Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-06-2003, 10:04 AM

Send a message via MSN to HoneyBee
Silky Obsessions

Lila emerged from the shopping mall, laden down with bags. She awkwardly shifted them to her left hand, hailing a cab. One pulled in front of her almost immediately and she gratefully slid in, placing her bags beside her on the seat. She buckled her seatbelt and lay back, sighing.
"Tired?" asked the cab driver, glancing at her in the rearview mirror.
Lila smiled wearily. "It's been a long day."
The cab driver smiled knowingly, "Where to?"
"45 Hurlington Street," Lila answered mechanically, gazing out the window as the cab driver pulled out from the curb and eased into traffic.

Lila climbed out of the cab, tossed a few bills to the driver and lugged her bags out of the cab. She made her way up the steps to her apartment building and smiled at Isaac as he opened the door for her.
"Hello Isaac," Lila chirped cheerfully. "How are you?"
Isaac smiled politely, "Fine, thank you Miss Lila. Busy day I see?" He inquires, eyeing her many packages.
Lila smiled. "Just enjoying a rare holiday. Any mail for me?" She asks, digging into her purse for the keys to her apartment, juggling the bags.
Isaac paused for a moment, then glanced towards Jacob at the desk. "I believe a package arrived for you."
Lila pulled her keys from her purse at last, then surveyed Isaac. "A package... for me?" She wondered aloud, trying to remember if it was her birthday, or anything like that. She made her way to Jacob, still thinking and accepted the package. She walked slowly to the elevator, stepped in and pressed the button for Level 3.

Lila walked to apartment 3E in a daze, unlocked it, dropped her bags on the floor, closed the door and collapsed on the couch with her package. She sat up and tugged off the ribbon carefully, setting it aside. She lifted the top of the box and picked up a single red rose. She sniffed it, smiling and set it aside.
Lila then peered at the tissue paper. She unfolded it carefully, gasping as she pulled out a beautiful blue silk nightgown with a matching robe. She judged them both to be around knee-length and placed them beside her on the couch. Then she noticed the note.
Lila hesitated for a moment before picking up the note. Unfolding it carefully, she read

Lila,
You do not know me as well as I you... but you will after tonight. Wear this and go to apartment 8B at 10 o'clock. Don't be late.

Lila set the note down, intrigued. She glanced at her watch. 8 o'clock. She shivered with anticipation and grabbed the clothing, making her way into her bathroom. She fills the tub with warm water and sweet-smelling salts, climbing in and relaxing. She closes her eyes, sighing blissfully as the water soothed her aching muscles.
She climbed out of the water half an hour later, feeling rejuvenated and relaxed. She dried herself off carefully, then reached for her razor and carefully shaved along her pussy lips, running her fingers through her trimmed blonde curls. She sets down the razor, sitting down on the bathroom rug.
Lila parts her legs carefully, sliding her hands up and down her silken thighs. She then moves her hands up to her creamy breasts, squeezing and kneading her firm 36C's, pinching at her nipples until they stand hard and erect from her chest. She squeezes her right breast firmly, leaning forward to flick her tongue over her nipples. She moans, arching back, her left hand sliding between her thighs. She allows her fingertips to flutter across her hard clit, then plunges two fingers into her depths, crying out with pleasure. She bucks her hips up to her fingers, tongue flicking over her nipples. She slides a third finger into herself, her thumb rubbing over her clit. She moans loudly, shuddering into an orgasm.
Lila lies on the rug, fingers still buried in her slit. She moans as she pulls her fingers from between her thighs, eyeing them as they drip with her juices. She reaches for a towel to clean herself, then reconsiders and spreads the juices over her nipples, licking the rest of it off. She stands, eyeing herself critically. Her thighs are glistening with her recent orgasm, pink pussy lips pouting out from beneath the trimmed blonde curls. She eyes her creamy white breasts, topped with candy pink nipples. She grabs the nightgown and pulls it on, admiring the way the blue sets off her pale skin. She reaches for her panties, then pauses and decides to go without.
Lila reaches for her brush and brushes out her silky blonde curls, admiring the way they tumble to her shoulders. She then reaches for her mascara, glances at herself critically, finally deciding her wide green eyes don't need anything. She applies a sheer gloss to her generous mouth and surveys herself. She pinches her nipples through her nightgown, smiling at the way they stand out in the silk. She pulls on the robe, slips on her slides and takes a deep breath. She grabs her keys, the note and glances at her watch. 9:54. She takes a deep breath, opens the door, steps out and locks it.
She sighs loudly, glancing at the elevator behind her. "There's no turning back now."
Old 01-06-2003, 11:30 AM
Cheese Head Member

Great story HoneyBee. Looking forward to more.
Old 01-09-2003, 07:11 AM

Thank you for the reply whitehorse - it's my first post and I'll add the second part to it soon.
Old 01-09-2003, 07:27 AM
Kendall

HB,

You are a natural, love it so far. Do you pout too?

