Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-10-2001, 03:42 PM

Public sex

Have you ever been caught doing the nasty in public & ifyou have what happened?
Old 05-11-2001, 07:51 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to nutworld
I've had sex in a bathroom of a K-Mart in Virginia, and in the back of a car in an Applebees parking lot in Alabama, but I've never been caught...maybe seen and possibly heard..but not caught.

Old 05-11-2001, 10:32 AM

i've been caught in the car at a fishing reserve by the state patrol...luckily i knew the officer so nothing was done... but i can honestly say he was getting one hell of a show when he walked up!
Old 01-10-2003, 09:45 PM
Stiff Member

My girlfriend and I beached my Hobie Cat on what we thought was a deserted beach and she commenced to give me head. Just before I was about to pop, some scientists from the Smithsonian Institute( no trespassing signs of course) came out of the trees and were really pissed at us. We took off but I'll never forget the feeling of watching those guys see my girl blowing me.

I can't get through to her 'cause it doesn't permit
But I'm gonna give her everything I've got to give.

I hear your sweet voice calling
out my name
As I stare from a six foot cell
And from beyond I heard the words
Deceptively Yours
Old 01-11-2003, 04:15 AM
Cheese Head Member

I got a blow job in the woods at a state park one time, but I don't think anyone saw us unfortunately.
Old 01-11-2003, 07:16 AM
Hot Tongue and Member

Send a message via AIM to don73153 Send a message via Yahoo to don73153
Yep, got caught with a girlfriend the night before I left for bootcamp. We were parked in front of the high school, in my 57 Chevy, and it was the cops that caught us. I was VERY busy banging that pussy in the back seat and never noticed them coming. LOL It wasn't good until I produced my orders to report the next day, so we got off with a smile and a warning.

Oops..............

and then finished her on her front porch!

I was a horny devil!

Don

P.S. - I am STILL a horny devil!!
Old 01-11-2003, 07:20 AM
Just me.

Not caught, but my wife and I had pulled off onto a side road and were busy when a car drove past us slowly. Not sure what they saw, but they didn't stop.
Old 01-11-2003, 03:20 PM

Just figured I would mention back in college there was a couple going at it at the edge of the parking lot of our apartment. I was taking out the garbage, passed maybe 15' away. They just kept on.

Since she was on the concrete edge strip rather than the grass nearby I suspect they were on something.
Old 01-11-2003, 04:18 PM

I got caught with my boyfriend (at the time) sitting on his lap on a bench in the middle of a grave yard. The grounds keeper came drivng up the gravel path and caught us in his headlights.
Old 01-11-2003, 04:32 PM
Everybody Stretch!

Um.........true confessions huh?

Down by the river in a car with my first love. Cops pulled up and shined flashlights in on us! He pulled his pants up and got out......I stayed inside and I heard the cops tell him we were loitering. LMAO! Loitering? I was 16 years old.......weren't we in anymore trouble than that? Oh for the simple days again! Let us go with a warning.........ROFLMFAO!

Another time......same boyfriend...........in his car in my mothers driveway. She was out shopping........we were banging hot and heavy. All of a sudden the passenger door opened and there stood Mom........really pissed I might add........boyfriends ass shining up in her face. I was mortified! LMAO!

~Thomas Dewar~
Old 01-11-2003, 04:40 PM
Bongo-Beater?

Send a message via ICQ to Doomsday Send a message via AIM to Doomsday Send a message via MSN to Doomsday Send a message via Yahoo to Doomsday
Never had sex... let alone in public... but I'd probably die if I was in any of the situtations... me being a very shy and introvert (somewhat perverted I guess though not really) person... most I ever done in public was make out with my ExGF... it was infront of her Cousin... her BF.. and there friend... at the movies though.. so meh... let's say I didn't see much of the Scorpion King.
Old 01-12-2003, 12:20 AM

I used to get to work at 5:30 am. Secluded back alley parking. Just had room for two cars. I pulled in one fine spring morning, turned the corner, and caught a 50 something guy fucking a 20 something girl on the hood of his car. Damn near ran in to them (they were in my spot).

He was too close to cumming and as he jumped back he shot cum on her and the car hood.

I got one great view of the woman - spread-eagle on the hood.

It's a fond memory
Old 01-12-2003, 05:01 AM
Huggable!

Dated a football jock in high school. His dream was to have sex in the middle of the football field. So one night we had a blanket, a little wine, just got going hot 'n heavy when we heard something in the bleachers. Evidently some one else had a similar dream. It was dark so we just wrapped up in the blanket and kept going. Woke up the next morning to the janitor yelling at the couple in the bleachers, "You damn kids get outta here." We ran off laughing like mad, was very exhilarating and it was repeated a few times after that. (the sex -- not the janitor part - got smart enough to leave before he showed up.)

While dating my now husband, we went on his bike way out on some country dirt road, it seemed there wasn't another person for miles around. So he's leaning back against a tree getting a bj, when we hear branches cracking and along came a group of 5 hikers. We heard them in time and so didn't get caught and just took off.

Teddy. :-)
Old 01-12-2003, 07:10 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Xpose
We used to sneak in to the woods of a town park, we were seen, we think, a number of times. One time tho, we had finished, looked over our shoulder and there was some bloke watching through the trees, I am sure he was wanking. Another time, we had finished and were walking back, we passed a member of the public, walking with a park ranger, the bastard had probably reported us, if we got caught, we would have been in the shite!!
Old 01-14-2003, 10:08 AM
Bastard of Member

Send a message via Yahoo to skipthisone
Many moons ago, my girlfriends roomate and I were at her place when we for some unknown reason got frisky (prolly cause I think about sex 23-1/2 hours a day)...anyway, we were both naked and I was down between her legs giving my tongue a workout on her clit with my ass up in the air. I heard something outside and there was some old guy looking in the window between the crack in the curtains with the biggest cheeky grin on his face....we didnt stop