Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-20-2005, 08:22 AM
Married Couple

The Best Man

"Whew," Ty said as we laid my newly wedded husband onto the bed in the honeymoon suit. "I didn't realize just how much Bill wieghed." "Remember," I said, "it's all dead wieght when your passed out, dog drunk." "Your right, Liz."

I was still dreassed in my wedding gown, but my hair had long ago fell out of the bun that I had it in. It was approaching one in the morning and the wedding had been nearly twelve hours ago. Ty had been my husband's best friend since they were three so he was the natural choice for the best man.

Ty was black with a well built, five foot six body. He brown eyes seemed to always sparkle. He also kept his head shaved and he looked ravishingly handsome in the black jeans and boots and white button up shirt that all the groomsmen had dressed in.

Bill and I, on the other hand, are white. My brown hair falls about mid-way down my back. Both Bill and Ty say that my blue eyes are the bluest that they have ever seen. I'm a little shorter than both of them at five foot two. I too became good friends with Ty after Bill and I started dating.

Several times since I have met him, I've found myself daydreaming about fucking him. Not making love, mind you, but just two people fucking like crazy. Just going at it like it two dogs in heat. Little did I know that I would be getting my chance for that fantasy to happen.

We had barely made it into the spacious livingroom of the honeymoon suit when Ty grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him. I instinctivly twirled my tongue around his and pulled him closer to me. "I've wanted to do that for some time now," he said as he pulled back. "I've wanted it too," I shyly said. Ty picked me up into his arms and carried me over to the love seat by the far wall.

Standing me up, he said, "From the view I had when Bill removed your garder early, I could tell that you weren't wearing any underwear. And that you are shaved with a little tuff of hair." I blushed because he was right. "Now, I want to feel my dick inside of that shaved pussy."

Standing behind me, Ty unziped the back of my dress. He gave a low moan of approval when he found that I was braless and that it was my perky, yet ample breasts that held the dress up. His black hands reached around the front and slowly pulled it down before he cupped my milky white breasts in his hands. I reached my hands around his neck and moaned as he caressed them. "They're as beautiful as I had imagined them," he whispered into my ear before he softly kissed my neck. This sent a shiver up my spin.

Ty's right hand moved down to my waist, while his left one moved to the back of my neck. With his knees, he gently pushed mine forward, causing me to kneel on the love seat. His left hand pushed me forward and I reached out to catch the back of the love seat. Grabbing hands full of dress, he pulled it up over my hips and back, revealing my bare ass.

Looking over my shoulder, I watched as Ty unzipped and then lower his jeans just enough to expose his thick, eight inch cock. Ty was not wearing underwear either. I moaned as he grabbed my hips and entered me. He was so much thicker and longer than Bill, so to say that I was loving the fell of Ty's cock was an understatement.

I continued to watch him over my shoulder as he slowly moved in me; pulling out until only the head of his cock was still in and then pushing all eight inches back in. I moaned each time he buried his cock deep inside of me. "Oh Liz," he moaned, "I've got to fuck you." "Fuck me, Ty," I hissed. "Fuck the shit out of me." That was all the encouragement he needed.

Squeezing my hips, Ty began to pound my pussy. "Oh shit," he hissed. "You're so fucking tight." I moaned harder and louder as he pounded me. I too moved in rythem with him. Our "meeting" caused his balls to slap against me loudly. I couldn't believe that my fantasy was coming true. I had my newly wedded husband's black, best friend's cock in me. All I could do was moan and gasp "Give it to me!" occassionaly.