Kendall
Old 01-09-2003, 07:32 AM

Kendall -

Only if you give me something to pout about ;)

HoneyBee.
Old 01-09-2003, 06:07 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi Honeybee

Well, you've got my attention. Do carry on ;)

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 01-10-2003, 06:24 AM

Silky Obsessions II

Lila pressed the UP button for the elevator and stepped back, waiting patiently for the doors to open. She jumps when they swing open almost immediately, glancing around and stepping inside. She reaches her hand out to press the button for Level 8, then pauses, breaking out into a cold sweat. This is absurd, Lila thought to herself. I'm standing here in what can only be described as nightwear, going to meet a stranger because of some stupid note? She glanced down at the note in question, then straightened, pressing the button firmly.

Lila clutched the note harder in her hand, stepping out of the elevator reluctantly, tip-toeing down the hall until she stops in front of Room 8B. She glances around, raising her hand, poised to knock and hesitates. Her mind races and then she takes a deep breath, knocking firmly three times. "This is it," She murmurs under her breath.

Suddenly the door swung open and Lila jumped, peering into the room and not seeing anyone. She takes a step into the apartment, glancing around and noticing a pair of men's training shoes tossed carelessly beside the couch. She sighs gratefully, a hint to the mysterious person's identity given at last. She takes another step in, eyeing the slightly messy bachelor bad, the black leather seats, large television and expensive-looking sound system.

Then the door slammed shut behind her. Lila spun around, walking curiously to the now closed door. "The door..." She says aloud, after not noticing anyone around the door. Her fingertips trace the doorknob slowly. She then wonders aloud, "It closed itself? But then, how did it open?"

"Because I opened it."

Lila jumped again, hand clutching at her heart. She stiffens as she notices the voice. It was warm, seemingly open, and one she heard everyday. She turned slowly, eyes travelling up to look into his eyes. "Isaac."

Isaac stood a few feet away from her, arms folded across his chest. Lila took the time to allow her eyes to wander over his body. She hid a smile as she glanced at his black Daffy Duck boxers. She noted his strong, muscular legs, his broad shoulders leading to a tapered waist and his muscular arms, imagining them wrapped around her as he thrusted into her wildly. Her eyes fastened on his groin, wondering what he was like down there...

"Didn't anyone ever tell you it was impolite to stare?" Isaac asked, a tone of amusement in his voice. Lila blushed right down to the roots of her hair, tearing her eyes from his groin and gazing into his deep, blue eyes underneath his short black hair. Isaac smiled again, showing white even teeth. "My turn then."

Lila stopped blushing at his remark, watching where his eyes roam. He starts from the bottom, his legs travelling up her calves, smiling at the blue silk nightgown and robe, eyeing her crotch. Lila began to tremble, her pussy wettening slightly in anticipation. He moved his eyes up to her nipples, smiling as they poke out of the silk. He then looks into her eyes, "Would you like a drink?"

Taking a deep breath to calm herself down, Lila nods, making her way to the couch and sitting down, folding her legs underneath her. "Yes please."

"I'm afraid I only have wine..." Isaac admits as he makes his way to the kitchen. Lila listens to the gentle clinking of glasses and the sound of the refrigerator door as it is opened and closed. Isaac then reappears, holding two wine glasses in his left hand and a wine bottle in his right, still smoking slightly from being opened. "Is white alright?" Isaac asks, sitting beside her on the couch.

Lila nods nervously, shifting on the leather couch, moving slightly closer to Isaac. She watches him pour the glass, filling them up three-quarters of the way, then handing her the glass. He gently clinks his glass against hers, then lifts it to his lips and takes a sip. Lila smiles, taking a sip of the sweet wine, then turning to face him, holding the wine glass in her right hand.

Isaac glanced at Lila, a smile playing on his lips. His eyes slide down to her still hard nipples, licking his lower lip and tilting his head, allowing his tongue to flick over her left nipple, bathing it in his hot saliva. Lila moans and arches back, pressing her breasts forward to him. Isaac responds by sucking her left nipple deep into his mouth. Lila moans loudly with pleasure, her crotch dampening, thighs getting slick with her juices. Isaac then pulls away, grinning and eyeing the way the thin, wet silk clings to her hard nipple. Lila opens her eyes, looking at Isaac and setting her wine glass down carefully.

Isaac then set his glass down also, smiling at her and leaning forward, kissing her hungrily.
Old 01-10-2003, 06:26 AM

Well, this is the second part to Silky Obsessions, obviously. Sorry in that it took me a while to post, computer difficulties. And I apologise again for not revealing much... but all in due time ;)

HoneyBee
Old 01-10-2003, 06:26 PM
Kendall

..understand please that I'm entranced..
Old 05-23-2006, 12:14 AM

Silky Obsessions III

Lila curled her fingers in Isaac's hair, whimpering as his tongue ravaged her mouth, slipping between her lips and finding her own tongue, caressing it softly. She pulled back after a few minutes, breathing heavily and staring into Isaac's eyes. Isaac smiled, leaning back on the couch and watching her, eyes flicking to her silk covered nipples. "A problem, Miss Lila?" He asked, his tone reverting to the polite voice he uses when opening the door for her.

