Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 07-19-2020, 10:45 AM

Seaside shenanigans (part 2)

We were a group of 6 at the house, more a big shack really, positioned right on the beach, other houses nearby - with sand, sea and sun available! There was swimming going on during the late afternoon and we had something to eat in the house in the evening. I noticed Kate having quite a long conversation with Jan, one of the other 2 girls in the party. During supper it was decided that the next night we would all eat out at the Tin Pan Alley restaurant in town, a nice place with an outside terrace looking over a yacht marina. During the afternoon the two other men, John and Felix, and Dana would go off into town in the afternoon thus leaving Kate, Jan and I back at the beach.

In the morning, quite early, I was just stretching before my run along the beach when Kate emerged also in shorts, vest and trainers.

“Can I come with you on your run?”

“Sure, we can go along together,” so when I had finished my routine off we set along the shore seeking the firm area of sand to run on. As we went along I could admire Kate’s good-looking body and I could tell in the first 10 minutes or so that she was pretty fit as she had no trouble running along at my pace, which, I will admit, was not at high speed but more geared for longer distances.

“You know, William, after I had gone to bed last night all I could think of was seeing you as I came into your room yesterday to see you sitting there with your hand wrapped round your cock. Absolutely wonderful it was!”

“Yeah, well, it was a bit embarrassing. I guess I should have locked the door, but I suppose I thought nobody was around. Anyway, I’m glad you didn’t walk out. During the night you must have been feeling a bit horny?”

“Um, I guess so!”

“You should have come in to see me.”

“No, I felt I couldn’t do that because you had John sleeping in there with you.”

“I suppose you’re right there……..but look, we’re alone here now, why don’t we stop and try a different sort of exercise right here?” I grinned at her but she was having none of it. We continued our run Kate having hinted that we might get together later.

We swam, we showered, broke fast with the others, mooned about, did some more swimming in the morning out to the raft moored offshore, went to the local store to get something for lunch, and, having eaten outside the beach house the other 3 went off for the afternoon. Kate and Jan and I were left. We were lazing on the beach lying in the shade of an umbrella, Jan sitting off on her own a bit in a lounger reading.

Kate just said, quite casually: “I want to know what made you decide to go into your room yesterday to masturbate, on your own, when you had girls here to try it on with.” A sort of jaw dropping question it was for me! Heavens, here she is again questioning me – but, nonetheless, intriguing!

“Oh, I dunno really. Guess I was in the shower, saw a bikini lying around, suddenly thought it might be nice to have a bit of self indulgence, and it sort of went from there.” Even as I was responding to Kate who was lying on her front in her bikini just inches from me I could feel myself stirring. I did not want to be embarrassing myself on the beach, especially as I noticed Jan looking over at that moment. I don’t think she could hear - but I did not know what these two might have concocted up between them.

Jan was a nice girl, very attractive face, dark hair, long, her body much more full than Kate’s and covered by a one piece swimsuit. She appeared to have no liaison with any of the other guys visiting that week-end.

After my last swim I said I was off to the house to take a shower and I would see the girls in a few minutes. In the shower – which was of the hand held type – I was, of course, not able to hear much with the water sloshing around, my body covered in gel, when I noticed a momentary drop in temperature and then a pair of hands on my shoulders.

“Don’t move,” intoned Kate. A chap does what he is told in such a circumstance! After all, I was vulnerable!

“I’m just going to help you wash,” Kate said, and her hands started on my shoulders, neck, back, washing, massaging, kneading, right down to my buttocks, down my back legs, up to the buttocks again where, to my surprise, she dug in her nails sending a sharp stab of light pain through me.

“Turn around.” I did so. “Glad to see you’re happy once more!” she laughed. I certainly was as she washed my front side, then dropped a hand to my engorged organ. She switched off the water, soaped up my tool and balls and played with them while gradually turning me around all the while remaining in front of me, then kissing me and touching me with one hand.

“Just open your legs a bit so I can feel you better,” she said. She stroked (such bliss!), and a moment later there was another hand sliding between my buttocks reaching my globes, starting to finger them and lightly massage them. I half turned to see Jan behind me on all fours, her hands reaching up while at the same time Kate, who had re-soaped my rod, was moving her hand up and down its whole length, raising my temperature swiftly. She then kept changing rhythm: “Just trying out some of the techniques you mentioned yesterday,” Kate said.

Jan moved round to my side pushing Kate gently further round.

“We’re both going to do you now, William,” Jan said. She grasped my cock near its base and Kate held me above Jan’s hand so my cock was completely enveloped and after a couple of clumsy starts while they sorted out the motion they had an up and down movement on me which was exquisite. My whole rod was being massaged slowly and rhythmically and Jan still had a hand round me to finger my balls. My excitement mounted, my cock was straining for release as the delicate hands slid up and down the soapy member, Kate’s fingers catching the sensitive spot and I knew it would only be a very short time before I erupted with the marvellous sensations of my cumming. And so it was! Heavy breathing accompanied by some thrusting and bending of my legs and Jan’s fingers agitating my globes caused my manhood to perform with ribbons of juice spilling from the end over Kate’s hand and arm as they continued the gentle milking till there was no more.

“That was so good you two,” I said. “A great idea to do it together, never had it done like that.”

“Yeah, I liked it too,” said Jan as she stood. “I’m feeling hot myself.” She reached up, kissed me, and I felt her body – still in her swimsuit! “You get finished so Kate and I can shower,” Jan said.