Ty surprised me at how long he could hold out at this pace. It took several long minutes of hard core fucking before I felt him release in me. An exclamation of "Oh fuck yeah, Liz!" came from him as he did. "Oh shit, Ty," I gasped as I too came. I continued to slowly move on him, milking his balls of every drop of seed. We collapsed onto the couch with Ty still deep inside of me and remained there rest of the night until Bill woke us the next morning. The result of that to "cum".
Old 12-20-2005, 05:25 PM
Married Couple

Bill woke us about nine that morning. Ty's arms were still wrapped around me. Sitting up, I tried to pull my wedding gown up. "I can explain, Bill," I said nervously. Bill and Ty both started laughing. I didn't know what to think. "What is so funny," I finally asked. "You've been set up," said Bill, still laughing. "Set up," I asked. "Yeah," Ty chimmed in. "I don't understand it, guys," I said, almost in tears.

"Let me explain," Bill said. "You remember a while back when you got dog drunk at Sue's bacholarette party and I had come and get you." "Yeah," I said. "Well," he continued, "you kept talking about Ty. Going on and on about how you wanted to do him. So, after talking it over with him, we decided to give you your 'dream' on our honeymoon. I pretended to get so drunk that I passed out, but really, I watched the two of you from the crack in the bedroom door. I jacked off while he fucked you."

I was in shock. I didn't know what to say. They had set me up. But wow what a way to be set up. After a few more laughs about it, the three of us spent the rest of the day together. That night, the three of us had a wonderful time.

As the two of them waited naked in the livingroom suit for me, I prepared myself in the bedroom. I dressed in a sexy, lacy blue teddy, put on a pair of matching high heels, and walked out into the living room. I found the two of them sitting on the over-sized, black leather couch in the middle of the livingroom; both with a hard cock in their hand.

As I said before, Ty is five foot six with thick eight inches. Bill, too, is five foot six, but with a thinner, six inch cock. They are both well muscled and very attractive. I just couldn't get over seeing the two men I cared for the most sitting naked in front of me.

I walked over to them and sat between them. Right away they moved in on me. Bill and Ty both kissed and nibbled on my ears and neck. This really sent shivers up and down my spine. Their hands went to my breasts, each fondleing one causing me to moan.

I don't know how much time passed. All I knew was that I was greatly enjoying myself. What brought me back to reality was feeling one of them kissing their way down my stomach. Looking down, I saw it to be Bill. He slowly spread my legs and kissed my inner thighs. Ty began to suck and rub my breasts. I moaned as the two of them pleasured me.

Bill slowly licked my clit as Ty suckeled my breasts. I moaned and squirmed as they did. With one hand, I rubbed Ty's shaved head and the other ran through Bill's wavy brown hair, pressing him closer to me. "Oh fuck yeah," I screamed as I came. This in turn caused a chuckle from both of them.

Bill kissed his way back up my stomach. "Shall we let her have it," he asked Ty. "MMM Let's," Ty moaned in response. Bill stood up next to the arm of the chair. "Suck me, Liz," he said almost demanding. "I want you to suck me off while Ty fucks you." Oh man!! I was about to have Ty's cock back in me. I eagerly took Bill's slinder white cock into my mouth as Ty's thicker black one entered my pussy. All three of us moaned in unison.

Ty's slow rhythem felt good in my pussy. This in turn caused me to lovingly work Bill's cock over in my mouth. Several times I gave out a muffled moan. Occasionaly I looked up at Bill. Sometimes he was watching me or Ty as he fucked me. Other times his eyes were closed with a satisfied look on his face.

I wanted to taste Bill's cum before Ty came in me, so I quicken my pace on him. Soon he was releasing in my mouth. Seeing me swallow Bill's cum turned Ty on even more. Grabbing a shoulder and a handful of hair, he began a relentless pounding on my pussy. "Fuck her, Ty. Fuck her good," my husband said, urging his best friend on. "Oh shit, Bill," Ty moaned, "she's got one hell of a tight pussy." "Fuck her, Ty. Cum inside of my wife."

Ty pushed harder and deeper into me causing me to cum and scream from both pleasure and pain. Releasing my hair and grabbing the other shoulder, Ty pushed in hard one last time. I could feel his cum spilling into me. A few more strokes and he pulled out, sitting back down on the couch. This was just the beginning of a long lifetime threesome.