Lila shook her head, then moved closer, running her fingers down his firm chest. She spreads her hands over his broad shoulders, sliding her hands down, running them over his firm washboard stomach, smiling to herself as she hears him suck his breath in slightly. She glances up to find him watching her hungrily, his blue eyes turning dark with desire. She looks back down to her hands, and slides her fingers under the waistband of his boxer shorts.

Isaac grasped her wrist and yanked her hand free, bringing it up to her chest. Lila yelped in protest, her eyes moving up to gaze into his face, surprised to find a smirk playing on his lips. "Oh no Miss Lila... It's not your turn to play." He pushed her hands to her side, pushing her back gently against the couch. "Close your eyes."

Lila opened her mouth to protest, but moaned softly as Isaac reached up and kissed her hungrily, sliding his tongue in her mouth and kissing her passionately, his fingers curling in her long blonde locks. Lila closed her eyes and relaxed back in the couch, kissing him back, fingers sliding up to cup his face. She whimpered in protest when he pulled back, opening her eyes to find Isaac smiling. He caressed her cheek. "Trust me... Close your eyes." He pushed her hands back to her side and slid down to his knees before her. Lila arched an eyebrow sceptically, but closed her eyes... Waiting.

Lila felt Isaac's cool hands rest on her knees, spreading them. She flushed, struggling with him, not wanting to reveal herself to him. "Relax Lila..." she heard Isaac say softly. Lila took a deep breath and let him spread her legs, his hands sliding her nightgown up around her waist.

She sat there... eyes closed, hands by her side, waiting in silence. She didn't hear a thing from him, and waited awkwardly, legs spread. She shifted uncomfortably, "Isaa... Ohhhhh..." She cried loudly as she felt his tongue slide between her shaven pussy lips and flick over her clit. She arched back as he sucked it into his mouth, his fingers sliding up her thighs, caressing them gently before stroking up and down her sodden pussy. She rolled her hips slightly to his fingers, licking her dry lips as his tongue darted back to her hole, sliding inside and tongue-fucking her slowly, his fingers dancing over her clit, at times pinching it and at others stroking it softly. "Isaac..." She whispered.

She felt him smile against her as his tongue slid out of her and his fingers stopped the manipulation of her clit. She whimpered, reaching out for him, but then collapsed back against the couch, arching her back and crying out as he suddenly thrust two fingers deep inside her, his tongue returning to her clit and licking it furiously, sucking it deep in his mouth as his fingers pummelled her pussy. "Ohhhh God...." She cried, thrusting her hips wildly to his fingers, her right hand moving up, curling her fingers in his thick black hair, holding his mouth to her clit.

Isaac smiled against her again, nipping gently at her clit, making her jump. He curled his fingers inside her, making her jump again and chuckled softly. He resumed his hard thrusting, and attempted to pull back, wanting to watch her. He grinned as she whimpered in protest and tightened her fingers in his hair, pushing him back between her thighs. "Now Miss Lila... That's not nice..." He whispered in a low voice, removing his fingers from her tight hole. She groaned, rolling her hips, her fingers loosening in his hair. He moved back slightly, watching her panting softly, waiting for his return. He blew softly on her clit after a few moments, making her moan suddenly and tighten her fingers in his hair again. "Isaac... Please..." she whimpered.

He blew again. "Yes Lila?" Lila wriggled beneath the cold air blowing on her sensitive clit. "Lick me..." Isaac blew on her clit again, his fingers stroking her slick thighs. "And where do I lick you Lila?" Lila groaned in frustration, her tongue darting out to lick her lips. "Lick my clit..."

Isaac smiled as she whispered her command hesitatingly. He leaned forward and flicked her clit rapidly with his tongue, pulling back after she let out a long moan. "Like that?" Lila nodded, wriggling on his couch. "More... Please... Finger me..."

He grinned, his fingers continuing to caress her thighs. "And where do I finger you Lila?"

Lila groaned in frustration. "Fuck Isaac... Finger my pussy please.... Make me cum." Isaac looked up at her, then thrust two fingers deep inside her, watching her body shudder from the sudden invasion. He began finger-fucking her again, his fingers a blur. "Like this Lila? You want me to finger your pussy like this?" His thumb moved to her clit, rubbing it hard as his fingers thrust inside her.

She gasped, arching back and thrusting her hips to his fingers. "Yes... Oh GOD YES!" She screamed. "I'm so close...."

Isaac smiled. "Close? Close to what?" He removed his thumb from her clit and replaced it with his tongue, licking it softly, then flicking it rapidly before sucking it deep into his mouth. Lila screamed then, pushing her hips to his face, her fingers curling in his hair and pushing him between her thighs so tightly that he had no chance of moving away. "OHHHH GODD... Isaaaaac.... I'm cumming...." He moaned against her clit, sucking it even harder as he felt her tighten around his fingers, her juices flowing over his hand.

After a few moments, Lila released her grip on his hair, sitting back in the couch. Isaac pulled back, licking his lips and slowly sliding his fingers from her pussy. She whimpered as he slid them out, then opened her eyes to find him smiling up at her. She smiled back. "My turn."
Old 05-23-2006, 12:17 AM

I'm back :P

Well... Here it is. Part III... Three years later! LOL Isn't that a coincidence? If this part is enjoyed, I promise not to take another four years to write the fourth part :P