Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-19-2006, 02:01 PM
Cynic Emeritus

Damp Panties!!!!

And I want details here.

OK ladies, give me a time you got so turned on somewhere and you stood up and said, "damn, my underwear is soaked." What did you do? Where you turned out walking around with your own personal wet spot?

"Women, you can't live with them ... pass the beer nuts." - Norm Peterson (George Wednt) on Cheers

"Sometimes you just have to say, what the fuck." - Tom Cruise in Risky Business

"It tastes so good. Once it hits your lips." - Frank the Tank in Old School
Old 05-19-2006, 02:49 PM
Manwhore

Brilliant thread idea CK.

Clever? Nah, I ran out of that years ago. But if you find this, let me know, k?
"The road goes ever on..." ~ Tolkien

In memory of my friend skip...
Go then, there are other worlds than these
Old 05-19-2006, 03:08 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua
Brilliant thread idea CK.

YES!

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 05-19-2006, 03:17 PM
Manwhore

Hey PF... fancy meeting you here.

Old 05-19-2006, 04:22 PM
Loungin' Around

I think it's funny that only men have posted so far.

OOPS.

I think men talk to women so they can sleep with them and women sleep with men so they can talk to them. ~ Jay McInerney

Old 05-19-2006, 05:37 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
details... details... hmmm...

ok, i've got a time. no panties but it'll have details ... and wetness.

it’s a hot august night. the thick gulf air settles seductively over my skin with its heavy, wet weight. i can smell the seagrass, and the pungent ocean water, and i breathe it in deep. it’s scent is so strong and the air so viscous you could chew it. it fills my belly with anticipation for some reason - like that jolt of electricity that knots inside you when a hand brushes your hip and you know the next place it’ll bush and you can’t wait, but at the same time you want to wait forever.

my skirt is long and wrinkled and it spreads itself out around me, dark against the creamy sand. a light breeze stirs. it doesn’t cool but intstead is a hot breath all over my exposed skin. my arms are bare and tingling from salt and sweat. i lean down and lick my shoulder. i don’t know why i do that, but it’s delicious. i do it again. i uncross my legs and bring my knees up close to my breasts. i lift my skirt slowly so it rests on my thighs and lick my warm knees. my nipples are hard pebbles of granite between the cotton of my shirt and the tops of my legs. my toes play with the sand that’s still so hot at the surface, still holding on to the sun’s fire even as it disappears over the horizon but i know it’s cooler underneath. i dig and wiggle, pushing the sand aside until my feet are buried to the ankle. i feel the muffled crunch of sand under my ass and it's another pleasant jolt of sensual expansion.

the breeze blows again and finds its way up my skirt, between my legs, against my pussy. the air that was so hot before feels cold now. i don’t know why i’m surprised to find that i’m soaked between my legs. dripping.

i can feel the sticky moisture everywhere now that the wind is drying it, cooling it to a temperature just slightly below my body’s own radiant heat. my upper thighs, the crack of my ass, the folds of my pussy, my clit that’s suddenly, shyly poking out between my labia. i’m thoroughly wet and i marvel at the surprise and strength of my desire. i savor the sensation of the slow drips that transpire from my hot, swollen vulva to trickle down between the slightly separated halves of my ass, pooling outside the puckered hole that’s abruptly sensitive to even the slightest pulsation, building up until some invisible dam brakes and a flood soaks into my skirt beneath me and then the sand beneath that. and the sand drinks it up greedily. when i finally stand, some of that greedy sand is clinging to my skirt and brush it off impatiently, callously, not caring that it will soon dry up again, not caring that it will miss drinking from me.

i want to go back inside.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 05-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Manwhore

Fuck that's hot...

Old 05-19-2006, 07:00 PM
Learning to talk sexy

I was going to write one, but then I got all flustered, hot and damp reading Wyndhy's post! ... maybe I'll get back to writing mine once I've recovered from reading hers!!!
Old 05-19-2006, 07:42 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy

ty guys. *x*
please write, fzzy! i love reading your erotica!

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 05-19-2006, 07:45 PM
gurly gurl

There was this day I read wyndhy's post in a "Damp panties" thread when I got up and noticed my panties were wet between my legs.....I was walking around knowing that there was some wet cream there, longing to be licked away.....

Oh wait, that just happened!
Old 05-19-2006, 08:57 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

<----- *Sits dazed ………………… motionless, glassy eyed ………….. tongue hanging limp over bottom lip ………. drool running down chin …………….. cock twitching against bottom of desk ……. string of precum dripping towards floor.*
Attached Images
File Type: jpg PixieEyes.JPG (6.3 KB, 1349 views)

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Old 05-19-2006, 11:32 PM
Turn it up!

Send a message via AIM to scotzoidman Send a message via Yahoo to scotzoidman
Was that hotter than anything we could have hoped for or what?

If the theory does not conform to the facts, then the facts must be discarded.

No good deed ever goes unpunished

Never argue with an idiot. He'll drag you down to his level, & beat you with experience.
Old 05-20-2006, 02:48 AM
Learning to talk sexy

A while ago I remember sitting at my desk at the office, it was after hours and everyone else had left well over an hour earlier. I was there with the intention of clearing up some of the backlog of work, but I wasn’t getting any work done … instead, my mind was in that sensual hazy kind of mode and fantasies and possibilities were rolling through my head … usually when I’m in working mode, I just shake such things off, but this happened to be a time when the thoughts were very strong and incredibly persistent, it wasn’t long before favorite fantasies were playing themselves out … and a few new ones were beginning to form centering around my current environment. The thoughts going through my head were making it difficult to sit still and soon I realized that there was a hard throb centering in my clit which I could feel was growing from the rushing pulse. It was something of an exquisite type of torture as began to feel the slow slide of moisture rolling down the button of my clit then falling onto my pussy lips until the moisture then made it’s way onto my panties. It was such a sensual experience for me that I let it continue for several minutes before I finally got up, grabbing my purse and headed out the door so I could get home and do something more than just think about how good it would feel to bring some completion to my thoughts and fantasies.

I hope that was enough detail!
Old 05-20-2006, 02:53 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to east
i'm reallly thirsty now! wish i could lick the wetness mmmmmm.
Old 05-20-2006, 06:28 AM
1 of 8,029,150,258

How do I become part of your "current environment"?.