Amazing. Then My dad walked in..........